Old 06-29-2007, 12:59 PM   #533
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Lets see where are we at...When you reflect back on the Rally - it seemed like we were there forever and that we knew each other forever too.

Sunday came with more rain - drizzle just to annoy those who had to hook up.

Steph had the hardest hook up cause my little LB was right in her straight line But that did not stop Steph from handling that big 2500 Ram right into place the first go!!! With several walk arounds - lots of hugs and well wishes for a safe trip home - Steph was the first to leave - (except L&L of course who left the day before)

Then came Suz - a stella performance and proably the second hardest line up as she had both Paulas and Jamies rigs infront of her. Not too mention the shelter real close by. The only hiccup was the camera - that I had placed on Suz bumber - as it was sitting on a chair - it got squished - I did a bit of magic on it to get the lense to work - but not sure if I wrecked it or not - so I am sure SUZ YOU WILL LET ME KNOW!!!! so that I can replace it if it is broken - PLEASE! A small back up and off Sue Went - behind Vickie who was quietly hooking her beautiful rig up with no fuss no muss - hmmm you would think she had done that before

That left Carol, Jamie, Paula and myself. Karen had the easy exit - with no trailer. Jamie would have been hard pressed to leave without a TV

Next was Paula - another one quietly hooking up her baby with lots of experience. I had sneaked my hook up in while Steph and Jamie were checking the hensley - just incase Steph wanted me to pull forward out of her way.........

....and then there were three - we spent the afternoon packing up our own babies - some just putting things away in cupboards (oh how I wish) while I had to transfer the contents of LadyBug back to the Yukon. It was a really hot afternoon and very humid - so it was another adventure to the shower room - wow I would love to say what happens in a rally stays there on this comment BUT - they were probably the worst I have been in. And we will be letting them know on their website.

The AC in Carols trailer was a welcome safe haven - and we chatted while Jamie and her family reunited - I think they were relieved that Jamie had survived. They had dinner together. Jamie popped by with some wings that were great - I did feel like I was in a silver jail being served my ration tee hee - just kidding - it was a funny feeling - where the rally had finished - but we were still there.

Along came a camp fire, marshmellows and oh boy the bottles that did not get opened for the wine tasting. The three of us along with Doug just felt compelled to taste them - as they had travelled all that way. There was the Kawartha Riesling, and BlackCurrent Merlow. The Workikng Girl Merlow, The new England Merlow and one that was tempting us but we did not know how long it had been opened.

There are no pictures of this event girls nor will there be any commentary - let us just say that we had a great hurrarrr to end the rally....

Monday morning - almost afternoon and I felt I really was in an oven. It was damp when I went to bed so the buddy heater went on and stayed on! The FFVent was pulling air in and that air already at 11:00 had to be 90 plus the humidity...I was dying, dehydrated and was having flash backs of the night before.....I have arrived home with some bruises because Carol was pushing me around

Then it came - the big reality check - I had a porta potti that I had to empty - another first - pulling a leever on the trailer is one thing but actually taking one of them things apart and tipping it into a hole is another!!! The sign in the bathroom said you can not do it in here so it was the BRIDGE or nothing.

And Paula knows all about the BRIDGE - in fact just before we left for the trip - the big RED flag was sent to us all - it was like hearing it on the radio - War of the Worlds.....

I was chuckling at that before I left because I knew I had no tanks - so it was not going to be an issue and I would not have to deal with the BRIDGE.

At 1:30am Thursday Night I had my first encounter with the BRIDGE - why? because I had no idea where to go when I got the campground - I turned a corner and staring me in the face was a little bridge - I was not about to turn around so onward I went - then seeing the dump sign I knew I was in the wrong section of the camp - so back I went over the bridge.

Now daylight and with a mission the bridge was the least of my worries.

And just to put you all at ease here is the LadyBug saying "what was all the fuss about" Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8127.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	40128Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8129.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	40129

When I returned to the camp Carol was all hooked up and we were finally ready to pull out. We were getting a really early jump - 4:00pm

Yeah as if I was going to start my trip back to Canada at that hour. We set our sites for the Terra Port.

