Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #1841
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
You can also ask for Marsha when you call Walnut,,,989 634 9782
Old 09-06-2007, 09:00 AM   #1842
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
OK Joe, we need the V.P. Of Statistics & Useless Facts to tell us how the ole thread is doing!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for a update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:31 AM   #1843
Rivet Master

Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Are we in third or fourth place overall?
Ralph and I want to know.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #1844
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
OK - I dun it.

Hey as an aside, is anyone going to the Fall TCT Rally/Flea Market at Camp Dearborn (Sept 13-16, 2007)? Lorrie and I may drive in for the day Saturday to visit the Flea Market & Open House (both officially scheduled for 11am-3pm). Just wondering if we'll see anybody there that we know. If others drive in for the day we could always plan to head out to dinner at some nearby restaurant as a group afterward.
That sounds like fun Joe. You all probably know about some of the changes being in the car biz, but Brad's vacation is on hold pending the outcome with the new owners and his division, yeah limbo and holding... Perhaps we could make it and would love to go to dinner. Can anyone else make it next week-end?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #1845
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Try harder, get to work on this, people!

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #1846
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
And Joe's position as V.P. Of useless facts and info is very important with a group like this one!! Just ask Buck.. Oh bye the way I have lot 161 Buck has 160 and Laura 178. Ive called Walnut and they have that all down...On the site map those lots look small. Map is not to scale.. They are big lots,,,All of them are !!!
Old 09-06-2007, 05:54 PM   #1847
3 Rivet Member

1973 Argosy 22
Carleton , Michigan
We will be missing the fall rally:(

Hey Everybody, October camping is the best! Diane and I used to always go to the upper peninsula in October, it was beautifull. Up there you just beat the snow in October, with it being in the low 40s at night. The big advantage to camping in October up there is frost has already hit and the bugs are all dead.

Unfortunately we are going to have to miss this rally, we are bummin. I have to work every Saturday now, and that Sunday there is an annual event we always attend. We will miss seeing you all.

The good news is that I was successfull at installing A/C on our trailer, so no more roasting in an aluminum can at next years rally. Hope you all have a wonderfull time at the fall rally, and I look forward to reading about it on the forum.
Argosy man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #1848
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
That sounds like fun Joe. You all probably know about some of the changes being in the car biz, but Brad's vacation is on hold pending the outcome with the new owners and his division, yeah limbo and holding... Perhaps we could make it and would love to go to dinner. Can anyone else make it next week-end?
My plans for the TCT rally are on hold until I know my work schedule. I may have to work the entire weekend. I am working this entire weekend.
I will keep you guys posted. I would love to do dinner somewhere after visiting the rally.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:56 AM   #1849
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argosy man
Hey Everybody, October camping is the best! Diane and I used to always go to the upper peninsula in October, it was beautifull. Up there you just beat the snow in October, with it being in the low 40s at night. The big advantage to camping in October up there is frost has already hit and the bugs are all dead.

Unfortunately we are going to have to miss this rally, we are bummin. I have to work every Saturday now, and that Sunday there is an annual event we always attend. We will miss seeing you all.

The good news is that I was successfull at installing A/C on our trailer, so no more roasting in an aluminum can at next years rally. Hope you all have a wonderfull time at the fall rally, and I look forward to reading about it on the forum.
Shawn,
I am sorry to hear that you and Diane will not be able to make the rally. I was hoping to see your A/C job!
Let's hope you can get the new flourescent lights in by the next rally too!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:16 AM   #1850
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Yeah Joe!
Where do we stand now?
Rest assured that this thread is still in 3rd place with 1849 replies (i.e. this is the 1850th post, including the original post + 1849 replies). An it is still that largest thread having to do with a Rally. Unfortunately the Forum Search Tool that I have been using to come up with the statistics is on the fritz all of a sudden and is not returning valid results. However, since we are in 3rd place, it is not too dificult to get a little information about those threads ahead of us:

#1 is "New Airstream Game for You" at over 12,000 replies.
#2 is "word challenge" at over 6000 replies
#3 is this thread at 1849 going on 2000 replies.

I cannot easily tell you what thread is in the #4 spot because of the Search Tool problems.

There, that'll have to do for your "stats fix" for now.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:58 AM   #1851
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Southeast , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
We've been super busy with projects at home lately, so I cannot say that we are 100% going to attend the TCT open house yet ourselves. I was just curious if others were going (especially Lou) and if so, making it a little get together for dinner seemed to make sense. I guess we'll see what the response is.
WBCCI/VAC #702 & #6768

66Overlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:07 AM   #1852
Rivet Master

Quote:
Rest assured that this thread is still in 3rd place with 1849 replies (i.e. this is the 1850th post, including the original post + 1849 replies). An it is still that largest thread having to do with a Rally. Unfortunately the Forum Search Tool that I have been using to come up with the statistics is on the fritz all of a sudden and is not returning valid results. However, since we are in 3rd place, it is not too dificult to get a little information about those threads ahead of us:

#1 is "New Airstream Game for You" at over 12,000 replies.
#2 is "word challenge" at over 6000 replies
#3 is this thread at 1849 going on 2000 replies.

I cannot easily tell you what thread is in the #4 spot because of the Search Tool problems.

There, that'll have to do for your "stats fix" for now.
WHEW!
I feel much better now!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #1853
Rivet Master

Quote:
We've been super busy with projects at home lately, so I cannot say that we are 100% going to attend the TCT open house yet ourselves. I was just curious if others were going (especially Lou) and if so, making it a little get together for dinner seemed to make sense. I guess we'll see what the response is.
AW SHUCKS! Thanks Joe!
I really hope we can make it. Although, it looks like my project at GMPT-Warren may be coming to a close the first of the year. That would mean my MASSIVE OT will be gone. I need to work as much as I can so I can bank some of this green!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #1854
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
I know I will sleep much better knowing we are #3!! Thanks Joe....
Old 09-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #1855
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Unfortunately it is a long way to catch up to #1 and 2. Maybe we should start our own word challenge. I know we could start with Lou. Now someone can add the second word!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #1856
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
YIKES, Its V.P. of B.S........... What up Dawg????
Old 09-07-2007, 10:03 AM   #1857
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Well you know with school starting it has been a mad house around here! But today I have a few minutes to check up on everyone. Just making sure you are keeping up on your posts. Everyone has been very quiet! Maybe we have officially run out of things to say. Well there will be new exciting stuff to talk about after the Mothball rally. Wish we could go!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #1858
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
yes where are all the posts at?? Tin??? Bone Crusher??? Slasher?? Silvertwin??? Airedale??? You girls are falling behind. Rhonda is doing her part and where has the first lady been??
Old 09-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #1859
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
yes where are all the posts at?? Tin??? Bone Crusher??? Slasher?? Silvertwin??? Airedale??? You girls are falling behind. Rhonda is doing her part and where has the first lady been??
The First Lady is sitting here right beside me!
She does not get on the Internet much unless it is to do our banking.
BTW-I now have the fiberglass cap, tube steps and mud flaps on the truck! It looks totally different.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:13 PM   #1860
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Patterson
What kinda flaps did U put on. I have a cap and rb's I havent yet put on flaps. I'm doin the small stuff a little at a time so I'm ready when we get a trailer, we are still looking.
"Good things come to those who wait and are patient.
Roger
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote