Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #43
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Lynn...you certainly deliver excellent work!

Here is the t-shirt!

__________________

__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #44
Moderator
 
blmitch5's Avatar

 
2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,221
Images: 1
Nice shirt! Good job Lynn.
__________________

__________________
Get involved and sign up for a Rally!
http://www.airforums.com/forums/calendar.php
WBCCI 4973
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #45
4 Rivet Member
 
lcurrie's Avatar
 
2005 19' Safari
Austin , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 401
Images: 1
I'm glad you like it!

Here is a link to an image that you can click on and enlarge if you'd like.


RiverRallyMockup2 by LToTheYnn, on Flickr

And for the record, the typo in San Marcos was fixed before I sent it to the printer.
__________________
lcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #46
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
I love it and have already sent it to the person who makes all of my shirts.

Shirts are Men's size white T shirts with the design on the front. Price is $12.00 for up to an XL. 2XL and larger are an additional $2.00.

Steve
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #47
4 Rivet Member
 
lcurrie's Avatar
 
2005 19' Safari
Austin , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 401
Images: 1
Small for me.
__________________
Lynn
---
Austin, Texas
2005 19' Safari, Toyota Tundra
2 Small and Spoiled Dogs
lcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #48
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcurrie View Post
Small for me.

Got it..I took the liberty of adding a few more folks.

People Attending
Soldiermedic-3
Silverdolla-2
Westfalia-5
lcurrie-2
L.C.-1

Friday Evening Potluck
Soldiermedic-Low Country Shrimp Boil (Shrimp, potatoes, andouille, corn)



Saturday Evening Potluck
Soldiermedic-Desert
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:57 AM   #49
Shelly and Richard
 
traveluminum's Avatar
 
1973 27' Overlander
1959 24' Tradewind
Kopperl , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Images: 5
Blog Entries: 12
Shelly and I will be there. We're in the rain here in Eureka Springs. I sure wish they would share some of this rain with central Texas. Maybe it will follow me home! I need to take rain dancing lessons.
__________________
traveluminum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #50
2 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Longview , Texas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 41
Hi all. Just purchased our airstream yesterday. Picking it up next week. We would like to attend the rally. Are there still shady spots available , or any spots?
__________________
Aggie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #51
4 Rivet Member
 
Jim Lee's Avatar
 
1978 31' Sovereign
Springfield , Missouri
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 318
Images: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie90 View Post
Hi all. Just purchased our airstream yesterday. Picking it up next week. We would like to attend the rally. Are there still shady spots available , or any spots?
Let the good times roll!
__________________
Jim Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #52
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie90 View Post
Hi all. Just purchased our airstream yesterday. Picking it up next week. We would like to attend the rally. Are there still shady spots available , or any spots?
Greetings Aggie,

Please call the park at 512-396-0070and inquire about spots remaining and where they are. There are almost ALWAYS spots remaining, but not always shaded. Before you cringe, take comfort in a couple of things. 1. Every year there have been spots that open up, and people have been moved into the shaded area if they ask to be on the waiting list. 2. We have had people stay in the non shaded area each year so far, and their AC kept them comfy while in the trailer. Besides, you will be over in the shaded area, in the river, or at the pool during the day right? The temps are historically around 87 for that weekend.

Call and talk to the park. Book a spot and ask for shaded area waiting if they don't have any available. I know you will have a great time.

Steve
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #53
2 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Longview , Texas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 41
Thanks so much. Will call today
__________________
Aggie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #54
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the group.
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #55
2 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Longview , Texas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post

Greetings Aggie,

Please call the park at 512-396-0070and inquire about spots remaining and where they are. There are almost ALWAYS spots remaining, but not always shaded. Before you cringe, take comfort in a couple of things. 1. Every year there have been spots that open up, and people have been moved into the shaded area if they ask to be on the waiting list. 2. We have had people stay in the non shaded area each year so far, and their AC kept them comfy while in the trailer. Besides, you will be over in the shaded area, in the river, or at the pool during the day right? The temps are historically around 87 for that weekend.

Call and talk to the park. Book a spot and ask for shaded area waiting if they don't have any available. I know you will have a great time.

Steve
Thanks Steve. I called the park and left a message. I also used their web site to try and book a spot.
__________________
Aggie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #56
2 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Longview , Texas
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post

Got it..I took the liberty of adding a few more folks.

People Attending
Soldiermedic-3
Silverdolla-2
Westfalia-5
lcurrie-2
L.C.-1

Friday Evening Potluck
Soldiermedic-Low Country Shrimp Boil (Shrimp, potatoes, andouille, corn)

Saturday Evening Potluck
Soldiermedic-Desert
Aggie90 - there will be 2 of us we won't be at the potluck Fri night as we have to attend a high school graduation in Wimberly. Saturday, we'll bring a veggie
__________________

__________________
Aggie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.