Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #161
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Yes we need the Yank spelling dear Sharon!

Hey Laura, I just downloaded Patti LaBelle's Lady Marmalade
Changing the words though, hey sister tow sister go sister
Old 03-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #162
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Oh Tin, you make my day, Guess what I got in the mail today, 2 very cool things, First is my 10 CD pack of Flower Power, the greatest hits from the 60's and 70's. I also I got something for the rally, here it is.....
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #163
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Cool lyrics Steph! And Laura that is bee-u-tee-ful. You will have the best adorned site with that. Flower Power to the people, I can already feel the love.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:29 PM   #164
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
I cant wait, lets have a pre- rally tommarrow!!!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #165
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
LADIES, our logo is on the portal page, with a few minor changes from Janet, but it looks great, look for it!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #166
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Yippee! We are truly official and already 7 signed up so far.

I just noticed at the state park web site there IS wi-fi. The spring flowers should be blooming. Does Ohio let you transport firewood? So many counties aren't allowing that now.

The Western Sisters Rally had a swap and buy meet. Anyone have things they want to get rid of, trade or sell?

We could do a raffle pize or even a novelties only grab bag at the pot luck.

photography
Old 03-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #167
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Just tell me ahead of time, and ill bring stuff!!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #168
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Anyone interested in the temporary tatoos? I can bring the henna and some small stencils, they last about 6 weeks so you might want to consider this while sober

I wish I could get a little tiny Rosie stencil, but no luck. Sharon you are a genius at that, is it possible to make a small Rosie stencil using a picture from the computer??

Also, are we doing tshirts in the cafe press store with the new logo?
Old 03-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #169
3 Rivet Member

1967 24' Tradewind
1963 19' Globetrotter
1961 24' Tradewind
Silver City , Motorcourt
[quote=wheel interested]Yippee! We are truly official and already 7 signed up so far.

I just noticed at the state park web site there IS wi-fi. The spring flowers should be blooming. Does Ohio let you transport firewood? So many counties aren't allowing that now.

No, sorry- no alien firewood. I can furnish firewood. However, my husband says that I can do without his assistance with the trailer, I can do without his assistance with the chain saw.........that must be the green monster talking!!!!! How much do you think we will need???? Any other local items or arrangements that need to be made that I can take care of??
I am so excited!!!!!
How do you see the logo?

PEACE!

Holly
silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #170
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Oh my a sister with a chainsaw...this is getting really interesting now...

Maybe it is not such a good idea the fellas come in dresses They will be want'in to play with all our makeup bags....

Hi Steph, Tattoos what a hoot.... Think I could convince Peter (oops sorry) Petunia to get a rosie on his posey butt?

I will touch base with you in a bit on the stencil and we can chat about what you are looking for.

Also yes I think we will set up that Cafepress site again Jamie did it last time - are you up for the task again Jamie? - first kick at the can....

I've never set something like that up before - so if someone wants to do it I'll supply the logo

Carol the swap and buy sounds great - I think I need a transport truck to bring our stuff anyone need parts

What sort of stuff do you bring to something like that???? Airstream Parts
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #171
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Steph, Myself and Holly said we are good to go with the tattoos, but I hoping for a real one? Sharon, you up for it? Lets do it!!!!!!

Also Sharon, I was talking about the goodie bags, what I need to bring for that! Not for the sell buy swap!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #172
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermoon
No, sorry- no alien firewood. I can furnish firewood. However, my husband says that I can do without his assistance with the trailer, I can do without his assistance with the chain saw.........that must be the green monster talking!!!!! How much do you think we will need???? Any other local items or arrangements that need to be made that I can take care of??
I am so excited!!!!!
How do you see the logo?
Holly that would be great. I don't think we need lots and lots, oh about this much. If I went to pick it up I'd probably get a couple of bundles for a night, but I do recall going out scavaging for more and ending up slipping down a ravine to the water looking for downed wood and hopping into the firewood delivery truck scrapping up pieces of bark in the wee hours. Thanks for the offer, that's grand.

You may have to refresh your browser to see the logo. The rally graphics rotate on the left column on the portal page. Each time I click on refresh or open the portal page there are different rallies shown. I probably clicked a half dozen times before I got to see it.

photography
Old 03-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #173
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by airedale
.......Sharon, you up for it? Lets do it!!!!!!
Also Sharon, I was talking about the goodie bags, what I need to bring for that! Not for the sell buy swap!

Hey Laura - I all growed up now from Apple Creek- so not sure the real McCoy would go down to well. But I will make myself a challenge - the day I get myself a brand spankin new Harley - I will venture to maybe get a tiny weeny one in a very tiny weeny inconspicuous place

Now on another note - Did you get a "forum ticket"?? never knew there was such I thing - I thought I forwarded it to you but I forgot the e-mail address and it went back to the forums Police OMG - I sure hope you did not get into any trouble with our innocent post My Bad - doing too many things on the computer at once
Old 03-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #174
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Steph, I would love a temporary tatoo. You are quite sure they wear off are you not!? That would be fun.

Sharon what should you bring to the swap meet, something you think that one of us might want or need. If it were me I'd bring something small just in case I was toting it back home. Let me see I think I picked up some Wally Byam hooks and a 12 volt beverage cup heater, and an ice cube tray from Steph, and some leg-o-matic chairs from Marvin. What else you got?

photography
Old 03-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #175
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Laura some of us may not be familiar with the rally goodie bags that the club gives. I don't think we had goodie bags per se at the last Rivette rallies but we did exchange small gifts and trinkets with each other as momentos.

photography
Old 03-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #176
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Sharon, what ticket, I didnt get in any trouble? Im so confused

Thats fine, I have no idea what to bring for a small gift, im really bad with stuff like that!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #177
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Sharon, what ticket, I didnt get in any trouble? Im so confused

Thats fine, I have no idea what to bring for a small gift, im really bad with stuff like that!!!
Me too I am very confused tonight Well if you did not get into any trouble that is a good thing But I am sure that you might get into trouble sooner or later right?

What to bring as gifts - hmmm like I am sure we would all love to have brand new top of the line Bose Speakers for our computers ROFL!!!! Just kidding.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #178
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Yea, well then that would require me to sell the airstream, then I would have to stay with you !!!!!!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 04:57 AM   #179
3 Rivet Member

1967 24' Tradewind
1963 19' Globetrotter
1961 24' Tradewind
Silver City , Motorcourt
Quote:
Steph, Myself and Holly said we are good to go with the tattoos, but I hoping for a real one? Sharon, you up for it? Lets do it!!!!!!

Let's clarify that there are two Hollys' in this group......and this Holly is not
getting a tattoo!!

I need to make one VERY IMPORTANT change to the agenda!! On the way to or from OHio carverns we absolutely must stop at Maries' in West Liberty(the same town as the caverns). This is a local chocolate shop in an old train depot that has been there at least 50 years, probably 75. It is amazing- just the fragrance when you walk in makes you have to pull out your fat jeans!!

PEACE!

Holly
silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #180
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Oh Holy, you said CHOCOLATE! This is going to be a beautiful relationship. Sounds perfect. I love visiting chocolate shops.

Alright then we will have to differentiate you two, we have Holly (Silver Twin,) and Holly (Silver Moon,) so unless one of you two creates an alias, it'll be Holly Moon, and Holly Twin, to me. Is that OK? It could be Oh Holly or Ohio Holly, but then I'd have to say Oh Hi, Ohio Holly, and that's hard for me to say...

photography