Just in case you think we might still be there - here is the pic of us on the Poor Farmers road at the stop sign heading out....Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8144.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	40130Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8146.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	40131

Only Carol and I will truly understand how we were feeling in that terribly hot afternoon. And felt it necessary to set up the squackers for a 1/2 hour trip up the road to JC

We were on the road lets see - 15 minutes (half the trip to JC) and I squacked - you go ahead I will meet you at exist 102 - my battery compartment door is open and the battery has jumped out about 6 inches.

Could just here what the people behind me were saying..... I pull over on the I75 and of course stopped the door right over the remains of I have no clue but it sure stanKKK - got the battery back in and clips now duck taped but the tape was in the trailer and I had to unlock the door - now being a female persuasion you can guess where the keys stayed ----IN THE DOOR and where was I when I noticed them - back on the I75.

Getting back on the interstate with a pepi little Yukon and pulling a feather was tough enough and I thought an exit would be much better for this next impromtu stop.

Exit 99 a lovely on and off place - but the keys in the door was a sign to let me know that the pin on the lower door hinge was only 1/4 inch from becoming another projectile - I never knew ladyBugs could be such vicious insects..

I finally hooked up with carol at exit 102. We sauntered to the Terra Port - wow being on the partied out side - hungry and almost 5:30 the prospect of heading home to Canada with the possibilty of every concievable part falling off the trailer like in my dreams earlier that morning - I pleaded with Carol to stay the night and deal with some warranty issues on her BEAUTIFUL AIRSTREAM!!!!!!!

My battery had died and I brought no charger with me and wanted to pick up the two items from Wal-Mart - battery and stabilizers - oh yes ran out of clothes for the trip why - cause my trip was extending by the minute - so picked up some T's and shorts. Then headed to the Terra Port - I think???

Got settled and was overheating from the humidity - and bribed Carol for a cold shower but I had nothing to bribe her with. Just as we pulled in we met Michael - Artstream. He has been faithfully following this thread. I felt sorry for him and threw cautionn to the wind. I had one more bottle of Merlot to dispose of and thought it might be a really really good idea to pawn the stuff off on some unsuspecting Airstreamer But really I did it because I wanted to get home some time this summer.

We got a great tour of Michaels set up and was checking out his art. I fell in love with it and the colours were just so perfect in the LadyBugClick image for larger version

Name:	100_8155.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	40132. that was the vintage luggage I actually packed my stuff in - and Annie found special little lady bug tea towels. There is Michaels print on the shelf and the T-shirt I bought too. Good salesman that Michael!

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8160.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	40134 Hey look way off in the distance on the right side of the fence - who would have figured the Airstream Factory.....

We had a nice evening - the heat cooled somewhat. Then Carol discovered her Water heater was not working. Something to keep us there in the morning....and add yet another first to our adventures....Carol learned how to change out the fuse in the Water Heater!!! and was proud to do the victory dance.

Finally it was time to actually head home from a great Rally. With both squakers dead (yeah another woman thing - we never seem to put things back on their chargers do we). Trying to figure out the phones was a lost cause - so we settled for the flashing to get off if either was in trouble or needed a break.

We took it nice and slow and made several stops mostly I think for me to reasure myself that everything was okay with the ladybug and nothing was going to fall off.

And so it was - we parted ways at 196Click image for larger version

Name:	100_8175.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	40143and I thought that was the last I would see of Carol for many months to come....Sad but still Happy as I was now headed to see Stephanie AGAIN Poor Steph everytime I visit I am picking up parts - she must think she is the new International Postal service for us. Hopefully one day we can just get together to CAMP! I had a wonderful time again with Steph and her two fellas - and was privilaged this time to play Engineer and build a figure 8 track for Thomas the Train and his friends. It was nice that it was terrible weather as I got to spend a couple of extra hours with Steph. But I was getting ancy to get my trip underway - it was already 11:00am.

If I thought the storm at Stephs house was bad - when I got on the I69 it was awful - it was the only time I was glad that I was driving through construction - SLOW!!!!! It cleared just before Lapeer but the clouds did not look good at all - I do not have a weather radio but from my boating experience they were not to be messed with.

So the call was put out - Carol want coffee at Exit 155???? bring the weather report with you. I just kept going once I got to the exit and landed at Carols house instead tee hee Just for one last goodbye....Checked out the weather station and the bad weather band ran from Carols all the way to my place - decided I'm hanging even longer.

Had a really nice dinner and the privilage of sleeping with Orie - it made my extra night away from my own fur babies that much easier. Brad was a good sport and took me to Wal-mart to check out a window AC that I was thinking of getting - even to the point of getting the manual out of the box - but then came that woman thing again - indecivness so I ended up passing and will have to make another trip to pick one up.

My final evening in Michigan ended with this pictureClick image for larger version

Name:	100_8197.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	40146

Almost the Wrath of God hoovering waiting for the moment to snap LadyBug right off the ground - the lighting and stillness was so erie.

As Carol has already mentioned - my trip started with a BANG - it was here my punishment already...

In my house the dogs would be freakin and I would have jumped out of my skin - although I did - but I had to wake up their dogs and go wake up carol to tell her that there was just and explosion and all the alarms are going off!!!

What a RUSH!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	100_8159.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	40133  

Old 06-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #534
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Ha ha ha ha too funny while I am typing and posting away so has carol been - what is that called simalcast

I just love your pics Carol - I have to get me a new camera.....what do you recommend!

Well it is a lovely day out here and I think I would like to get cracking on this trailer of mine.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	100_8200.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	40153  

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 PM   #535
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
welcome mat

Speaking of welcome mats, Sharon, I was at Target over the weekend and in the welcome mat dept. they had a gorgeous fiber welcome mat with all these little red ladybugs on it. It would look great in front of "Ladybug's" step, if you don't have one already. I think they were only $10. Now, don't these vintage ASs nickel and dime us to death, especially with all of the personal touches we add to them!???
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #536
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
Speaking of welcome mats, Sharon, I was at Target over the weekend and in the welcome mat dept. they had a gorgeous fiber welcome mat with all these little red ladybugs on it. It would look great in front of "Ladybug's" step, if you don't have one already. I think they were only $10. Now, don't these vintage ASs nickel and dime us to death, especially with all of the personal touches we add to them!???
OOOOuuuu sounds great - only wish we had a Target in Canada they have so many deals all the time.....you know hmmm you well maybe you could pick it up for me and I could travel to USA again to pick it up

L have you shaved those legs yet??? What ever you do do not try to use the rivet shaver on them
Old 06-29-2007, 03:32 PM   #537
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Paula had me laughing heartily as I suspected I would from her posts on the forum. Her sister Karen also joined our group for the rally. Little did I know when I gave Karen the hulahoop that not only was she a champ at that but also a black belt in karate and teaches self-defense! I found it difficult to imagine legs actually kick out that high, not mine any way... It was nice meeting you Karen and perhaps you have caught aluminumumumumitis that we are passing around to one another. LOL Paula thank you so very much for our signature bandanas that really completed our Rivette wear. It was so much fun "dressing" for the pictures and the factory tour. I actually began to feel like Rosie herself!

Paula cooked up bacon on her Smokey Joe and it was scrumptous. MMMM. Karen made scrambled eggs and we had breakfast aplenty with the great camp toast made the campers' way on a wire over fire by Jamie.

Paula let's start some plans as you mentioned. I would like to see that Airstream park you told us about but I am also open to other ideas, but we will definitely need to have another!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_MG_2886-01.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	40169   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3119-01.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	40170  

Name:	_MG_2943-01.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	40171   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2933-01.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	40172  

Name:	_MG_2923-01.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	40173   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2927-01.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	40174  

Name:	_MG_3000-01.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	40175   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3078-01.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	40176  

Name:	_MG_3084-01.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	40177   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3085-01.jpg
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	40178  

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #538
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested

Paula let's start some plans as you mentioned. I would like to see that Airstream park you told us about but I am also open to other ideas, but we will definitely need to have another!
I'M GAME.....what about next weekend

Lets see some of the ideas tossed if I can remember:

Rivettes and (women) friends only
Rivettes with family - Children and Pets

All in one trailer or split off and share trailers - i.e. Annie Marvin Peter and I would come in both trailers and toss a coin as to which trailer the boys took to some other park while the girls went onto a new park.

