Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #169
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
 
sandlapper's Avatar
 
1993 34' Excella
York , South Carolina
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,430
Images: 7
Yep, must have been her pulling in just before dark. And dark it is up here. When the sun goes down the lights go out.
__________________

__________________
John
WBCCI #3892
Region 3 , 1st VP

Go often to the house of a friend, for weeds choke the unused path........Emerson

Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight he will just kill you........a wise old man.
sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #170
Well Preserved

 
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 20,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandlapper View Post
Yep, must have been her pulling in just before dark. And dark it is up here. When the sun goes down the lights go out.
She just replied, said she was safe, but running very late.
__________________

__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Terry
overlander63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #171
Rivet Master
 
Lily&Me's Avatar

 
2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,563
Ah-haa! A red pickup and airstream are across the road.

Must be Paula, safe and sound. Bet she has a story to tell about getting that sticker.


Maggie
__________________
🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #172
3 Rivet Member
 
2009 28' International
Columbia , Illinois
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 173
Well it looks like we will not be able to make it after all. Got a line on a camp hosting job that starts Monday. Maybe next year.

Pat and Pete Benoy
__________________
sinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #173
Rivet Master
 
Lily&Me's Avatar

 
2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjin
Well it looks like we will not be able to make it after all. Got a line on a camp hosting job that starts Monday. Maybe next year.

Pat and Pete Benoy
Oh, too bad, but work is good!

Watch for Alumalina in March, probably in Charlotte, NC.


Maggie
__________________
🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #174
Rivet Master
 
sd90mac's Avatar
 
1974 31' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 739
Bertha is loaded, hooked up to truck and we will be leaving as soon as Terry gets home from ODM.

Mashed potatoes are delish, blueberry ice box cake is in the fridge getting settled, mudslide mix is in cooler chilling. I' ready for this rally.
__________________
When people lie to you, and refuse to honor their word, don't regret trying to follow a dream, new adventures and friends await you.
sd90mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #175
3 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Akron , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 120
Glad to hear my sis (Paula) made it OK, unfortunatly, I will not be able to come after all.
I had the week from hell at work, I'm worn out and not feeling too well. Driving 400 miles on Saturday then another 400 back to Ohio on Monday is just too much. I'm sad that I won't get to meet some of you in person but the couch for the weekend is where I need to be. (Don't kill me Paula!)
Hope the weather is good and you have a great time.

Karen
__________________
prudencepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #176
Rivet Master
 
Lily&Me's Avatar

 
2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd90mac
Bertha is loaded, hooked up to truck and we will be leaving as soon as Terry gets home from ODM.

Mashed potatoes are delish, blueberry ice box cake is in the fridge getting settled, mudslide mix is in cooler chilling. I' ready for this rally.
We're just back with our neighbors from fantabulous Floyd, VA! What a cool little town! Had a great meal, live music everywhere in the downtown and the joint just a'jumpin! Very fun.

Don't know if you are here, can't see nothin' in this dark. . See ya in the am.


Maggie
__________________
🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #177
Rivet Master
 
Lily&Me's Avatar

 
2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by prudencepb
Glad to hear my sis (Paula) made it OK, unfortunatly, I will not be able to come after all.
I had the week from hell at work, I'm worn out and not feeling too well. Driving 400 miles on Saturday then another 400 back to Ohio on Monday is just too much. I'm sad that I won't get to meet some of you in person but the couch for the weekend is where I need to be. (Don't kill me Paula!)
Hope the weather is good and you have a great time.

Karen
Sorry you can't be here, but sounds like you need some R&R!

Take are, and we'll meet another time.


Maggie
__________________
🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #178
Well Preserved

 
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 20,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug&maggie View Post
We're just back with our neighbors from fantabulous Floyd, VA! What a cool little town! Had a great meal, live music everywhere in the downtown and the joint just a'jumpin! Very fun.

Don't know if you are here, can't see nothin' in this dark. . See ya in the am.


Maggie
I waved when y'all drove by.
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Terry
overlander63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:08 AM   #179
4 Rivet Member
 
Silverbee's Avatar
 
2015 28' Flying Cloud
2012 25' Flying Cloud
2007 20' Safari SE
Fuquay Varina , North Carolina
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 382
Hey Terry-Hope ya'll can post some pictures for us unfortunates not able to make it.

Tom and Deborah
__________________
Silverbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #180
Well Preserved

 
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 20,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbee View Post
Hey Terry-Hope ya'll can post some pictures for us unfortunates not able to make it.

Tom and Deborah
I'll wander around with my camera this morning after I've had my coffee, and probably later as well.
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Terry
overlander63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #181
1 Rivet Member
 
Matthews , North Carolina
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7
Hello everyone,
I was planning to be there today, but my cat became ill last nite. We took him to the Vet today, looks like he will be OK. We had to cancel the trip this weekend. We might try to be there Wednesday, but I'm sure most of you will be gone by then.
I hope everyone has a great time and maybe we'll meet y'all next rally.

Bill And Nancy
__________________
Pappyq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #182
Rivet Idiot
 
AirHeadsRus's Avatar
 
1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 904
Sorry you were not able to make it but glad your kitty is ok.
Joe
__________________

__________________
AirHeadsRus is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.