Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-18-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2004 34' Classic S/O
Brooksville , Florida
Summer FL Rally?

I'd love to host a rally at my place. There must be Airstreamers here in the summer, like myself! and needless to say there is plenty of space. We have a ClubHouse with kitchen a nice walk from the campsites, and a screened pavillion and firepit right at the campground area.Huge pool, fishing lake with dock and lot's of wildlife!
.....we are about 7 miles from TR.....check it out, it's more of a "camping" experience.
Camper's Holiday > Home
DFDureiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Mantua , Ohio
What is TR? Jim
xrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2004 34' Classic S/O
Brooksville , Florida
Travelers Rest Resort,,,,used to be Airstream only, so alot of Airstreams are still there, snowbirds, WBCCI members.....oops we all call it TR and I forgot not everyone here know that it's a nice "luxury" RV park, with a mobile home section,,,,all the doublewide mobil homes have a full hookup RV site,,,as it was designed for Airstreamer, but it's pretty devoid of trees, and no campfires allowed that I know of.....AND, a couple of the airstream groups have get togethers/happy hours at MY clubhouse because they do not allow alcohol.....I'm sure all those seniors would be having keggers everyweekend and get rowdy!!
Old 07-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #4
3 Rivet Member

2004 34' Classic S/O
Brooksville , Florida
hey, I notice your vintage, I have a '77 Argosy, if you'd like any help with yours we could help each other out,,,,,I just have to repair a waterpump, put a new electric element in my WH, and do some patch paint touchups (until I can get a full repaint on it......alwasys think two brains are better then one, especially when that ONE is mine! also if you feel like going out for a local trip, I own an RV lot next to my house with full hookups, it's vacant all summer, have renters coming in October.