Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #101
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
It's the corn that's supposed to be in hot water, right Laura?! The avatar mysteries continue...

I dont know, i think my dad can be added to that list now.
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:38 AM   #102
2 Rivet Member

pittsfield , Massachusetts
hey carol,
i will join that link tonight, i just got in from camping and have to clean myself up and start my day (even though its almost one!!) this is going to be a great thing!!!!!
hey airboss hope you are well
lysa
airpyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #103
2 Rivet Member

laura,
i think your dads been in the pot a few times!!!!! LOL
lysa
Old 06-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #104
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Hey Lisa! Very cool. I can hardly wait to get out camping again too.

And Laura the new avatar is great! I think thats your dad in his new avatar. Ralph you've grown.

And before Lou boots me out of here I will pay my due homage to Lou. Lou ..Oh Great One .. you have gathered together the best of the best (well a little mutual admiration too. ) What lies in store for those who humbly approach the Louapalooza when once again we assemble to appreciate the creator?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #105
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
No Lysa you have it wrong...Thats the tank I think you mean..... Carol you think Ive grown?? Hmmm that pic was taken last week.. You really think Ive grown??? Did you hit profile?? signed,Air_Assassin..LOL..
Airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #106
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Hmmm where is Stymie?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #107
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Very funny...
Old 06-04-2007, 07:38 PM   #108
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Airpyro, it wouldnt be the first time he was in hot water, and I know it wont be the last ! Why stay out out of trouble when you can stay in it? No fun staying out of trouble. Im a Daddy's little girl, I only learn from the best!

Thanks for the comment on my new avatar, that was take a couple months ago, that is my Civil Air Patrol unifrom, I have another one that is showing all of my 25 ribbons as well, but I like this one better.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #109
2 Rivet Member

hey carol, I will make it onto the "girlie girl" sight! I've been doing my reading but the computor thing is not my favorite...ask airboss he can definatley back me up on that!!!
laura me and you are going to get along just fine!!!!!!! some people tell me my middle name is trouble...maybe my first name... i guess it depends on whose telling the story!!!
lysa
Old 06-05-2007, 09:07 PM   #110
2 Rivet Member

airboss
it sounds like your ALOT out numbered here!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #111
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Yea Airpyro, I think we will get along ok. I seem to get along with most people just fine. I like trouble ever once and awhile, nothing to bad, just enough to make a few good camp fire stories. Dad is out numbered big time, if he doesnt watch himself he may get some from all the girls!

Old 06-06-2007, 07:28 AM   #112
Rivet Master

1966 22' Safari
1979 30' Argosy
Armada , Michigan
Ahem. Ok, for the rally, we have not gotten any new signups since last listing. Anyone out there that wants to sign up, please drop me or Lou a line. Here's the listing so far:

Lou & Candace
Carol
Steph & Dave
Ralph
Buck & Grace
John & Shelly
Renee & Derek (DNRtheil)
Rhonda & Dave
Terry & Brenda (Safarinight)
Sean & Family (Argosy Man)
ITOWAIR
Airpyro & Dan
Harold & Leann
Lou & Larry
Scott (Commander31)
DanB
NanceAnn

Maybe:
66Overlander

Ok, I have not yet heard from some of our regulars, Like Marv&Annie, John Truitt, RedEagle and of course Wagongirl. And then there's TallZach, "Toastie" and Dan Landers, and others, whose names escape me at the moment, but are all equally important.

We also need to start thinking about the Saturday potluck and how we'll work it with the campground's hog roast. There's still a few decisions to be made.

Visit my Camping Blog!
AYRSTRM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #113
Rivet Master

1966 22' Safari
1979 30' Argosy
Armada , Michigan
Just heard from Uluwene, they'll be out of the state that whole month. So no 20' Safari in attendance. So who else is in or out?

Visit my Camping Blog!
AYRSTRM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #114
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Im still in!!!! Yep girls Ive been out numbered all my life..Its just a way of life to me it seems...
Old 06-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #115
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airedale
Ouch, well I would have to say I take after my father. I said Im not a twin because I have twin sisters and everyone asks me if Im one of the twins. After awhile I start thinking that maybe one day ill be known for more than the twin's little sister. LOL
Well, I would think that you are the special one. You can always tell people that you are so good, God only made one of you!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #116
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
And for your comment Lou... I think I will be adding something a little special to your ears of corn... Something with shall we say ...A Little Knockout punch!!!
LOL...
Go ahead....
I am always game for being unconscious!
Old 06-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #117
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Hey Lisa! Very cool. I can hardly wait to get out camping again too.

And Laura the new avatar is great! I think thats your dad in his new avatar. Ralph you've grown.

And before Lou boots me out of here I will pay my due homage to Lou. Lou ..Oh Great One .. you have gathered together the best of the best (well a little mutual admiration too. ) What lies in store for those who humbly approach the Louapalooza when once again we assemble to appreciate the creator?

AHHH!
That's what I have been looking for! Homage!
As for Lou-A-Palooza 3.0, there is one major change this year. The LPPI Mobile Command Center and Fruit Smoothy Stand will be upgraded to a 1985 25 footer! As long as I can find a new tow vehicle that does not cost me an arm and three legs we will have it there. I know, the members of the DOUBLE SECRET LPPI ARGOSY CLUB that is contained within the LPPI has lost a member. Sorry guys. Hmmmm.... maybe I can paint that thing beige?
Old 06-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #118
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Well, I would think that you are the special one. You can always tell people that you are so good, God only made one of you!

Im not special by any means, but I do like that God only made one of me, I like that!! Thanks

Old 06-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #119
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airpyro
airboss
it sounds like your ALOT out numbered here!!!
Lysa,

He's outnumbered even when he is alone!
Old 06-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #120
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYRSTRM2
Ahem. Ok, for the rally, we have not gotten any new signups since last listing. Anyone out there that wants to sign up, please drop me or Lou a line. Here's the listing so far:

Lou & Candace
Carol
Steph & Dave
Ralph
Buck & Grace
John & Shelly
Renee & Derek (DNRtheil)
Rhonda & Dave
Terry & Brenda (Safarinight)
Sean & Family (Argosy Man)
ITOWAIR
Airpyro & Dan
Harold & Leann
Lou & Larry
Scott (Commander31)
DanB
NanceAnn

Maybe:
66Overlander

Ok, I have not yet heard from some of our regulars, Like Marv&Annie, John Truitt, RedEagle and of course Wagongirl. And then there's TallZach, "Toastie" and Dan Landers, and others, whose names escape me at the moment, but are all equally important.

We also need to start thinking about the Saturday potluck and how we'll work it with the campground's hog roast. There's still a few decisions to be made.
Now, back to the serious stuff!
As for the shelter being used. No big deal. I have two 12'x12' screen rooms I can bring. Does anyone have more?
I figure we can run all the pcinic tables together and we should have plenty of room for everyone to sit. We can do it right out in the middle of the group area. Whaddaya think?