Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Glad you had a great time at the CIU rally...and you will have many more great times with fellow Airstreamers ahead of you...welcome to WBCCI (and like Richard points out, you don't have to wait until Jan to join for 2012...)...

Enjoy!
AirForums #21900
PastPrez, 4CU/WBCCI
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #22
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

1993 34' Excella
York , South Carolina
Steve, no matter where you land, it is all good. Enjoy yourselves, safe & happy travels . John
WBCCI #268 Palmetto State Airstream Club 22
Region 3 Past President....come with us, you will like it.

Go often to the house of a friend, for weeds choke the unused path........Emerson

Are you kind?..... Uncle John's Band
sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #23
3 Rivet Member

2018 28' Flying Cloud
Vancouver , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Cooper View Post
Damon:

Thanks for a great time today at the Christmas gathering for the WBCCI CIU. Being new it was nice to spend time talking about a common interest between everyone.

Thanks for everyone making us feel welcome.

Stephen
Great to meet you and your family today at the CIU luncheon! I'm sorry I haven't' been on the forum for awhile and missed this conversation. We have had a great time at every event we have attended with the CIU Unit. By the way, I have a mini cooper, too!

Take Care,
Lana
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #24
2 Rivet Member

1988 32' Excella
Carmel , Indiana
Mini Cooper and the CIU

Lana:

It was great to have lunch with you and Don as well. I am sure Lisa and I will be joining the CIU as well. It appears that we will be seeing you at Alumapalooza and other events next year. We look forward to seeing you again.

You have a Mini Cooper as well thats fantastic! I have a standard 2010 Clubman in Pepper White. I hope to get a picture of it on here soon.

Steve.
AIR #56525 WBCCI #4628
1988 32' Excella 1000
Mini Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #25
2 Rivet Member

1988 32' Excella
Carmel , Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBRich View Post
Glad you had a great time at the CIU rally...and you will have many more great times with fellow Airstreamers ahead of you...welcome to WBCCI (and like Richard points out, you don't have to wait until Jan to join for 2012...)...

Enjoy!
Thanks. We are sending in our application and money. We will be waiting until next year as there are some low 1000's numbers that are becoming available on 1-1-2012.

Thanks for all the great information.

Steve
AIR #56525 WBCCI #4628
1988 32' Excella 1000
Mini Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #26
3 Rivet Member

2018 28' Flying Cloud
Vancouver , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Cooper View Post
Lana:

It was great to have lunch with you and Don as well. I am sure Lisa and I will be joining the CIU as well. It appears that we will be seeing you at Alumapalooza and other events next year. We look forward to seeing you again.

You have a Mini Cooper as well thats fantastic! I have a standard 2010 Clubman in Pepper White. I hope to get a picture of it on here soon.

Steve.
Yes! We look forward to Alumapalooza and many other good times together. I have a 2011 Orange Spice Metallic convertible. LOVE it!

Cheers,
Lana
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote