Old 07-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #673
HDS
2 Rivet Member

Hi Scott, welcome to the mob. Lou, you won't be the first there, we plan to go out Monday. I have the week off, and we're planning to set up Monday. Hopefully my daughter and her roomate will join us for a couple of days, but I plan to just relax and enjoy a quiet week, at least until the rest of the gang comes in. You don't know how I'm looking forward to this whole week and to the rally. I'm ready to go out now.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #674
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Yeah Scott.. A BIG WELCOME FROM MICHIGAN!!!! I have been to Levi Jackson many times. Used to run Quads in the hills a few yrs back near Livingston, Ky on Wildcat Mtn.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #675
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
And like I said Scott...... Follow me down the path of righteousness....This is the path I ALWAYS follow.. Dont be fooled by imposters here on the forums...
Old 07-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #676
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
false Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
And like I said Scott...... Follow me down the path of righteousness....This is the path I ALWAYS follow.. Dont be fooled by imposters here on the forums...
No be afraid. He is really the devil reincarnated. Him and that devil juice he calls "the recipe." He may look like a nice old guy but really there are horns ready to come out! No just kidding. Ralphie, you know we all love ya pointy tail and all. Scott we can't wait for you to join us! Only a few more weeks now. Ralph due to recent surgery, I have to bow out of jello wrestling. Darn, maybe next year.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:55 PM   #677
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Like I said Scott, dont be fooled .. FEW ARE CHOSEN..
Old 07-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #678
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
So Romping Rhonda vs. C.J. the Bone Crusher Carol wont be on the fight card?? Looks like I may have to fill in for ya Rhonda. Its just not easy being me!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #679
4 Rivet Member

1977 25' Caravanner
Jeffersonville , Kentucky
I dont know if I should be scared or scream Hell Yea!!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #680
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Be scared my man..Be very scared!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #681
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
Lambertville , Michigan
Welcome Scott, can't wait to meet you and see what Lou has up his sleeve for your initiation. As for Ralph, you know the phrase "300 lb. gorrila" well that is Ralph!! Listen carefully..be afraid especially of Ralph, he gets sort of wierd sometimes and there is just no stopping him.

Yes, I am still working on it.
drag'nwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #682
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Somewhere , in the USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYRSTRM2
Eh, is anyone here that was on the list I posted that's NOT coming? I can't get "None" to respond to email or PM, so I'm considering them MIA. Anyone else that's not coming(hint: I heard a rumor that Airedale might not be showing???)
Hey John, your list is a tiny bit out of date. Back in post #579 You still had me as a "maybe", but I committed to be there with Lorrie back in post #215. (Man were "yous guys" busy on this thread while Lorrie and I were out 'o the country visiting the backwoods of Canada for the last two weeks. This thread is almost a chat room now.) There is no "maybe" about us this year. And we are there for the full two days (arriving on Friday), no "half timing" it for us this year, either.

As for someone not being there, I see Gordo B is listed in the list, but I have an email from him saying that he will not be able to make it due to a conflict. He is rarely on the forums, so I'm sure he hasn't had the chance to remove his name from the official list. His note said he would look into Xmas in July, however.

See everyone soon!
WBCCI/VAC #6768

(Looking for a vintage 1960's fiberglass front window guard)
66Overlander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:06 PM   #683
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Joe, When did you hear from him? I sent him a mail a few hours ago telling him I had 2 sites left.. I will give them back to the Campground in a day or two if they are not filled.. Ralph
Old 07-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #684
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag'nwagon
Welcome Scott, can't wait to meet you and see what Lou has up his sleeve for your initiation. As for Ralph, you know the phrase "300 lb. gorrila" well that is Ralph!! Listen carefully..be afraid especially of Ralph, he gets sort of wierd sometimes and there is just no stopping him.
See what I mean Scott??? Some of these forums members are not to be trusted..Follow me my little sheep...
Old 07-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #685
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
No be afraid. He is really the devil reincarnated. Him and that devil juice he calls "the recipe." He may look like a nice old guy but really there are horns ready to come out! No just kidding. Ralphie, you know we all love ya pointy tail and all. Scott we can't wait for you to join us! Only a few more weeks now. Ralph due to recent surgery, I have to bow out of jello wrestling. Darn, maybe next year.
See this poor little girl has fallen of the true path of righteousness that I have tried so hard to keep her on.. I have pain in my as. oops.... heart
Old 07-16-2007, 09:58 PM   #686
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Somewhere , in the USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
I will snap off a few pictures so I can rid myself of the horrible PhotoShop job I did on my avatar!
Wish me luck!
Lou,
Speaking of avatars, I have downloaded the photos from my camera for our recent trip to Canada with the '94 Excella and found about half of them were of the H2 and Excella looking for that special one that will become my new avatar. So far I've got it narrowed down to about the 20 best shots. After I whittle the number down a little more, if I can't pick one out myself as the best one for my avatar, maybe I will reduce the size of the best few and post them here for opinions (no poll, because I will get the final say). Look for a decison or a few finalists in the next day or two. I don't have time to do more at the moment.

(Lou, Don't worry, one way or another your trailer will be gone as my avatar before your rally, cause your trailer is just too small for the six of us.)

WBCCI/VAC #6768

(Looking for a vintage 1960's fiberglass front window guard)
66Overlander is online now   Reply With Quote