Old 03-28-2006, 02:49 PM   #71
Rivet Master

Nipomo , California
My food item will be a Tuscan salad with tuna, canellini beans, red onion, capers, and cherry tomatoes all over a bed of arugula topped with a simple dressing of olive oil and red wine vinegar.

Speaking of wine, it will probably be Two Buck Chuck from our extensive wine cellar.

Bowlus Road Chief "Endymion" (coming soon)
BMW X3 xDrive 28D
myoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:49 AM   #72
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Now Up to Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Tipp
Any room for something different?
thanks
Sue
Hi Sue- There is plenty of room for you. Glad to hear you can come with your trailer. Great to see a new trailer join us. As you know, Casini is so nice!

Mike- Glad to see your Big Sur weekend went well. I like that pic that Jeff took. Can't wait for my tour of your 25'FB. Looks like a nice floorplan. And your description of your Tuscan Salad sounds awesome. Can't wait for that dinner. They are always so good.

I am going to call Casini in about a week to release the extra sites and see if I can get mugbob and ironfem200 into our rally spots. If there is anyone out there who was considering attending the rally, let me know so I can save a space. Looks to be a small but sweet rally.

And everyone, start thinking about what weekend in October for our rally at Lake San Antonio. I was looking at the third weekend in October. Lake San Antonio is located in southern Monterey county in the beautiful golden hill and oak country. Lots of wineries in the area and great hiking/biking trails. It will be fun!

Casini Rally List
1) Big Dee
2) Coastalview
3) Globie64
4) FattRatt
5) myoung
6) hit'the'road
7) Luminati
8) Sue Tipp

Also Attending
pinkflamingoes
mugbob
ironfem200

Potluck List
Big Dee.........................Tri-Tips
Coastalview....................Enchilada Casserole
Hit'the'road....................Patato Cassrole
myoung.........................Tuscan Salad

NorCal Fall Rally, Jackson Rancheria, October 7-9 2011 Click here for more info

Come rally with us.
Big Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:06 PM   #73
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condoluminum
Though we won't be there, Dianne did get her Margarita Ball and Pump for Christmas, (thanks to Ron and Debbie for source..) and we won't be using it that weekend...
If you need it for very-happy hour, let us know!
John,

Thanks for the offer of the Margarita Ball but Cam is going to make me one of his special tropical drinks. One or two of those is definitely enough for a fun evening. I do look forward to using the margarita ball at the rally at Lake San Antonio. You two better make that one. It will not be the same at Casini without you two.

Come rally with us.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #74
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
now we are getting close...

I am getting excited! I am soooo ready to get camping. Its been a long time since Pismo! I am taking my trailer over to Santa Cruz KOA for Spring Break starting in a week. Can't wait. Then over to the Russian River. It's going to be a great April!

And I know that soon the rain will end and that it will be spectacular weather for the rally. I am glad we didn't have the rally any ealier this year. It's going to be so green and beautiful on the Russian River. Can't wait to be relaxing with a happy hour drink and my rally friends and watching the eagles fly over head.

Come rally with us.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #75
1 Rivet Member

A Year Later

Hi Everyone. We are moldy and looking for sun. We still remember the fun we had last year at the casini run. We have that week off but our son is moving so we may be busy. If we get a chance we will stop by to say hi. Our baby looking for some air. Have Fun and watch out for the Geo Cashers.Tom&yvonne
Old 04-13-2006, 06:53 AM   #76
Rivet Master

Nipomo , California
Pairs of animals may not be necessary!!!

Yeah. Hope they are right. I just read a report from the weather service saying that the next bit of rain due Sunday may be the last for the season. I haven't heard any reports of trouble along the Russian River despite the exceptional and record rainfall we've been having here in Marin. Casini should be dry and beautiful when we arrive.

I'm pumped. I plan on arriving with Chelsea and Marley on Thursday.

How much rain? Well, we have a little decorative pond in our backyard. We drained it two months ago to give it an annual cleaning. It's about 2 1/2 feet deep. In this bout of rain, we have drained it twice more!!! That can't really be 5 feet of rain. Some must come from the yard surrounding the pond and the waterfall area. Nonetheless, it's a bunch.

Bowlus Road Chief "Endymion" (coming soon)
BMW X3 xDrive 28D
myoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #77
Rivet Master

2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
hello all,

i know this is short notice, however if you have space for another trailer i'd like to attend. would be driving from simi valley, arriving thursday, departing sunday. sounds like you guys know how to have fun.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:06 AM   #78
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Glad You Can Make It, Kevbo10 & dr. dan

Hey Kevbo10- Great timing as I am just going to call Casini with the final number of sites needed. Glad you can make it. It will be fun I guarantee it! It's really beautiful on the Russian River. Now if the sun will just start shinning we will be all set. We all are I think a little water logged at this point. A nice sunny weekend would do nice huh Mike?