National Park - with rivers, mountains, scenery somewhere we could just walk off to other than the tin roof shelter - or the hurendous bathroom adventures.

Driving distance is always an issue and will be for many...i.e. long way for me without Hubby - and the facility another issue - long way and lots of money for hmmmm Poor Farmers - I don't think so. If not for the great company would have been a total bust for me both in wallet and camping. Thank God for the Rivettes!!! to save the day.

We could do the family thing - and we could plan it somewhere that we (Rivettes could take off for the day to be pampered possibly - while the guys stayed with the kiddies and pets at the camp ground of choice) That way we would still have that dynamic we started but include the family as well.

Say a place that is good for fishing and outdoor scenery for the guys (and gals that want to fly fish) close by to a place that has if I remember right a dorm cabin for a old womans slumber party that we could stay over one night after a full day of spa treatment (never done one but think it would be an absolute hoot with all you Rivettes.)

It has to be a spa - you see the Western Rivettes had shopping botiques and nicities and we had - Poor Farmers - there is something wrong with that picture.

So I am in for anything other than Poor Farmers and Ohio next round.....(nothing against Ohio - but been there done that now)
Old 06-29-2007, 04:29 PM   #539
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Steph, I have video of you pulling out with Suz and Vicki and haven't even looked at that yet, but I will get on that shortly. Wish I had awakened in time to see a Hensley Arrow hook-up. Steph brought the the silver nail polish with glitter that turns red in the sun, soo cool. She also made us Rivette magnets and rally signs for each of our Airstreams. Thank you Steph! While we never got as far as popping the Jiffy Pop (LOL) I think our days were as full as they possibly could have been. But no matter what I forgot or needed to borrow and no matter when it was there was Steph with a big smile, high energy, and always helping or giving and baking us happy.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_MG_3011-01.jpg
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	40180   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3015-01.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	40181  

Name:	_MG_2936-01.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	40182   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2948-01.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	40183  

Name:	_MG_2961-01.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	40184   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2965-01.jpg
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	40185  

Name:	_MG_2972-01.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	40186   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2976-01.jpg
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	40187  

Name:	_MG_2988-01.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	40188   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3079-01.jpg
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	40189  

photography
Old 06-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #540
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Hey Vicki! I know you don't have internet right now so you are reading this later. Vickie was our caravan leader to and from the rally. She makes towing a 34' slideout look easy. That is just the beginning of the talents she has besides being a whiz at parking and backing, she is another wonderful hostess in our group. The thing is, Vicki said I am making an appetizer, well little did I know that meant 5 star appointments, including, edible orchids, candles, centerpiece, marinated cheeses, texas caviar, flamingo glasses, designer chocolates and that is just a part of all she had laid out for us to enjoy!! We enjoyed your patio party Vicki, thanks a million. Nice to see Danielle again too. Hope she didn't think we "older girls" were so silly for bursting out in laughter over and over again. We sure did have a fun time together.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_MG_2887-01.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	40190   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2888-01.jpg
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	40191  

Name:	_MG_2913-01.jpg
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	40192   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2929-01.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	40193  

Name:	_MG_2930-01.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	40194   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2937-01.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	40195  

photography
Old 06-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #541
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Next time we will have to stay longer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_MG_2947-01.jpg
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	40196   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2969-01.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	40197  

Name:	_MG_2971-01.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	40198   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2973-01.jpg
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	40199  

Name:	_MG_2974-01.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	40200   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2975-02.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	40201  

photography
Old 06-29-2007, 06:47 PM   #542
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Hey Sharon, long time no see. You are a restoration wizard. Lady Bug is impressive. I am looking forward to seeing the progress. Traveling into another country for a short rally with a vintage unit new to you and in progress of stabilizing is a bit disconcerting. I know you will be past that point in no time with your past fast track record! You had her pretty for the open house, that's for sure. I loved your appetizer and it was fun cooking together for the afternoon. Thanks for bringing your home made wine. It was good! I'll post the last leg of our rally later. Your narrative and pictures are great. I will have to go back and take my time with it, since we were posting the same time.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_MG_2991-01.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	40202   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3042-01.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	40203  

