Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #141
Rivet Master
 
codybear's Avatar
 
1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,562
Images: 315
Blog Entries: 2
Yes, I think you're right, Mike, the last time Steve and I went it was in February.
__________________

__________________
codybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #142
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
I definitely want to go to JTNP so if anyone wants to do a photo trip, count me in!
__________________

__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:47 PM   #143
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Glad you can make it Mike and Rosemary. I have some photos of you to share from the Lake San Antono rally.
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:45 PM   #144
3 Rivet Member
 
Tincrew's Avatar
 
2007 25' International CCD
Ponderay , Idaho
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear
Please use this post to sign up if you plan to go to the
NorCal Winter Rally in 29 Palms January 12-15 in 29 Palms:




Sign up Sheet:

Please List your Username and Real name:
Bear with me, I'm still learning

finncrew-Jim & Leslie Finn "walk-in" for Sat
__________________
Tincrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #145
Rivet Master
 
codybear's Avatar
 
1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,562
Images: 315
Blog Entries: 2
Hi Leslie,

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you!..paula
__________________
codybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:31 PM   #146
Rivet Master
 
TinShack's Avatar

 
2005 28' Safari S/O
Paradise , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,438
Images: 28
The new 10 day forecast calls for 40% chance of showers on Friday and a 60% chance on Saturday in 29palms. The weather may make for some good photo oppurtunities in JTNP.
__________________
Steve
"THE OLDER I GET, THE BETTER I WAS"
TinShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #147
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Attention Treasure Hunters

If you have a Metal-o-cater (now known as a metal detector) bring it! There is a gazillion old abondened land grant cabins from the '50's out in 29 Palms and they are all great spots for old real silver coins.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:19 AM   #148
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Spaces taken and open

First I'll list the spaces that were assigned because of either pull through requests or requests for specific placement.

If you need or want a pull through go ahead and claim it.

Taken pull throughs:
Slowolf #85
Blkcat1 #86

Open pull throughs:
#'s 90,89,88,82,81,77,76.

Taken back ins:
WKerfoot #'s 163 & 164
Goincamping # 169
guy99 # 173
Kevbo # 172
Kristiana # 171
Str8stream # 174
Timemachine # 168
Uwe # 170
Codybear #166

Open back ins:
161,162,165,167,176.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

BRING TABLES AND FIRE PITS!!!!!!!!!
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #149
Rivet Master
 
codybear's Avatar
 
1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,562
Images: 315
Blog Entries: 2
We want 166
__________________
codybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #150
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear
We want 167
Sheesh o pete. That was quick!

Remember all you don't have to claim a space in advance. Just grab an empty when you get there. Unless you MUST have a pull through.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:25 AM   #151
Rivet Master
 
codybear's Avatar
 
1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,562
Images: 315
Blog Entries: 2
sorry, for being wishy- washy I always liked the #66
__________________
codybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #152
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear
We want 166
You now have 166 and you can't change it.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:31 AM   #153
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Sorry Az, I got confused. Glad you caught it. Thanks
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:32 AM   #154
Rivet Master
 
codybear's Avatar
 
1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,562
Images: 315
Blog Entries: 2
Ok, Milo, thnx..166 it is...whoohoo..and I have no idea what I'm getting anyways!!
__________________

__________________
codybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rally pot luck menus Pahaska Stella's Kitchen 2 07-16-2010 06:57 PM
New Jersey Forum Rally Craftsman Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 49 09-26-2004 10:15 AM
2003 national rally markjoandall WBCCI Rallies & Events 0 09-25-2002 03:48 PM
Forum vs. List Server Andy R Our Community 8 04-11-2002 11:03 AM
Airstream Related List Servers Andy R Link Archive 0 02-22-2002 03:05 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.