Old 09-10-2005, 05:41 PM   #197
Rivet Master
Originally Posted by ITOWAIR
How could any one not want to camp with Lou.
Any place any time we are up for it.

But we are already booked for the 13 thru 15 weekend.

But if any one really has the need to go camping the Metro Detroit Unit of the WBCCI is having our Fall Rally the weekend of September 23,24,25 at Grovland Oaks in Oakland County.

Any and all are welcome to come on down or up what ever the case may be.

I know I am no Lou but I will do my best to keep the masses entertained, just do not expect a full moon at the Saturday campfire.

Contact me if interested PM email or phone.

I am a little slow on PM I fail to notice that I have them.
I wish I could make the Buddy Rally but it is just out of my price range. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #198
Rivet Master
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Did you say bondage?!

I said "bond"!
Carol, you REALLY need to get out more!

Old 09-10-2005, 05:43 PM   #199
2 Rivet Member

Originally Posted by wheel interested
Did you say bondage?!

Lucky Lou meets Lucky Lou, will be out on DVD Novermber 1 check your stores..Carol, this absolutly will not qualify
JeffTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:48 PM   #200
Rivet Master
Metro-Detroit Fall Rally!

I just got off of the phone with Kay from Ja Do Campground.
We can use "The Hollow" which is secluded and we can stay up as late as we want.
She said that chances are we will have free reign of the campground so our nightly campfires will not be distrubing anyone.
The area that we will be in has 20 amp service only. I have an adapter to convert my 30 amp to 20 amp. I do not believe there will be much of a need for A/C so it is no concern for me.
If we do need 30 amp service Kay said that there are other areas that they can put us but it will not be just us in those areas. The Hollow is very secluded and surrounded by hills! That sounds pretty cool to me!
So, how does everyone feel about Oct. 14-16th at Ja Do Campground?
I hope we can get the Ohio and Ontario delegates of the LPPI to attend!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sitemap-200501.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	14563  
Old 09-10-2005, 08:38 PM   #201
Rivet Master
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
sounds good

Sounds good. I can't promise. Mom just got out of the hospital today. At 84 she will need a little time to heal. If we can make it we will. I already have it penciled in on the calendar.
They have two showers in the ladies' bathhouse and two in the men's bathroom. So at the end of the season that should be fine, I would think. I don't know how many folks use the bathhouse besides us. I think lots of the folks that were at the Covenant Hills rally had good showers in their rig/unit. So maybe it is a non-issue. If the hollow is where we think it is, Larry and I walked it and it really is in a little hollow. We saw tenters down there enjoying the solitude.
You are probably right about not needing AC during this next few months!

Thanks, Lou!

Larry and Lou

Larry and Lou
CP: Water/30 amp/waste dump/WIFI & Room for 2-3 units; PM us if you are headed our direction!
Air #2695
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote