Old 07-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #29
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Up in the world

Roger, Larry says that he "won't look down on you for those comments", but you have to quit listening to those "voices"!

Hi Al, glad the tanks are working again!!! Looking forward to a progress report on how they test out for you.

Pilgrims, We have NOT been to Punderson before. We will head out there on Fri. morning. We will report back to you on what we see and find out about the park. We are glad to hear that you are getting out there and camping. You will be real pros before you know it. Is Becky learning to tow too???

Larry didn't have to be up on the roof top for too long today. He got the rear vent resealed and painted. Sealed and painted one of the vent covers too. Painted the refrig. cover and a small section of the roof. Ran out of daylight. More tomorrow!

Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #30
1 Rivet Member

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
So, does anyone know how many of us are going to West Branch for sure yet? I know of 4 trailers so far. It's great to see so many responding. Wish everyone could come.
The leak doesn't sound good-water and electric-OUCH!

Old 07-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #31
3 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
Columbus , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Hi Terry - sorry to have missed you at the Christian Family Campouts to date this summer. Maybe next time.
We would have liked to be there but something came up in the office. One of my peers resigned after the summer vacation schedule was approved. With three engineers available to cover a certain project management approved vacation for two of us during the same week. When the third engineer resigned the office was left with no one to ensure things keep working. Since the project is mine I adjusted my vacation to avoid issues.

Brenda and I are wagon masters for the CFC September outings so perhaps we will see you at Deer Creek State Park.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #32
3 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
Columbus , Ohio
Bob - Have you decided when the pot-luck will be? How about the menu? Or perhaps your intent is to provide FREE steak and FREE lobster for everyone? Ummmm.

Ok, back to the real world. What can we do to help? - Terry
Old 07-18-2008, 07:12 PM   #33
1 Rivet Member

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
food

We will provide the meat(Jayne will decide what that means closer to the time-yum-mystery meat!)
As far as the rest, I say we just ask someone what they want to bring and start a menu rolling.
The meat will not be burgers or dogs. It will be chicken or pork or both, you never know with her.
Jayne will make a side dish also cole slaw would be my guess.
So everyone just bring whatever else you like.
The pot luck on Saturday night
Weinie night on Friday
Settle in night on Thursday and everyone on their own or can get together if folks want to.
Can't wait.

Bb
Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #34
1 Rivet Member

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
We had started considering visiting Punderson Saturday night also, but Bob has to leave for Maine Saturday afternoon. I am not a good night driver so we will not be able to attend. I've heard of that park and would like to check it out. Another time I guess. Sorry won't be able to see everyone.
Jayne
Old 07-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #35
1 Rivet Member

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
Hey Terry
I thought you said that you had the steak and lobsters covered. Now you change your mind?
Old 07-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #36
3 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
Columbus , Ohio
Who Me???

What? I thought you were doing the steaks! I've been forced to embrace more chicken in an attempt to keep Brenda and my doctor happy. You know the old saying that if the wife ain't happy no one is.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #37
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Lookin Better

Hi BB
Things are lookin up. We have our axles,although they are still here on our flat-bed trailer awaiting installation. Will keep ya up dated BOB.
Roger
Old 07-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #38
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
West Branch SP

I thought I would pop this to the top of the list tonight. We are hoping that some other Ohio and surrounding area folks will come and join us for this rally. Larry and I are looking forward to the rally at West Branch which is going to be Aug. 22-24. It will be informal and lots of fun! Larry and I have reserved site 112! We will be there on Thursday if all goes well.

West Branch State Park
5708 Esworthy Road
Ravenna, Ohio 44266-9659
330-296-3239
866-644-6727 for camping reservations
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:33 PM   #39
66CHROMEDOME

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
Question pot luck

hey, how does everybody feel about kebabs, easy to make and easy to cook. A meal on a stick. Chicken and pork or chicken and beef, potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, whatever fits on a stick. Chime in and put your 2 cents in.
Jayne
Old 07-31-2008, 04:36 PM   #40
66CHROMEDOME

1966 22' Safari
canal fulton , Ohio
axles

Mike the fixit, even if you can't get them on for the rally, you should come up and spend the day on Saturday, it's a beautiful place if you've never been there, it's worth the visit.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:00 PM   #41
4 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD
Sugar Grove , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by safarinight View Post
We would have liked to be there but something came up in the office. One of my peers resigned after the summer vacation schedule was approved. With three engineers available to cover a certain project management approved vacation for two of us during the same week. When the third engineer resigned the office was left with no one to ensure things keep working. Since the project is mine I adjusted my vacation to avoid issues.

Brenda and I are wagon masters for the CFC September outings so perhaps we will see you at Deer Creek State Park.
Terry & Brenda,

Can't make the Deer Creek S.P. outing. Next weekend is the Hocking Hills S.P. outing. That will be our final for this year. Conflicts keep us from returning to Delaware and to Deer Creek. Looks like we'll have to wait until next year to see you guys. Hope you got everything cleared up and ready to go at J.C. How long was your Safari there? Talk with you again.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #42
3 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
Columbus , Ohio
October camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Terry & Brenda,

Can't make the Deer Creek S.P. outing. Next weekend is the Hocking Hills S.P. outing. That will be our final for this year. Conflicts keep us from returning to Delaware and to Deer Creek. Looks like we'll have to wait until next year to see you guys. Hope you got everything cleared up and ready to go at J.C. How long was your Safari there? Talk with you again.
It looks like we will be hosting the Deer Creek outing in October instead of September. The Dates are October 16-19. In addition to the Deer Creek, we will also be attending the annual OSU/Penn State rally hosted by Ohio Rally. This year's site will be in Amish country at the Evergreen Park Oct 23-26. Why not join us in October? It would be nice to have more Airstreams at the OSU/Penn State rallies.

#1941 Nova
Central Ohio VJMC
Vintage Tube Audio
safarinight is offline   Reply With Quote