Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #57
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
1972 25' Tradewind
Houston , Texas
What time does everybody pack up on Sunday? I'm outside of Pittsburgh and plan to pick up my 2006 safari fb tomorrow. Might make it by Sunday.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:07 PM   #58
Rodeo Clown

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sealy , Texas
This is going to bee the best chili cook off ever ... I never knew anybody having a chili cook-off to celebrate an engagement party. But now I know the Rules of Engagement.. I maled my entry fee on Sunday. Hope you get it in time.. Sign me up for them rules of engagement if it includes chili and womens. Who is the bride? I am going to put a ring from the bubble gum machine in my spicy buffalo chili.. Who ever spoons it out gets to kiss the cook....

Old 10-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #59
Rot-Roo Rastro!!

2000 30' Limited
Austin , Texas
RichHog - Hoping you can try to get back by Saturday, perhaps just in time for chili dinner. Please use the registration information to contact Gayle when you come in (Texas Hill Country Unit #104 » 5th Annual Chili Cook-Off). We can't speak for everyone, but people usually leave mid-morning on Sunday. RV park check out time averages around 11-12am....

Hoping you can come by and visit, perhaps show off you new trailer. We would enjoy meeting you.

Andrea
AIR #12075
silversled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #60
Rodeo Clown

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sealy , Texas
I am in Lindale, texas tonight and have a show Thursday and Friday night. I am driving south from there after the bull riding and see yall late Friday and/or early Saturday for the cookoff... I have not changed my socks for the last 4 rodeos.. Whew they are going to extra spicy to join in with my Buffalo Chili..

Sye yawl their...

billyjoe
Old 10-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #61
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
1953 32' Liner
1955 22' Safari
Valley View , Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody Ranch
For something extra....Fayetteville, Texas...on the square. Just East of the Chilli Cookoff. Bluegrass music all day (and night)Friday and Saturday. It is free and GREAT. Music, food and vendors. Pretty little Texas town. Its a Jam event...so bring your acoustic instrument....join in.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #62
Rodeo Clown

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sealy , Texas
The Buffalo Meat has been put in the freezer. The dirty sock Pinto Beans are sowed up and are sealed up and in the freezer too. I will save it all for next year. Like me know where and when its going to be at . Sorry I missed this years chili championship. A bull hooked my clown suit and tossed me up into the clouds. My friend told my I looked like a ragdoll going head over heels. Anyway I woke up in the Tyler Hospital on Saturday and didnt know what my name is . Must have landed on my head cause nothing got busted up. Just bruised up pretty good. Andyway I got another bull riding to go to on Friday and Saturday in Henderson. See yall next year!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #63
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
1953 32' Liner
1955 22' Safari
Valley View , Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody Ranch
Just a reminder..

If you like to have cold beer...or a cold margarita.....what better place.

The Terlingua Chili Cookoff....1st week of November. You will notice...only Texans win this event. (probably the only ones to survive it too.) "Rich the Viking" are you listening.....? We need California participation.