Well another semi good day - really hot and muggy here - but not complaining- just gets real hot when you are working around an airstream.
Here is the list that still has to get done:
- Remove last inner lower wall skin
- Prep and get flashing made for the Skylight - PK Install
- Prep and run 12v
wire for Fantastic fan - PK Install
- Final prep for side marker lights - going with the new ones SK install
- Repair two more spots on floor - PK does that.
- Seal and Paint floor (will forgo the new floor if I do not have time)
- Run 110 wire for the extra 3 outlets I want installed
- Run extra 12v
wire for??? but running wire while panels are off.
- remove and reinstall plumbing stacks (all leak right now)
- install inner skins with new insulation and new floor - c-channel rubber spray at the joints.
- clean up A- frame and paint
- install breakaway switch
- install new chains
- install new battery and check systems - ugg like what systems - no pump but I will have the fan and the separate 12v
lights - hmm that means I will have to install the inteli power too....or forgo the new fan - will see how it goes. I do have a dual fan that is reversable and can suck the air out of the trailer - not like it would take too long.
I think that will get me on the road - sealed up and safe.
I will have 110 power when I plug in for the lights and outlets so I am good there too.
What I won't have is cabinets, furniture, toilet, sinks, and no tanks or curtains - so like isn't that everything you need to call it a "trailer"
Now I think someone asked for pictures
You can check out the flight of the ladybug thread to keep posted too - but here is where I am at today.
I know I know - you are thinking NO WAY she will never do it. But it is a lot more work taking the puppy apart than it is to put it back together.