Old 05-17-2005, 11:12 PM   #15
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
Eastern , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefrobrts
Janet, so what can we expect at the arts festival? How late does it run? Seems like after a day of food, music, and art, we might all just want to hang out around the campfire a bit. We might not need to worry about meals at all. What has your experience been?
The schedule should be posted on their website in june. It is a very small festival with a couple of music stages, yuppie foods and art. last year there was an ale house that had micros brews on site. Attending this festival will not take up more than a couple of hours - tops - unless you want to sit in the shade, drink hand squeezed lemoade and listen to music.

We will most likely get there by noon on saturday and want to hang around the campground for the day. I'm happy to do a community dinner on saturday and sit around the fire. Maybe a BYOM brbeque or fahitas - something really simple. Same deal sunday am - I've got a griddle - maybe we could have a central coffee pot and a cook it yourself b-fast.... or???

There is cool stuff to do in that area - hiking, kayaking, rafting ice caves etc. Saturday night My trio needs to rehearse a little in the campground...

It should be laid back fun!

Let's have a polishing party: I'll supply the trailer and buffing supplies. BYOB (bring your own buffer)

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 11:52 PM   #16

1968 17' Caravel
Battle Ground , Washington
Sounds great! I can always handle another laid back weekend. I couldn't tell how busy the fair would keep us. A BYOMeat BBQ sounds like a good idea. Folks could pitch in a couple side dishes, and we'd all be set.

As for breakfast I'd be happy with cold cereal and good company. But if folks want to organize something, I'll be all for that too, and will be glad to pitch in wherever I can. I can try to remember our big coffee pot this time.

Stefrobrts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:06 AM   #17
Rivet Master

1975 Argosy 26
1963 24' Tradewind
Seattle , Washington
What's with my life?

Arrgh... ok, Seattle to Portland is the weekend before. I'm off for STP, I'm HOPING that maybe work will give me two weekends off in a row (I'll put in for it). I'll get my July schedule by June1st. I'll keep you guys posted.
Marc
Old 05-18-2005, 12:25 AM   #18
Rivet Master

1965 17' Caravel
Butte , Montana
Send a message via MSN to C Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to C Johnson
we'll keep our fingers crossed !
Old 06-19-2005, 12:12 AM   #19
Rivet Master

2017 28' International
Western , Oregon
Tri-Cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
The schedule should be posted on their website in june. It is a very small festival with a couple of music stages, yuppie foods and art. last year there was an ale house that had micros brews on site. Attending this festival will not take up more than a couple of hours - tops - unless you want to sit in the shade, drink hand squeezed lemoade and listen to music.

We will most likely get there by noon on saturday and want to hang around the campground for the day. I'm happy to do a community dinner on saturday and sit around the fire. Maybe a BYOM brbeque or fahitas - something really simple. Same deal sunday am - I've got a griddle - maybe we could have a central coffee pot and a cook it yourself b-fast.... or???

There is cool stuff to do in that area - hiking, kayaking, rafting ice caves etc. Saturday night My trio needs to rehearse a little in the campground...

It should be laid back fun!
Gary & Janet,

Just passed through your stompin' grounds today from a trip to Glacier, Jasper, and Banff,.....gassed up in Pasco. Anxious to see you in Trout Lake if still on the docket!

Jim

2017 28' Signature CCD

2017 GMC Denali HD Crew Cab 4x4
Blue Ox Sway Pro Hitch

WBCCI #3538
jordandvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:59 AM   #20

1968 17' Caravel
I'm still up for Trout Lake, in fact it's our next planned outing. The trailer is in the driveway ready to go - yeah, it's a long wait!

Marc, did you get your schedule? Are you going to make it?

Old 06-19-2005, 11:35 AM   #21
Rivet Master

1965 17' Caravel
Butte , Montana
Trout Lake -> maiden voyage

Hi, I plan on being there as well. I hope there will be spots for us all ! I am finishing the belly pan today and then moving on to putting the interior back in later this week. The AS may not be 100% functional, but it'll be there.

Do we have spots held for us ? or is there a person up there I should call ?
Just curious.

Chris
Life is a journey, not a destination
C Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #22

1968 17' Caravel
The park doesn't take reservations, but last year Janet said there were a ton of empty spots, so we shouldn't have to worry. The first post in this thread has the campground name and contact info.

Old 06-19-2005, 05:57 PM   #23
Rivet Master

1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
1964 26' Overlander
1977 25' Tradewind
Eastern , Washington
Janet is traveling back from a gig in Victoria BC, so I'll let you all know.
We'll be there with bells on.
Chris hope you make it. I've been following your trials and tribulations on the trailer, can't wait to see it.
We have a gig on the Friday, so we will be in about noon Saturday with the band.

Old 06-20-2005, 03:14 AM   #24
Rivet Master

1965 17' Caravel
Butte , Montana
Great

JH, cool. Looking forward to having a weekend off from working on the AS and actually taking it out !

Sheph, I will take a look at the start of the tread. Didn't even think of looking at the beginning ! lol. I may be up Friday night, not sure about that yet.

Sounds like there will be spots for us. Hopefully we can all be pretty much in the same area.

Chris
Life is a journey, not a destination
C Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:56 AM   #25
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
Eastern , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefrobrts
The park doesn't take reservations, but last year Janet said there were a ton of empty spots, so we shouldn't have to worry. The first post in this thread has the campground name and contact info.
They are "unofficially holding sites 15, 18, 19 & 20. Some of those sites will hold more than one rig. And yes - I guess it's fcfs. The forums "Parkgurl" is the park attendant there.

Bring quarters for the shower and bug juice ...

Let's have a polishing party: I'll supply the trailer and buffing supplies. BYOB (bring your own buffer)

AirForums Custom Search
Old 06-21-2005, 12:37 AM   #26
Ron

1978 31' Sovereign
Trout Lake

Well, I just found you guys today. We live in Battle Ground and have been wanting to go out with some other Airstreams owners but are already busy on every one of the dates planned for the Northwest so far this year. We live in Battle Grond and are going to try to make it to Trout Lake. Have a Chevy Pick up and a 1978 31 foot. Hope there is room. On the other hand, we have had trailers for over 30 years and will be fine if we have to camp down the road in the forest. Hope to meet some of you next month.
Ron and Christie
Old 06-21-2005, 12:49 AM   #27
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
Eastern , Washington
There's room - come on down. Looking forward to meeting you.

AirForums Custom Search
Old 06-21-2005, 12:56 AM   #28
Rivet Master

2017 28' International
Western , Oregon
Welcome to the forums.....

and look forward to meeting you at Trout Lake! We are a fun group and like to have a laid back experience. Nothing planned but evenings around a fire sharing laughs! Too bad you didn't hear about our GTG in Battle Ground SP in April.
See you in Trout Lake!

Jim & Cheryl

2017 28' Signature CCD

2017 GMC Denali HD Crew Cab 4x4
Blue Ox Sway Pro Hitch

WBCCI #3538
jordandvm is offline   Reply With Quote