Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #861
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
I cant believe Laura and Rhonda have not got a post up on this yet... Should of been there Lou...Rudy was up to his antlers (If he was to have any) in Doo Doo for over a hour.. We almost lost him..
GREAT!
Now I know this involves some sort of childrens Christmas character!
I am scarred for life already!
Might as well go and tell the rest of the story!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:35 PM   #862
Rivet Master

Quote:
It was late,,or should I say early Saturday morning about 12:40 AM I was patroling the Northwest side with my partners,, DragNwagon and Jason They are cops too...We heard a lady scream,,,,*&&^^%$$%^........(*#@#$&*&%$#%.. What was that they ask.. It was a ladys scream men...and again we hear "those little **&^%^$% O(*&*^#@$%%&&. took Rudy.. You little T##$@U&^&^U&^% *(%$#@$I*&U&^$$... get back here with him!!!!!! Like the good cops we are we took off in chase..Well all but DragonNwagon..he was still sitthing there when the lady(Rhonda) came to the fire pitt......What the @&$&%()%*$ are you doing sitting here when the other fine officers are in chase on foot????
"We now present a word from our sponsors, Crazy Larry's Used Car Emporium"
Old 07-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #863
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Im sure others will add to it as time goes on..More to come..But first a word from our sponsors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 07-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #864
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
For A Fine Used Car,,,call BR 549
Old 07-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #865
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
The poor lady (Rhonda) was at a loss for words as she was telling officer DragNwagon how 4 young punks walked past her site and took her RED NOSED RUDOLPH (who is really a pink Flamingo with a painted red nose leading her raindeer scene for her X-mas in July decoration)....
Old 07-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #866
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
As Jason Silevertwin and Airedale headed southwest to flush them out of the woods I (my names Friday..Im a Cop) headed southeast to set up a road (foot) block and cut them off.. As i was running and getting closer to the wooded area I thought to myself,,,I sure wish I had a flashlight... So like the good cop that am (My names Friday.........Im a Cop) I stopped at a campfire and ask the campers if they had a flashlight.. They saw I was a cop (my names Friday.....Im a Cop) they said yes officer.. i ask,,whats your site number so I can return it..They said site 52..I had told them about the young punks who took the kind little old ladys raindeer...(VP of BS) So like a good cop..I kept heading southeast for my cut off point...I was about 100 ft from site 52 when I heard a young punk running thru the woods..crunch crunch went the sticks on the ground... All of a sudden out he came in my direction... I made a quick sprint to my right as he tried to make a break towards sure freedom,,but NO WAY!!! I had him by the shirt collar so fast he didnt know what hit him.. So I said...Gotcha..My Names Friday,,,,,IM a Cop!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #867
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
So now this young punk (early 20s) is saying I have no Idea what your talking about..Yeah Riiiiight.... He had just told officer Jason back in the woods how he knew who took Rudy and would show him where he was...He said he was just out walking the trails.. As i drug him down the path towards the park office by the shirt collar he said let go of my shirt..Nobody grabs me by the shirt.. I told him I aint nobody and shut your &^$% mouth!! I guess I should of told him..My names Friday.........Im a Cop!!!!.. By now all the other officers and a guy from site 52 were there so I had them detain the punk as I headed for the office to get the owner and Ranger Joe....
Old 07-24-2007, 03:17 PM   #868
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
So as I head towards the owners site here comes officer Silvertwin with the owner in a golf cart towards the scene... He said Im going to get ranger Joe and be right there..So we head on foot (flat foots) back to ground zero.. They still had the punk but now 3 of his friends are at the scene as well...(one is a girl just like Rhonda said) But with Airedale, Jason, DragNwagon and the guy from site 52.. They arnt goin no place...So the owner and ranger Joe grill them good and could see everything they said was a lie and their stories didnt line up at all.. Speaking of line ups..My names Friday...Im a Cop...
Old 07-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #869
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
The owner and ranger Joe took the 4 young punks aside for a little man to man chat..You guys know the kind.. We have all been there.. You know..The,,YOUR BUSTED little chats we got when we were younger!!!!They said they would help us look for Rudy too. So Jason, DragNwagon, Airedale, Silvertwin and Rhonda (I think) went looking for Rudy.. they found him on his side ,,cold hungry and scared in the dark on the Northwest side just as you enter the woods. Right where Jason started chasing him. Damn I teach my officers good... My names Friday,,Im a Cop....
Old 07-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #870
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Ralph that was cool. You spin a good yarn. I loved it. Remind me to buy you a drink... one of your recipe of course.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #871
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
No prob C.J. Oops I mean Bone Crusher.. Most of the people on here have no Idea who Sgt Friday is or was.....They are way to young Im sure...
Old 07-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #872
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Im sure I missed alot and other posts are coming about it. At least you get the idea for now...
Old 07-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #873
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Well maybe they are old enough to have seen the 1987 movie with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks, or was that shown past their bedtime? You and me Ralph we remember the real Dragnet and a few others I dare say.

photography
Old 07-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #874
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Yeah thats true C.J. forgot about that one...
Old 07-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #875
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
I know when I was a kid we never missed it on T.V.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:32 PM   #876
Rivet Master

Quote:
As Jason Silevertwin and Airedale headed southwest to flush them out of the woods I (my name's Yoda..I'm a Jedi) headed southeast to set up a road (foot) block and cut them off.. As i was running and getting closer to the wooded area I thought to myself,,,I sure wish I had a flashlight... So like the good cop that am (My name's Yoda.........I'm a Jedi) I stopped at a campfire and ask the campers if they had a flashlight.. They saw I was a cop (my name's Yoda.....I'm a Jedi) they said yes officer.. i ask,,whats your site number so I can return it..They said site 52..I had told them about the young punks who took the kind little old ladys raindeer...(VP of BS) So like a good cop..I kept heading southeast for my cut off point...I was about 100 ft from site 52 when I heard a young punk running thru the woods..crunch crunch went the sticks on the ground... All of a sudden out he came in my direction... I made a quick sprint to my right as he tried to make a break towards sure freedom,,but NO WAY!!! I had him by the shirt collar so fast he didnt know what hit him.. So I said...Gotcha..My name's Yoda..... I'm a Jedi!!!!
Please see the bolded text to edit for grammar and accuracy!
Old 07-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #877
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Whatever that means lou...
Old 07-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #878
Rivet Master

Quote:
Whatever that means lou...
Uh, you are Yoda.... you are a Jedi!
Old 07-24-2007, 05:09 PM   #879
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Like I said....
Old 07-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #880
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
I think Lou just put you into another program that he is young enough to remember. LOL Jedi=warrior for good. And Lou you accused me of being spacy? Star Wars. Kids these days.

photography