Old 02-14-2007, 07:48 PM   #197
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Cool! OK with me. What size did you get Jamie? How do they fit? My medium I bought for the Can Opener is contoured and too teeny. I think if you allow normal shipping the price isn't too bad, I had to expedict and it cost as much or more than the shirt.

Jamie will you post us a picture of you wearing the shirt please?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:02 PM   #198
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
NW of Boston , Massachusetts
For comparison, I got the sample t-shirt through the free t-shirt offer at Corporate Casuals. The actual price was $8.95 ($5.95shipping + $3 to remove their logo from the back). Mine is a white T with just the Rosie picture on front. If I want to order more of this (Hanes Beefy-t, plain white) it looks like it will be $15.71 including printing and shipping.

I think it would be great to have a Rivettes Shop at CafePress, with all the different logos we come up with for rallies. And we could apply it to different items as well (caps, mugs, etc.) Do they charge to set up the shop? If not, then there's no risk in setting it up and letting everyone order whatever they want. And if people want to just get a plain T at a lower cost through the Corporate Casuals site, we can easily share the logo via email for a do-it-yourself order.

On sizes, I ordered a medium and the shirt fits fine after washing. It must be a unisex size which gives a little extra roominess. My normal size is a womens M(8-10). Model? Who me? Ms. Camera Shy? No way, uh-uh, not me.

-J

Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
LuminumTraila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #199
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Set up the shop! Hey we are born to it, aren't we? Will all the products have the same graphic? Is it the avatar you are using? Can you pick out different color shirts too? Then in that case can we see a picture of the shirt, I guess we will after you set up shop. I'm excited. But now we don't want to order totes because Nancy's sister-in-law has them or not?

photography
Old 02-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #200
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Can't wait to meet everyone!!
Sharon will we be able to peek at the new Moonbeam?
We've dug a path to our trailer in case you want to take a gander at the Airstream and our progress.
Why sure you can - but enter at your own risk

I would love to see what you are up to with yours...

Jamie that is great that it worked out.

I can send anyone the RSSR file if they want something for the summer Rally too - the Cafexpress is really easy to use - just let me know and I can send the logo around next week - sorry don't have much time right now It is really cool you can test all sorts of different items and see what they look like with either of the logos on them - different colours too.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #201
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
I'll set up the CafePress tomorrow morning when I have time to concentrate on what I'm doing and get it right, and I'll drop a note here to let you all know when it's ready to go. I was just looking at their site and they have a lot of variety in shirts, long and short sleeves, light and dark colors. It'll be great!

Sharon -- you can send me the RSSR logo when you return and you have time to deal with it. No rush there. Still plenty of time. We'll add it to the CafePress stock.

-J
Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
Old 02-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #202
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Is it the avatar you are using?
Yes -- it's the avatar I got on the test shirt. I'll set up a picture tomorrow in daylight so you can see it. Maybe I can find a lamp, or a chair, that will be a model for me.

-J
Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
Old 02-15-2007, 07:31 AM   #203
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Rivette store sounds cool

Seems like cafe press is convenient. I'd be interested in buying a coffee mug, maybe a keychain thing, and of course some kind of tshirt/sweatshirt.

Oh Jamie I hear ya, I'm camera shy too!
Old 02-15-2007, 08:54 AM   #204
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Rivettes Store is Open!

I just finished setting up our basic Rivettes Store at Cafepress. Right now it just has the items that my one image is sized for -- t-shirts, mugs, mousepad, etc. As soon as Sharon gets home to help with re-sizing the image for smaller things, like buttons, stickers, magnets, keychains (cool idea, Steph -- I want one for my Airstream keys!!), then I can add more items. If you see anything missing, let me know and I'll add it.

On sizing, if you're ordering women's t-shirts or other wearables you might want to size up because the Cafepress has the "contoured fit" that Carol was talking about. I know I like my shirts a little loose fitting and comfy.

Shop on...

-Jamie

p.s. Sorry about the shadows in this pic. Here's my chair modeling the sample t-shirt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4997.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	32395  
Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
Old 02-15-2007, 10:05 AM   #205
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Thumbs up Jamie that's awesome!!

Wow Jamie, thats such a great selection!! Oh, the mousepads are cool too!! Way to go!!

I'll bet others would like to see that store too--in fact, I'll bet any Airstreaming woman would love to see those items!!

Kudos!!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #206
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Jamie Neato! LOL Even an apron. I want a mouse pad too. The chair looks pretty good in that shirt probably better than on me. Look at all the goodies. Thank you! As Steph says I think a lot of other Airstreaming woman will want those.

photography
Old 02-15-2007, 08:19 PM   #207
Rivet Master

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Santa Cruz , California
OK, I can't actually tow it, but at least now I own a t-shirt that says I can! Great job. Thanks! Hope I'm not poaching...
Old 02-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #208
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by janetb
OK, I can't actually tow it, but at least now I own a t-shirt that says I can! Great job. Thanks! Hope I'm not poaching...
The more Rivettes, the merrier -- you can tow it!

-J
Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
Old 02-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #209
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Truth be told, I really can't either Janet. You should have seen my bike wheels dig in last time I tried. I just couldn't get any traction going.

photography
Old 02-18-2007, 11:13 AM   #210
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Talking Rivette rush was such a great pleasure!

Just to report that we had a lovely time with the rivettes and their menfolk!! The rally in June will be so much fun, I haven't laughed so much in one evening in so long! Feeling very lucky to know such nice new friends!