Old 07-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #603
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Hey Susan, I have heard that chili cook-off is pretty good! Branson is another good choice, half way between the Eastern and the Western sisters, maybe we can get them to do a little traveling too and meet in the middle. I'm in the mood for some music.

You don't happen to know if the colors peak at that time do you?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #604
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Hey I think anywhere is great for next years rally! Just tell me where and when and we'll do our best!

Jamie, I think the Stratford Festival is a spring-fall event. I went a long time ago with our high school drama club, saw some great plays. I noticed they have campgrounds nearby.

Thanks for scoping out Pennwood Jamie! We're going to NC in mid-October, so we might be able to swing by Pennwood and go south through Va to NC, I was hoping to see Shenandoah NP when the colors change this year...

Old 07-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #605
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Larrita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1963
I dun know Annie I think Pe-too-lee-a has a nice ring as would Mar-Vee-Anna don't you think???
Lets see there would be....
Dave day-vee-anna
Jeff Je-feel-ia
Ike Eye-Keen-ia
Doug Do-ough-na - sort of a slur on that one
Brad Bra-dean-ia
Have I missed any....
Larrita says that s/he apologizes to all of the men-folk for this forest fire he has sparked. LOL
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #606
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Well, I'm gonna have my work cut out on this one. Himself says NO to playing dress up. I dolled him up for Halloween one year and it seems to have been a one time affair.

ps FYI 35 yrs later he still has his "girlish" figure. bitch

sue
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #607
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
That okay Ike.....you will just have to live with the nighmares of the Rivette Rath of the forced "wiggin"

Wouldn't you rather pick out your own dress???

No applogies larry/ita it is a good trend

Sue I really must try and dig up a Picture of Peter as Alvira one Holloween!!!! a long long long time ago when he still had his figure!!!- No one knew it was him - I was dracula and no one knew it was me either - we were the Party hosts and as we mingled we kept hearing - has any one seen Peter or Sharon - are they both working late like this is their house and they are missing their own party!!! it was a Hoot!

Ike do you like Red or Pink?
Old 07-14-2007, 12:11 AM   #608
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Bradinia will probably be dressed a bit "butch" for you frilly types. He hasn't worn a dress or pantyhose in years... So don't be teasing him. But don't he have just the nicest eyes? I am so glad he is not on the forums... To the moon Alice! Oh oh...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bradinia.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	41128  

photography
Old 07-14-2007, 11:41 AM   #609
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
A looker

Hmmm.........he IS quite a "looker"! I can see a wardrobe make-over in his near future though! LOL! He is NOT on the forums??....oh man! He is really missing some fun!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 07-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #610
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Oh no, he is no way insulated from the goings on of the forum, it is just that he does not need to logon and sort through endless axle threads as I screen and spotlight every post of consequence and say, Look here, hon, read this... or do you know what was said today..." But just to be covered I made a clean confession to the machinations of we designing women to lesson any possible impact should he visit and be taken off guard in the future...

So glad you and Larita will be making the Metro Detroit Rally in a few, you said it would be fun, I say you two ARE the fun!! I will want to know all about the driveway rally when we see you again.

Thanks again for the beautiful handmade card, my very first which I will treasure and display in the Airstream. I did not realize that you individualized them for each of us and hope we all soon post your wonderful works of talent and kindness!

photography
Old 07-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #611
Rivet Master

1967 20' Globetrotter
Sauquoit , New York
Thanks for the Laughs...

The Airstream is ready to go...Anne is NOT...Anne has the Shingles. Thanks for the neat reading.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Airstream Flags 002.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	41176  
Old 07-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #612
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Good

Carole, Glad to hear that you do not insulate Bradley! LOL
We are cranking up for the Northern Ohio rally which is next weekend. It should be fun! Wish you could join all of us. Larry is out in the barn trying to work on the gray water valve which seems to be having "issues".
I am designing and creating "flags" and stamping some more. Got a few cards for the Rivettes yet to mail out. I really do try to think of each person who is getting the card. The better I know you the scarier/sillier they sometimes get!!! LOL Glad you like yours.
ctdair, who was present (sans AS) at the driveway rally, when Artstream came in last Monday, started a thread on Driveway Rally. We have been adding photos and etc. to that one. You can go and take a look!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 07-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #613
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
oh dear

Anne,
Shingles!?? Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that! That is not a good thing to have. Hope you are taking care of yourself and getting treatment. That Airstream will be waiting for you to feel better and get going!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 07-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #614
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
NW of Boston , Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria
The Airstream is ready to go...Anne is NOT...Anne has the Shingles. Thanks for the neat reading.
Aria -- she looks beautiful!! I recognize the U.S. flag, but what are the other flags she is sporting?

Take care,
J
Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
LuminumTraila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #615
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
flags

Hey Rivettes, I cranked up the old sewing machine and decided to make my own rally flag. Our little Minuet will be sporting it this weekend at the N. Ohio rally. I had lots of fun making it. Got out my rubberstamps and fabric markers and went to work. It needs a little more bling...and I have my eyes open and looking for some kind of great trim to add to the bottom. The photos don't do it justice. I painted some glittery gold on the palm tree branches and silver glittery paint on the water under the flamingos. A table cloth could be made in the same manner....of course it would be a much bigger project!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2695 Flag.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	41520   Click image for larger version

Name:	2695 Flamingos.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	41521  

Name:	2695 Palm trees.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	41522  
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 07-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #616
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
A new personalized flag for your Northern Ohio Rally. That is great. Lou you are so creative! The rally sounds like you have a good group going. Hope you will post your pictures of all the fun. Guess we will have to wait just a little longer to see you back here in Michigan. I wonder what bit of hi-jinx you may have in store next, first aluminum beanies then Larita. So much fun. See you soon.

Aria, hope Anne is better now. The Airstream and flags look terrific and ready to roll. Looking good...

photography