View Poll Results: Your preferred weekend for Springstream 09?
May 15-17 13 68.42%
June 6-7 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #365
4 Rivet Member
 
James Rogers's Avatar
 
1987 34.5' Airstream 345
Dandridge , Tennessee
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 291
I just called and booked A-7. They said no water sites available. I was hoping to get back on site C-7. We will miss the view out of our bedroom window. We will be coming in on the 22nd and leaving out on the 25th for Florida.

Hey Sugarfoot and Luckyducks try to get next to us and we can do some cooking together. Maybe the three of us can do some cooking together.

Yall missed a great mountain man breakfast in the Dutch oven Sunday morning.

Keep them Dutch Oven's hot and full.

To the lady that was licking the spoon from the Blueberry cobbler I'll make more for you. Maybe a pineapple upside down cake.

Jim & Regina
__________________

__________________
James Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #366
4 Rivet Member
 
StreaminGuy's Avatar
 
1967 17' Caravel
Cumming , Georgia
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rogers View Post
I just called and booked A-7. They said no water sites available. I was hoping to get back on site C-7. We will miss the view out of our bedroom window. We will be coming in on the 22nd and leaving out on the 25th for Florida.

Hey Sugarfoot and Luckyducks try to get next to us and we can do some cooking together. Maybe the three of us can do some cooking together.

Yall missed a great mountain man breakfast in the Dutch oven Sunday morning.

Keep them Dutch Oven's hot and full.

To the lady that was licking the spoon from the Blueberry cobbler I'll make more for you. Maybe a pineapple upside down cake.

Jim & Regina

WHAT????? I missed a meal???? I gained 4.5 pounds that weekend....could have made it an even 5. I've since lost all but 2 pounds of it.

G
__________________

__________________
StreaminGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 AM   #367
Lanny
 
lwebb's Avatar
 
1954 15' Byam Holiday
1955 15' Byam Holiday
Athens , Georgia
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 127
Images: 15
Send a message via AIM to lwebb Send a message via Yahoo to lwebb
Thought I'd posted this already, I booked 15&17 across from RoyB. I'll be in the Holiday and my brother Ned again in my 86 Casita, unless I can find him something silver by then. He's looking for 20' or less.
__________________
Lanny & Priscilla
Athens, GA
WBCCI #1094

WallyByamHoliday.com
lwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #368
Rivet Master
 
ALANSD's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,462
Please post on the Falluminum thread so we can keep all the info in one spot..Thanks!!
__________________
1966 Overlander
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
Our AIRSTREAM and TIN CAN TOURIST Rallys
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #369
Rivet Master
 
nilesrob's Avatar
 
Marietta , Georgia
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,112
Images: 12
Geese
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8089 (Large).JPG
Views:	81
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	80649   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8203 (Large).JPG
Views:	82
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	80650  

__________________
Brad
The Slowsky's
2008 Airstream 27FB International Ocean Breeze
2014 Ford F250 King Ranch 4X4 w/6.7L Diesel, Hensley Hitch
WBCCI #1271

travelwiththeslowskys.com
nilesrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #370
Moderator
 
Kevin245's Avatar

 
Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,387
Images: 9
That's Don on the left, and my Fiancée Sally (aka the fish) on the right. Kate and I were sane and stayed on shore drinking hot coffee.
Attached Images
 
__________________

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #371
Rivet Master
 
WineStream's Avatar
 
2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,873
Images: 24
need recipie for ramen salad

At Saturday night's dinner there was a cold salad made from what seemed to be ramen noodles and lots of other good stuff (roasted almond slivers I think, too). Anyway, I think that should be enough to identify the dish for s/he who made it. If you would be so kind as to PM the recipe to me or post here for all to enjoy, I would owe a great debt of gratitude to you.
__________________
WineStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #372
Rivet Master
 
Phil and/or Sue's Avatar
 
1997 34' Limited
Young Harris , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 857
Images: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by atobols View Post
At Saturday night's dinner there was a cold salad made from what seemed to be ramen noodles and lots of other good stuff (roasted almond slivers I think, too). Anyway, I think that should be enough to identify the dish for s/he who made it. If you would be so kind as to PM the recipe to me or post here for all to enjoy, I would owe a great debt of gratitude to you.

