Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #113
Rivet Master
 
guy99's Avatar
 
1984 31' Airstream310
Dunsmuir , California
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,336
Images: 16
How many motorhomes are coming? Should all the motorhomes park together?
__________________

__________________
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion - The Dalai Lama

1984 310 Limited Motorhome
Courtesy Parking (W/S/E/Wi-Fi) on I-5 in Northern California, 70 miles from Oregon border
guy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #114
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy99
How many motorhomes are coming? Should all the motorhomes park together?
I don't want you to take this the wrong way but.....We put you and str8stream off by yourselves.

Actually Str8stream asked if I would give you guys ajoining spaces so I did. He has your space numbers.

Two Moho's are booked but we may get a 3rd.
__________________

__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:44 PM   #115
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
guy 99:
We hope that is okay with you. This is our 4th rally and we have never seen another motorhome at any of them. Ron
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #116
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
guy 99:
We hope that is okay with you. This is our 4th rally and we have never seen another motorhome at any of them. Ron
Ron, All the trailer people did ask me in private Emails to put the Moho's off by themselves in the hope they would multiply.

I ran into a very nice gent this weekend while camping at the beach with a 94 Landyacht. I have invited him out in hopes of getting more nice people with Moho's to join us at the party.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #117
Site Team
 
azflycaster's Avatar
 
1975 25' Tradewind
Dewey , Arizona
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,124
Images: 62
Blog Entries: 1
So where is everyone camping?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29 palms.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	30302  
__________________

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:16 PM   #118
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
spaces

Az,

Our spaces are in the row at the bottom of the picture to the right and some pull throughs in front of that.

Except for a few folks who asked for specific spaces it will be a park where you want situation.

Within 48 hours I will post the space numbers so folks will know which spaces are ours.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:19 PM   #119
Site Team
 
azflycaster's Avatar
 
1975 25' Tradewind
Dewey , Arizona
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,124
Images: 62
Blog Entries: 1
Sounds good. Do we need to check in with the campground people first or just find a spot?
__________________

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #120
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by azflycaster
Sounds good. Do we need to check in with the campground people first or just find a spot?
Check in at the door and let them know you are with Milo and the Noecal Rally.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #121
Rivet Master
 
guy99's Avatar
 
1984 31' Airstream310
Dunsmuir , California
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,336
Images: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
guy 99:
We hope that is okay with you. This is our 4th rally and we have never seen another motorhome at any of them. Ron
Seems great to us.
__________________
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion - The Dalai Lama

1984 310 Limited Motorhome
Courtesy Parking (W/S/E/Wi-Fi) on I-5 in Northern California, 70 miles from Oregon border
guy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #122
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
I just checked the 10 day weather forecast for 29 Palms and it looks like rain for Friday the 12th. So bring rain gear, hot chocolate, and plenty of other warming beverages...

BamCamper is looking forward to a refreshing rinse!
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #123
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
easy ups?

If you have one and have the space maybe you can bring easy ups for the rain, we can only fit so many people in the MoHo along with the 2 dogs and cat and I don't think our awning is waterproof
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #124
Site Team
 
azflycaster's Avatar
 
1975 25' Tradewind
Dewey , Arizona
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,124
Images: 62
Blog Entries: 1
What ever happened to.
"It never rains in Southern Califiornia"?
__________________

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #125
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by azflycaster
What ever happened to.
"It never rains in Southern Califiornia"?
Thats liquid sunshine my friend.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #126
Rivet Master
 
wkerfoot's Avatar
 
1979 23' Safari
1954 29' Liner
Orange , California
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
I just checked the 10 day weather forecast for 29 Palms and it looks like rain for Friday the 12th. So bring rain gear, hot chocolate, and plenty of other warming beverages...

BamCamper is looking forward to a refreshing rinse!
Only a 60% chance of rain which means a 40% chance of not raining.

Bill
__________________

__________________
Bill Kerfoot, WBCCI/VAC/CAC/El Camino Real Unit #5223
Just my personal opinion
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon, 1977 Lincoln Continental, 2014 Dodge Durango
1979 23' Safari, and 1954 29' Double Door Liner Orange, CA

http://billbethsblog.blogspot.com/
wkerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AIR Midwest : midwest rally maznblu Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 18 01-01-2010 09:55 PM
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Rally... InsideOut WBCCI Rallies & Events 28 12-08-2006 06:39 PM
Airstreams in winter?? Curtis-79MH Airstream Motorhome Forums 6 03-27-2006 01:58 PM
Mystic Springs 2003 rally!! thenewkid64 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 41 04-02-2003 05:52 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.