View Poll Results: Your preferred weekend for Springstream 09?
May 15-17 13 68.42%
June 6-7 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #309
Rivet Master
 
Sugarfoot's Avatar
 
1960 24' Tradewind
1956 30' Sovereign of the Road
1963 16' Bambi
Southeastern Area , Tennessee
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,115
Wow, just trying to catch up on this thread. Hate to hear some of you won't be there. And good to hear some I didn't expect will be. I'm hoping between the raindrops we have some sunshine. Gotta work Friday but hope to be in by 7PM.
__________________

__________________
Traveling With Elvis
life with a 1956 Sovereign of the Road

• • • Aluminocentricity • • •
Sugarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #310
Rivet Master
 
Phil and/or Sue's Avatar
 
1997 34' Limited
Young Harris , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 857
Images: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarfoot View Post
Wow, just trying to catch up on this thread. Hate to hear some of you won't be there. And good to hear some I didn't expect will be. I'm hoping between the raindrops we have some sunshine. Gotta work Friday but hope to be in by 7PM.
Dacia, lots of comments here in this thread, but I hope you didn't miss Minnie's Mate post #302 (http://www.airforums.com/forums/show...&postcount=302). Tom was talking to YOU!

See you Friday!
__________________

__________________
Phil and/or Sue w/ Cheryl & Penny and Roger
(Buffett RIP 9/15/08, Gus RIP 12/22/2015)
1997 34' Excella
'09 Dodge Cummins Ram 3500 Crew 4x4 auto
AIR 1753
Phil and/or Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #311
Rivet Master
 
Sugarfoot's Avatar
 
1960 24' Tradewind
1956 30' Sovereign of the Road
1963 16' Bambi
Southeastern Area , Tennessee
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil and/or Sue View Post
Dacia, lots of comments here in this thread, but I hope you didn't miss Minnie's Mate post #302 (http://www.airforums.com/forums/show...&postcount=302). Tom was talking to YOU! . . .
Tom may have to hold the lantern for me if work runs too late Friday!

It really will be good to see everyone again.
__________________
Traveling With Elvis
life with a 1956 Sovereign of the Road

• • • Aluminocentricity • • •
Sugarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #312
Pet Sitter Extraordinaire
 
kposey's Avatar

 
1975 27' Overlander
Chattanooga , Tennessee
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,004
Images: 56
Blog Entries: 1
I feel a cough coming on! Unfortunately I don't think that would even get me out of graduation weekend here at school.

TJ is coming up tonight, and then has meetings in Atlanta on Thursday.

Ya'll have a good time and don't forget to post pictures for those of us that can't be there!
__________________
Kathy, Tommy, & Crew, Chattanooga, TN
Air #2757
1989 SquareStream (Annie #8)
kposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #313
Rivet Master
 
ALANSD's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,462
30% CHANCE OF RAIN SAT. with HIGH IN THE 70S. Sounds like 70% chance of sun to me.
__________________
1966 Overlander
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
Our AIRSTREAM and TIN CAN TOURIST Rallys
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #314
Rivet Master
 
Sugarfoot's Avatar
 
1960 24' Tradewind
1956 30' Sovereign of the Road
1963 16' Bambi
Southeastern Area , Tennessee
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,115
Just me and the dog

Alan, I love your optimism!

Mom's OK, but it looks like it's just me and Ms. Lulu Sugarfoot this time. Tonight I realized my schedule next week (7A-7P) doesn't give me any time slot to retrieve Lulu from a kennel. After discussion, the prospect of camping with Lulu is more than my "vintage Mom" can handle. Seriously, Ms. Lu is like an ADHD 2 year old around Mom. It just doesn't work.

Hopefully I'll get Mom out camping before the summer is over.
__________________
Traveling With Elvis
life with a 1956 Sovereign of the Road

• • • Aluminocentricity • • •
Sugarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #315
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
 
Minnie's Mate's Avatar
 
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,693
Images: 7
We'll miss seeing your mom this time. Hope to see her at the Falluminum. BTW, we have a fresh bulb for the lantern!
__________________
2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
http://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #316
3 Rivet Member
 
2008 25' Safari
Jasper , Georgia
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 107
Images: 3
Angry Last Minute Schedule Change, I have to work.

We will have to miss the rally this weekend. I did have the weekend off, but the guy they scheduled in my place has to go to his parents 50th anniversary party. I'm working 10 to 4 on Sat and Sun, so we won't
have a day just to drive the car up.
No golf tournaments scheduled for this fall though, so we should be able to make the Falluminum.
I have some great raffle gifts from Woot too. Have to save them for
another few months.

Paul & Dee
__________________
Paul&Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #317
3 Rivet Member
 
Roy B's Avatar
 
Vintage Kin Owner
2005 25' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
1998 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Athens , Georgia
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 176
Images: 47
I am so excited it's here, we look forward to meeting some new people and seeing the ones we met at our first rally last fall. I love your forecast Alan of a 70% chance of good weather, sounds great to me.

roy
__________________
Roy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:41 AM   #318
Rivet Master
 
ALANSD's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,462
Sorry Paul, hope to see you in the Fall.
( gee ..that rhymes)
__________________
1966 Overlander
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
Our AIRSTREAM and TIN CAN TOURIST Rallys
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #319
Rivet Master
 
ALANSD's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,462
Scattered T-Storms
High 75°F
Low 57°F
Chance of Precip: 50%

Chance of a fun food music and drnik..with lots of aluminum = 100%
__________________
1966 Overlander
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
Our AIRSTREAM and TIN CAN TOURIST Rallys
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:09 AM   #320
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
 
Minnie's Mate's Avatar
 
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,693
Images: 7
Woo-hoo, we leave in 4 hours! An hour to cross Atlanta, another hour or so to make it to Hiawasee and a half hour or so to set up the Airstream. Sounds like we will be ready for Happy Hour!

I put my copy of "The Long, Long Trailer" in the Airstream yesterday in case any one can bring a projector and sound system. If nothing else we can project it on the side of our trailer...I did wash it for the Rally!
__________________
2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
http://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #321
Hedonistic Bohemian
 
Bohemian's Avatar
 
2007 27' Safari FB SE
Atlanta , Georgia
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie's Mate View Post
Woo-hoo, we leave in 4 hours!
Woo-hoo, I'm there. Alan has just rejoined the band and it's all groovy!!!

Thanks for putting this thing together, and I look forward to others in the future.
__________________
Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #322
3 Rivet Member
 
Roy B's Avatar
 
Vintage Kin Owner
2005 25' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
1998 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Athens , Georgia
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 176
Images: 47
Alan .... thanks for putting this together. Our second rally and it is so much fun hanging with everyone, already looking forward to the next one. This is a special group of people and thanks to all for letting Debbie and myself be a part of the group.

Roy B
__________________

__________________
Roy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
springstream


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009 Fall Colors Forum Rally DEITZ645 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 85 10-06-2009 09:33 PM
FL 027 : 2009 Florida State Rally SilverCabin WBCCI Rallies & Events 27 02-27-2009 07:50 PM
Sponsorship International Rally 2009 rideair WBCCI Forum 45 07-28-2008 10:24 PM
GA Campers : April 20 -22 RALLY "SPRINGSTREAM" in N. GA ALANSD Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 785 04-30-2007 10:47 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.