Glad you enjoyed the coleslaw!! Here's the recipe (For the large group, I doubled it.) :


Coleslaw Recipe
1 Bag coleslaw cabbage
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
1 small bag slivered almonds (Toast them at 400 degrees for 4 minutes)
2 packages Chicken Ramon-crumble noodles (I put the noodles in a large Ziploc bag and used a potato masher.)
Save the seasoning packages for the dressing

Dressing
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Canola Oil
3/8 cup Cider Vinegar
2 Ramon seasoning packages

Directions
Toss the top four ingredients
Put the dressing together in a jar and shake.
Put the dressing on AT THE VERY LAST MOMENT so the noodles do not get mushy
Toss

Sue
__________________
Phil and/or Sue w/ Cheryl & Penny and Roger
(Buffett RIP 9/15/08, Gus RIP 12/22/2015)
1997 34' Excella
'09 Dodge Cummins Ram 3500 Crew 4x4 auto
AIR 1753
Phil and/or Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #373
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
 
Minnie's Mate's Avatar
 
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,693
Images: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil and/or Sue View Post
Glad you enjoyed the coleslaw!! Here's the recipe (For the large group, I doubled it.) :


Coleslaw Recipe
1 Bag coleslaw cabbage
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
1 small bag slivered almonds (Toast them at 400 degrees for 4 minutes)
2 packages Chicken Ramon-crumble noodles (I put the noodles in a large Ziploc bag and used a potato masher.)
Save the seasoning packages for the dressing

Dressing
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Canola Oil
3/8 cup Cider Vinegar
2 Ramon seasoning packages

Directions
Toss the top four ingredients
Put the dressing together in a jar and shake.
Put the dressing on AT THE VERY LAST MOMENT so the noodles do not get mushy
Toss

Sue
Since I don't eat mayonnaise, I should have tried this cole slaw. Becki makes one that is even easier. Pour one entire bottle of poppie seed dressing over one bag of cole slaw cabbage and toss. That makes a great alternative to the traditional mayonnaise based cole slaw...and much easier.
__________________
2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
http://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #374
4 Rivet Member
 
camperski's Avatar
 
1969 27' Overlander
Pickens , South Carolina
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 293
Don't know if anyone will be in the smokies, but PCC will be at Yogi in the Smokies this weekend...we have a new Yellowstone that has joined us and the Star has a home and id being restored. This is our first trip since Hiawassee looking forward to putting the new shoulder to the test!
__________________
-"Nothing is particularly difficult if you break it down into small jobs" - Henry Ford

-"just because the monkeys off your back, doesn't mean the circus left town!"

14854

www.pickenscountycampers.com
camperski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:04 AM   #375
Moderator
 
Kevin245's Avatar

 
Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,387
Images: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by camperski View Post
Don't know if anyone will be in the smokies, but PCC will be at Yogi in the Smokies this weekend...we have a new Yellowstone that has joined us and the Star has a home and id being restored. This is our first trip since Hiawassee looking forward to putting the new shoulder to the test!

We'll be there in the Avion. Arriving Thursday in space 170-something. I'll bring some coffee.

Kevin
__________________

__________________

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
springstream


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009 Fall Colors Forum Rally DEITZ645 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 85 10-06-2009 09:33 PM
FL 027 : 2009 Florida State Rally SilverCabin WBCCI Rallies & Events 27 02-27-2009 07:50 PM
Sponsorship International Rally 2009 rideair WBCCI Forum 45 07-28-2008 10:24 PM
GA Campers : April 20 -22 RALLY "SPRINGSTREAM" in N. GA ALANSD Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 785 04-30-2007 10:47 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.