Wow that looks nice - but Carol you know I don't do to well with rules so I wrote up some special rules just for the Rivettes: The ones listed on that campsite establishmen just will not dooooooo
1. Check in time - when you figure out how to get off the driveway....
2. Quiet hours are during our 100 attempts to park the trailer, and once mastered without hitting anything - there shall be a moment of silence.
3. The speed limit shall be 10 mph - however if any of us hit anything while parking we have permission to exit the park at whatever MPH we wish....
4. All vehicles must park in designated spaces only. Except if after 100 attempts we finally park the trailer straight and level to find that we are not in the designated space! than we shall vote to make it that persons new designated space.
5. Testing and repairing of vehicles not allowed but no mention of trailers? - Phew - ladies bring your tool boxes - I'll be coming with an ongoing restoration on a brand new axles and wheels.
6. Individuals without a current driver's license may not operate any motor vehicle - how the hell do we all get there then? - oh you mean in the park. Who's walking to the beer store?
7. Fireworks are not allowed in the Community - DO NOT LIGHT THAT OVEN!
8. Firearms are not allowed in the Community - "I swear I thought it was a Rivet Gun"
9. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the community but may only be consumed on other peoples campsites. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the pool area unless in a plastic cup or in any other recreation are such as, bedrooms, patios unless accompanied by other adults.
10. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their Children Except those who are Women and are here with their Airstream and any guest that we have are responsible for themselves. We are not held accountable for our actions if our Husbands or partner should sling a surprise visit.
11. Skateboards are a thing of the past, Bicycles shall be shared to go get the beer cause we can not drive and roller blades can only be worn on blue buggy runs.
12. Clothes lines are not allowed unless we deem it necessary to string our awning lights from trailer to trailer so that we can find our way back to the right trailer at the end of the day.
13. Ladies remember to bring your rubbers - donut's that is, as All sewer hoses must be watertight. All your hookups during the weekend must be in good working order....
14. Please maintain your campsite in a clean and tidy manner - you may sweep your trash under the trailer if time permits.
15. Campfires are only allowed in designated fire pits - if there is a lack of pits available there are plenty around they are sitting under the large white boxes.
16. Ladies there is NO smoking - don't you know that can kill you!
17. All campsites must be left in a clean and orderly condition and pick nick tables not run over or dragged out with you when you leave.
18. Cutting of trees is prohibited unless of course one of us accidently knocks one down, of which we have permission to use as firewood.
19. All visitors must register with the office - you must come with your trailer you may not take a bus.
20 Golf carts are allowed - try to keep them on the road and under 10mph -No off road travel is allowed unless you pick up your 4x4 kits at the office.
21. No tents or pop ups unless of course they are made of aluminum - the term "tin tent" comes to mind for me as I will have no services, or appliances!
22. Only one RV unit per camp site, unless rule 4. above has been violated and the parking space was already occupied at the time of parking.
23. All RV's must be 25 - feet in length, 10 years or newer and approved by Management.
Oh heck hope ya'all have a nice weekend.....
I guess my 1961
26' Overlander will not meet inspection.) Maybe if I get it polished and locked the door so no one could go inside I could sneak in...