Name:	_MG_3046-01.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	40204   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3047-01.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	40205  

Name:	_MG_3052-01.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	40206   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3061-01.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	40207  

Name:	_MG_3065-01.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	40208   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3056-01.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	40209  

Name:	_MG_3072-01.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	40210   Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3081-01.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	40211  

photography
Old 06-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #543
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
OHHHH- Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
OOOOuuuu sounds great - only wish we had a Target in Canada they have so many deals all the time.....you know hmmm you well maybe you could pick it up for me and I could travel to USA again to pick it up

L have you shaved those legs yet??? What ever you do do not try to use the rivet shaver on them
Hey Sharon!
My daughter went out shopping and happened to stop at the local Target and they still had one of those lady bug door mats...soooo I had her purchase one for you. So now you definitely will have to find a way to come and visit, or meet us at a rally. Are you planning to do the Metro Detroit Rally? Larry and I are going to do our best to get to that one.
The Northern Ohio rally will be the weekend of July 20th and you are always welcome to join us there too!
Larrita says..."What happened to the idea that what happened at the rally stays at the rally??? Like discussions about shaving, waxing, edible unmentionables.........etc. Hmmmmmmmm???" LOL
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MVC-007S.JPG
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	40235  
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 06-29-2007, 11:52 PM   #544
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Lou!!!! another night owl - we would have hit it off for sure If we had more time to get to know each other - Friday was such a wishy washy day for me I was absolutely exhausted.

That mat is just delightful - and I will keep both dates in mind - we will be pulling the walls again this weekend to get the wiring done. I can travel again once they go back in. Hubby will not be with me unfortunately he used all his vacation on the working part of the LadyBug so I get the play side.

Only incriminating issues, experiences and hmmm others that happened at the Rally stays at the Rally. Larritta on the other hand is a tough lady and can handle it don't you think?

I am so sorry I did not get in earlier on Thursday so I could have enjoyed your campfire. With a heavier package I could have bumped up my speed to 70+ no problem once I gained the confidence - but she was too light and the cross wind all the way down was just too much and rattled me above 63-65 mph.

Not to mention the few extra stops - to pick up the power cord that dangled out along the 115....then it was the brakes - wow were they grabbing - brand new - they are fine now no problem on the way home so I guess they have what the men call "burnishing in" sort of like breaking in a new bra maybe. Then it was a quick stop I thought to check the lights as dusk was approaching and we had had issues when we picked her up. Little did I know I had NOTHING!!!! so about 30 minutes was spent fiddling with the wiring at the snakes nest harness I was dealing with. I have no idea what I did - but they all came on like a pretty Christmas tree - so I did not tempt fate gassed up and ran as fast as I could to the border. From there it was just the extra loop in Detroit and clear sailing all the way to Poor Farmers - a beautiful clear night with very little traffic......all the while you guys were having a roaring camp fire!!!!!

Yes please do keep the "door matt" and I will make my way to you one day soon. I am also thinking we might try and get to the Metro-D Rally - we have missed the last two years when we really wanted to make it - so maybe 3rd time we will be lucky. I hear that they are wishing for some Canadian Beer.....
Old 06-30-2007, 12:29 AM   #545
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
adventures

Yes, we are indeed night owls. It is nice to have a quiet night! We don't get up very early tho..that makes camping a little difficult sometimes. Like all the early birds are up and doing fun stuff by the time we get going.
We will keep the mat in the trailer so that it is there should we get to see you.
Sounds like you had an absolutely great adventure. And now you know YOU CAN DO IT!!! Great job!
We hope to see you again soon. Think about making the Detroit Rally for sure. Those folks are a real fun bunch to be around, for sure!!!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 06-30-2007, 01:14 AM   #546
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
.......We don't get up very early tho..that makes camping a little difficult sometimes. Like all the early birds are up and doing fun stuff by the time we get going. .....

oh too funny Peter and I are the same way - although he has a tough time staying awake past 12:00 10:00 on a school night We rarely get up before 10:00 am and known to hit 11:00 some times.

We miss all the breakfasts and morning tours tee hee.