Old 01-30-2009, 09:00 AM   #2283
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Carol
Next contact with Brad ,tell him to be very careful and we are thinking about him. Sounds like we wouldn't be seeing any of U till maybe August. Hummmm well I was hopin for sooner but we will survive. So far we have nothing scheduled till August in Michigan. We were hopin for a spring rally but its not lookin that way ,looks like our friends from last yr have other fish to fry.
So hope ya all have a good spring and summmer where ever you are.
ROGER

7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #2284
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Thanks Roger, I will and well... I'll still here to talk with, and that's if we get those jobs, which might be assuming a lot.

Roger why don't you and Marylou plan a spring rally? Lots of Michigan and Ohio folks will be looking to get out as soon as all this white stuff melts!!! There are so many of us. Don't wait til August. The season is waaay too short as it is...course spring will be chilly, if you remember huddling together behind Lou and Larry's van for a wind break for pot luck.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #2285
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Hi Carol
NAH Im not a planner or insta-gator. If I planned it, Id be the only one to show up with my luck. We like to participate and support the efforts of others.
7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #2286
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Hmmm, well not to name names, well ok , a few names Lou, Steph, Laura, hey maybe even Ryan can get busy with some planning. How about a "Spring Break Out Rally" thread for Michigan and Ohio in April. We could probably look back and contact the whole crew that showed up at either the spring rally at Lake Mary's or the summer rally at KC's and see who is interested in getting together in spring. Try to flush out participants and then their ideas. It should take on a life of it's own pretty quick, if it's going to take shape. If not you have only a few words and minutes of your time invested.

photography
Old 01-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #2287
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Im up for it, but I dont know about planning it, being in school full time is keeping me very busy as it is! I am already going to a rally in April, so that is out for me!
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #2288
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Just looked on the map where Brad is.. He is only about 60 miles north of where we will be.. We may run up and see him... That would be fun. Will take pictures to post too...C.J. you may want to warn him .. He may have company.. also PM me his cell number Carol....
Old 01-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #2289
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Cool, I'll pm you. Or maybe you could meet somewhere in between too. He will have so many places to explore in a new region. What's this I hear about scorpions? I am sticking to bear and mosquitoes. Florida sea monsters and scary desert crawlers unnerve me.

photography
Old 01-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #2290
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Have u heard from him yet??? He will like it out there...
Old 01-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #2291
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Poor Brad I have been pestering him since he left. I wanted to make sure he didn't slip off into the snow and ice. he said Okalahoma was pretty bad road conditions too after the ice storm.

Here's a couple of pictures he sent me this morning from his phone. The first is the grounds of the animal refuge in Williamsburg New Mexico and the second, going from memory, looks to me like ... sunshine???

photography
Old 01-31-2009, 02:27 PM   #2292
Rivet Master

1956 16' Bubble
Rose Lodge , Oregon
Hey everyone! I haven't been on the forums much in the last couple of years -- got distracted somehow.

Have I missed anything here?! Hope not -- ha.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:27 PM   #2293
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Yeah Carol the sun always shines there....
Old 01-31-2009, 07:52 PM   #2294
Rivet Master

1978 29' Ambassador
Walnut Cove , North Carolina
Hi there, Just wanted to let you know that I have updated my Silver Princess blog on Humzoo.com/dannie. I have a picture of our new TV. Starting to make a little progress.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #2295
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Carol,
What were you saying about posting a new thread?? I'll chime in...sign up, and bring a dish to pass....
Old 01-31-2009, 10:30 PM   #2296
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Summerkid, I hope we get to meet you some day. What have you been doing with yourself and Airstreams?

Dannie, I am off to see your updated blog and new tv. Are you going to be able to get together with Sharon and Paula?

Steph, here is the link for the thread. Change the rally name to suit the theme, I just wanted to jump in feet first...that appears to be my forte' in life. That way no one else has to be embarrassed... http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288...lly-47862.html If River Ridge is to be considered I was going to look up some pictures too. Or better still start a different thread and I will just link this planning one over to the rally thread or anyone can.

photography