Tom and Yvonne- Hope u can drop by. I was hoping you would chime in. Our first rally at Casini was so magical. Great memories for sure. Maybe you can make dinner on Saturday nite? That would be great!

and Welcome to dr. dan who I see has sign up on the rally calendar. Awesome!

Casini Rally List
1) Big Dee
2) Coastalview
3) Globie64
4) FattRatt
5) myoung
6) hit'the'road
7) Luminati
8) Sue Tipp
9) Kevbo10
10) dr. dan

Also Attending
pinkflamingoes
mugbob
ironfem200

Potluck List

Come rally with us.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #79
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari
san lorenzo , California
Pot Luck

BIG DEE,

my wife debbie and i are looking forward to casini's and would like to offer up a desert. if we need to bring anything else, let us know. we will see you all in a couple of weeks.

dr. dan & debbie
Old 04-15-2006, 02:06 PM   #80
Rivet Master

2002 27' Safari
Carmel-by-the-Sea , California
Send a message via AIM to Coastalview Send a message via Yahoo to Coastalview
We're getting ready here too. I'll have to dig deep into the firewood pile, to find any dry wood this time. There are some other Nor-Cal ralliers from rallies prior that have mentioned that if there schedules will allow, they could be showing up Big Dee. I don't think there will be a shortage of spaces in the full hookup spaces, and I hope they make it too. See everyone soon, Jeff
Coastalview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 02:14 PM   #81
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. dan
BIG DEE,

my wife debbie and i are looking forward to casini's and would like to offer up a desert. if we need to bring anything else, let us know. we will see you all in a couple of weeks.

dr. dan & debbie
Well thats great dr. dan! I look forward to meeting you and Debbie. Looking at the list, I see 7 out of 13 ralliers are new. So cool! This NorCal group just keeps growing. It is such a great bunch of people. I wonder if all RVers are as a great as Airstreamers? I predict the next rally will be huge. Anyway, it will be great to meet everyone.
Remember the NorCal Rally group motto- "There are never newbies to NorCal Rallies, just old friends who haven't met yet." Welcome.

Casini Rally List
1) Big Dee
2) Coastalview
3) Globie64
4) FattRatt
5) myoung
6) hit'the'road
7) Luminati
8) Sue Tipp
9) Kevbo10
10) dr. dan

Also Attending
pinkflamingoes
mugbob
ironfem200

Potluck List
dr. dan..........................desert

Come rally with us.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:28 PM   #82
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalview
We're getting ready here too. I'll have to dig deep into the firewood pile, to find any dry wood this time. There are some other Nor-Cal ralliers from rallies prior that have mentioned that if there schedules will allow, they could be showing up Big Dee. I don't think there will be a shortage of spaces in the full hookup spaces, and I hope they make it too. See everyone soon, Jeff
Actually, Jeff, I think with 13 ralliers we have a good size group. And I can't wait to to be relaxing with a beer watching Colin ride thru mud puddles all day. Can't think of anything I'd rather do more. And hopefully you can find some firewood thats not totally waterlogged. The dinner and campfire is, of course, the highlight of the weekend. Can't wait. Besides the weather, I am just plain burned out and a little camping is just what the doctor ordered! See you, Kathy and Colin as my old neighbor in just 2 weeks. Wow, it's here!

Come rally with us.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:41 PM   #83
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
We Lost One

Unfortunately, FattRatt can not make the rally. We will miss his geocaching stories around the campfire. Ray also had to miss the Pismo Rally at the last moment so I really hope he makes this fall's rally because he is missed. Bummer.

The list has been finalized at 10 sites so there is an extra one available if anybody wants to take FattRatt's place. We are coming down to it.

I am camping rite now and online. Love it! That's the best of both worlds!

Can't wait to be set up in Casini with Jeff, Kathy, and Colin as my neighbors, sipping one of Cam's special drinks, smelling my steak on the bbq and watching the eagles fly over the redwoods. Sweet, huh?

See you guys soon!

Come rally with us.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:05 PM   #84
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Red face The List Gets Shorter

Hey look guys- this list is going the wrong way. I am sorry to say that mugbob and ironfem 200 had to cancel. Oh well, I see a lot of people on the list that will make it an awesome time. Can't wait to see you all. Soon.

There is an open spot for some latecomer. Anybody want that open spot? It's going to be fun!

Casini Rally List
1) Big Dee
2) Coastalview
3) Globie64
4) **OPEN SPACE**
5) myoung
6) hit'the'road
7) Luminati
8) Sue Tipp
9) Kevbo10
10) dr. dan

Also Attending