Have you ever got up and wished you just stayed in bed and wished that the day never happened?
Thanks Annie for the wake up call this morning - and I thought it was going to be a GREAT day.
WOW - now it decides to be Winter!!!
Not sure how our snowed out back up plan would play out? but this might work if the roads are not clear for us this Thursday.
As we have to hit RVS in Elkhart to pick up the new hitch. I do not think they are open on Saturday and we would not make it before closing on the Friday.
We could however do the Saturday - Tuesday schedule. Drop off MoonBeam in Milton Ontario and head straight for Oskemos to arrive around 4-5 in time for Dinner and Social - Hang out Sunday Morning then travel to Elkhart and wait for Monday AM and RVS and Camping World to open - pick up the hitch and other items and head to Lowel sort out the new Rivette baby for her trip home. Then head straight home from there with a stop over Mon night wherever we get tired. Moving on Tuesday the rest of the way home. Peter would have to confirm with his work tomorrow. Hmm I wonder?
Our bigger issue right now is that we are not getting a contact on our electric brake controller from the Globe Trotter. So we have an issue be it wiring or the actual brakes (which they are too new for it to be the brakes) so I bet it is the wiring somewhere.
Thing is it is colder than a whitches titty outside to do what we need to.
"Trailer Brakes, Trailer Brakes Trailer Brakes" always brings a smile at the scene from The Long Long Trailer. That is how I am feeling about now.
Need some vibes again - someone please find out where the problem is and let me know
Today we heard the great news that our Minor Variance Application that has taken us 10 months to submission point is starting back at the beginning of the application process - because of a technicality. The committee at the previous hearing did not render a decision - so they defered the decision - but did not give a time. The next meeting is by the NEW committee who technicaly did not hear the application.
So this was me shortly after my wake up call from Annie and in the middle of colouring my hair....
The saying it never rains it pours is so true.
But I got my truck fixed and my buddy up the road found the leak!! - up at the manafold intake and out take?? He torqued her all down and the leak stopped - so we still have to keep an eye on it and will have to have that job done in the near future - hoping it can hold out to the spring when our buddy does not have to work in the cold.
A $500+ job cost $170.00 plus parts phew.
Well gals enjoy the fire I added a special trick - (I think I have posted this pic before but thought we all needed to see a fire again so that we can continue our pretend Rally. G I sure hope that Tarp is fleece Lined.
Nancy if the weather holds we would sure love it if you could make it to the Rivette Rush- and anyone else within "snowshoe distance" Hey Steph how many can you feed????
Annie and Marvin we miss you guys too - just to help you remember....and to help us feel a bit of warmth and look forward to our summer days with you....and to encourage those who need a new place to spend a few days come on up we would love to have you.
PS the Girls miss you too Annie!!