View Poll Results: Which campground do you want? See the descriptions in the message.
Covenant Hills RV Camp, Otisville, MI. 6 50.00%
Totem Pole Campground, Petersburg, MI. 1 8.33%
Either one will work for me! 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #29
Rivet Master

I received and e-mail from Becky at Covenant Hills this morning. I have copied the brunt of it in this post. Take a look and let me know what everyone is doing!

Lou,
I think I will set your group up in the Valley area so that you can be back to back in the center section and close to the Pavilion. Yes, that will be fine to have them call in saying they are with the “Airstream Forums” rally. We require the first night deposit up front of $25 to reserve a site. I will be happy to provide you with a list of the names reserved.
Thank you for choosing Covenant Hills Camp as your camping destination. We look forward to working with you.

Becky Phillips
Office Manager
Covenant Hills Camp

Old 05-09-2005, 01:32 PM   #30
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
We're booked!

Brad and Carol Baidinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
I received and e-mail from Becky at Covenant Hills this morning. I have copied the brunt of it in this post. Take a look and let me know what everyone is doing!

Lou,
I think I will set your group up in the Valley area so that you can be back to back in the center section and close to the Pavilion. Yes, that will be fine to have them call in saying they are with the “Airstream Forums” rally. We require the first night deposit up front of $25 to reserve a site. I will be happy to provide you with a list of the names reserved.
Thank you for choosing Covenant Hills Camp as your camping destination. We look forward to working with you.

Becky Phillips
Office Manager
Covenant Hills Camp

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 01:56 PM   #31
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
We're booked!

Brad and Carol Baidinger
The number for Covenant Hills Campground is:
810-631-4531
When making your reservation be sure to the them that you are booking for the Airstream Forums Rally. They will assign you a spot in the "Valley" section of the campground. We are all going to be on adjoining sites.
I have asked them reserve a minimum of 20 sites and a maximum of 25. Becky Phillips, Office Manager, has arranged for us to make use of their pavilion that has about 20 picnic tables under it! I think this is going to be AWESOME!
Please let me know when you reserve so Carol, (aka Wheel Interested), and I can do up something nice for all who attend!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:18 PM   #32
Rivet Master

1979 30' Argosy
Havelock , where we park it
Post We are registered

Hello Lou.. We are registered and are coming in 26 early afternoon.. See you then.. Marvin and Annie
WBCCI 10103
"Happiness is a warm Puppy" Charles Schulz
Happycampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:43 PM   #33
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Hi, Lou and all!
We reserved our spot this afternoon. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.
Lou and Larry
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:27 PM   #34
Rivet Master

I am glad to see that many of you are getting all signed up!
I will let you know when I call tomorrow!
Old 05-10-2005, 10:34 AM   #35
4 Rivet Member

2000 31' Land Yacht
Just called and made reservations. Looking forward to it.

Jim & Marianne
Old 05-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #36
Rivet Master

We are all set too!
Lou, Candie, Alexandra and Grace!
I will probably not be able to get there until sometime in the early evening.
I do know that we have one set of greeters. If anyone else could volunteer to help greet and park I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:20 PM   #37
4 Rivet Member

2000 31' Land Yacht
We should be there early enough to meet and greet.

Jim & Marianne Mickle
Old 05-10-2005, 10:54 PM   #38
Rivet Master

Cool!
We have a lot of things coming together.
Carol, "Wheel Interested", is going to stop by the Patterson base of operations tomorrow. Who knows; maybe we will get something accomplished!
Old 05-12-2005, 04:24 PM   #39
Rivet Master

Carol and I have some really good ideas.
Right now we have three couples that have volunteered to greet and help park those of us that come in later in the afternoon and evening.
This is going to be AWESOME!
Old 05-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #40
4 Rivet Member

2000 31' Land Yacht
If you are interested in a rally in the Metro Detroit area before August, the Metro Detroit Unit of WBCCI is planning a Michigan Challenge Balloonfest Buddy Rally June 24 - June 26, 2005. All Airstream and Argosy owners are invited to attend. You do NOT need to be a WBCCI member. It will be a laid back rally with the only planned activity breakfast. The rest of the time will be open to attend the Howell Balloon Festival. The festival will include more than 50 Hot-Air balloons, Carnival, Entertainment, Arts Festival, Medieval Village, Antique and a Custom Car Show.
For more information, contact Don & Rachel Bates at (313) 538-0755, E-Mail: don.rachel@juno.com.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:54 AM   #41
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmickle
If you are interested in a rally in the Metro Detroit area before August, the Metro Detroit Unit of WBCCI is planning a Michigan Challenge Balloonfest Buddy Rally June 24 - June 26, 2005. All Airstream and Argosy owners are invited to attend. You do NOT need to be a WBCCI member. It will be a laid back rally with the only planned activity breakfast. The rest of the time will be open to attend the Howell Balloon Festival. The festival will include more than 50 Hot-Air balloons, Carnival, Entertainment, Arts Festival, Medieval Village, Antique and a Custom Car Show.
For more information, contact Don & Rachel Bates at (313) 538-0755, E-Mail: don.rachel@juno.com.
Rachel rocks! I have spent a few hours on the phone with her. She actually talked to me that long without going crazy!
I will not be able to attend because I will be up in Lansing at the time. I have four straight weeks of teaching for the new Lansing-Delta Township plant that will build a new Pontiac and Saturn SUV.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #42
Rivet Master

Does anyone know if anyone from the WBCCI that do not normally visit this site are going to make it?