Old 07-26-2007, 10:55 PM   #981
4 Rivet Member

2003 39' Land Yacht XL 330 hp w/2slides
White Lake , Michigan
reserve a spot for us, anywhere the motorhome will fit. Checking to see if the friends new Prevost is avail. Maybe we can show you folks what a real RV looks like.

bfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:00 PM   #982
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Well if nothing eles, Buck has good taste in SUV's, Jeep Liberty's are the best!

Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:06 PM   #983
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
..... Btw we were going to bring some kid dvds for Sam on Sat eve, kids and their adults are welcome we'd have it set up outside our trailer probably "Cars" or "monsters inc" along that line.

Okay I am there - Sam save me a seat in the front row will ya????

Undecided on whether I will go as an adult or a kid - is that okay Steph???
Old 07-26-2007, 11:12 PM   #984
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
For those Vintage Lovers - I am sorry to have to inform you that I have made the big decision to leave the LB in the Garage for this Trip - there is some major down time I would be taking from Peter working on her.

So I have decided to go First Class this trip.....and will be commissioning the Airstream Ritz for my use - comes complete with a Maid, Chef, Social Director, room service and full transporation by the name of Bone Crusher....
It may also be known as the AWWLPPI Tag Team Wagon

So we have decided to pool our resources and those on the rudy Swat team we will have NO nonsense from any of you wannabee cops......
Old 07-26-2007, 11:22 PM   #985
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfred
reserve a spot for us, anywhere the motorhome will fit. Checking to see if the friends new Prevost is avail. Maybe we can show you folks what a real RV looks like.
I think you and your friend will have to take us underpriveleged trailer trash types for a spin. I never rode in one of them there fancy smancy aR-Vees! Would that be considered a dress up event where we would need to put on clean shirts for the occassion? Wait'll Clem gets a load of that.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:06 AM   #986
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Count down! 7 days to go!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8034.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	42026  

photography
Old 07-27-2007, 08:06 AM   #987
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1963
Okay I am there - Sam save me a seat in the front row will ya????Undecided on whether I will go as an adult or a kid - is that okay Steph???
Sure Sharon, come as you are!! Carol will probably appreciate a little break from watching you too!!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #988
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Carol will probably appreciate a little break from watching you too!!
NOPE I think it will be me who needs the escape from her iron grip - have you seen that lady lately - just check out the AV'e man - what a hair doo

Foewarn everyone - if you see me sleeping under your trailer it is because I have lost my way - the LB had a homing divice that I had attached at all time when I was at the Rivette Rally - If I had a bit too much wine tasiting and it was time to go home...I would recieve instructions...

Okay Miss Sharon it is time for you to go to bed....politely get up....Slowly don't want to fall on Miss Carol beside you or you will never get her up.......now take two steps to the right using both legs not in unisen or you will surely fall into the fire pit.........good you are doing great now steady as you go....now turn to your left....NO LEFT PAY ATTENTION...STAY WITH ME NOW IT IS NOT FAR......now turn right!....NOT LEFT you are heading to the wrong trailer...listen to the signal it will get stronger............

And that is how I ended up under the trailer as there was no further instructions to tell me to open the door and go inside
Old 07-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #989
Rivet Master

Opening ceremonies!

I thought, (actually someone else coming to the rally did), that we should have an opening ceremony.
This same person suggested that we play "Mr. Big Stuff" during the beginning of "Opening Ceremonies".
I was thinking, (that can be dangerous), that we should at least have a "gathering" that we can at least give an itinerary of the few organized events that we have planned. We should also introduce ourselves to the "initiates" of the LPPI.
I was thinking we could all gather near the community fire pit around 8:00 p.m. or so.
How does that sound?
Old 07-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #990
Rivet Master

Quote:
NOPE I think it will be me who needs the escape from her iron grip - have you seen that lady lately - just check out the AV'e man - what a hair doo

Foewarn everyone - if you see me sleeping under your trailer it is because I have lost my way - the LB had a homing divice that I had attached at all time when I was at the Rivette Rally - If I had a bit too much wine tasiting and it was time to go home...I would recieve instructions...

Okay Miss Sharon it is time for you to go to bed....politely get up....Slowly don't want to fall on Miss Carol beside you or you will never get her up.......now take two steps to the right using both legs not in unisen or you will surely fall into the fire pit.........good you are doing great now steady as you go....now turn to your left....NO LEFT PAY ATTENTION...STAY WITH ME NOW IT IS NOT FAR......now turn right!....NOT LEFT you are heading to the wrong trailer...listen to the signal it will get stronger............

And that is how I ended up under the trailer as there was no further instructions to tell me to open the door and go inside
So, I take it you are bunking with Carol?
If so, "OH NO!".....
Old 07-27-2007, 01:13 PM   #991
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
OMG, it's shades of Paris and Nicole all over again, or maybe more like Thelma and Louise before the trouble started.

photography
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #992
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
I now wonder if the mud ring will be inside Bone Crusher's rig???That will make it tough to get ring side seats or any seats for that matter...Them rwo in the same rig does worry me alot...Im not sure if I will be able to sleep or not..Better take lots of "recipe" with me.....
Old 07-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #993
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
For those Vintage Lovers - I am sorry to have to inform you that I have made the big decision to leave the LB in the Garage for this Trip - there is some major down time I would be taking from Peter working on her.

So I have decided to go First Class this trip.....and will be commissioning the Airstream Ritz for my use - comes complete with a Maid, Chef, Social Director, room service and full transporation by the name of Bone Crusher....
It may also be known as the AWWLPPI Tag Team Wagon

So we have decided to pool our resources and those on the rudy Swat team we will have NO nonsense from any of you wannabee cops......
We are sorry to hear LB wont be making the trip// Its a sad sad day. We were looking forward to putting a eyeball on her...
Old 07-27-2007, 01:46 PM   #994
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
So, I take it you are bunking with Carol?
If so, "OH NO!".....
This really worries me Lou.... I have a idea.. Drink!!! and then Drink more!!! Then drink even more!!!! Drink early and drink often!!!!