Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2008, 06:29 AM   #261
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
VIDEO of MERAMEC RALLY

I posted a few video's of the Meramec Rally @ www.vimeo.com/kani There is a drive by and a couple of food videos. I took them with my little Casio photo Camera so they aren't great by any means but do document the event in motion.

kani
76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #262
2 Rivet Member

2006 30' Classic
st louis , Missouri
PHotos of last weekend

Thanks Steve for the help. I downloaded firefox and still haven't seen the photos, but I know it's user error.

No one commented to the "find" we found for our friends on craigslist. They are really excited and we are hoping they can make it to Branson.

Marty
2wired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #263
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Marty,

Congrats to your friends on finding a great deal on a stream. Now they need a forums name.

Remember to make you arrangements for Branson soon since they are only holding till the 15th.

Does anyone think they will have interest in a leak checking procedure while we are in Branson? If so, I will bring my Seal Tech tester.

Steve
Old 09-05-2008, 08:08 AM   #264
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wired View Post
Thanks Steve for the help. I downloaded firefox and still haven't seen the photos, but I know it's user error.

No one commented to the "find" we found for our friends on craigslist. They are really excited and we are hoping they can make it to Branson.

Marty
I think the unit you found for your friends is an AWESOME DEAL! DO you have any pictures of her?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #265
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
I would say yes to the seal test but righ now ours probably leaks everywhere! We need to re-place the window rubber and re-caulk 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post
Marty,

Congrats to your friends on finding a great deal on a stream. Now they need a forums name.

Remember to make you arrangements for Branson soon since they are only holding till the 15th.

Does anyone think they will have interest in a leak checking procedure while we are in Branson? If so, I will bring my Seal Tech tester.

Steve
Old 09-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #266
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post
Marty,

Steve
I think we would be interested in the Seal Tech, what does it cost to check for leaks?

"To know is nothing at all. To imagine, is everything." --Albert Einstein

https://chaosinature.blogspot.com/
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #267
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
Send a message via Skype™ to osolow
Man you guys looked like you had a great time there wish i could have made it.

whats the word on this falls branson rally i've been working so much i only get on here once or twice a week and havent seen anything about it?
osolow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #268
Rivet Master

1974 29' Ambassador
1966 20' Globetrotter
Southern , Illinois
Branson Fall Forums Rally -- Yes there is one

Hello osolow! Yes, there is a rally scheduled for October in Branson. It's in a different location and the competition is chili. soldiermedic has the rally listed in "Upcoming Rallies" and has a discussion thread going on it. Hope you can make it.

The Silver, Stars and Stripes Rally was a lot of fun -- it was very hot though. Meramec State Park was a beautiful setting and as you can see from the pictures, the food was great.

maccamper
maccamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #269
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Missing POT any LUCK?

To all who attended the rally, I was wondering if anyone accidentally grabbed the stove pot that we had put our armadillo eggs in at the pot luck. It is a non stick pot, and in the picture is is at the bottom with black tongs in it.

I know...over a month goes by, and we didn't notice it right?

Steve

Tags
float, missouri, rally, summer, trip