Old 07-04-2007, 09:55 PM   #421
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
A Big Happy 111th B-DAY To Wally B..

Old 07-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #422
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Okay break over enough drinking - I am worried about this initiation.

So I thought I would go back a few years....Now if I can prove that Lou and I are related am I exempt from the initiation????

Okay here is my case...

We love airstreams - painted and naked, clothed or unclothed
We are into parts
We store Airstream parts in our key living areas
We like to wear blue shirts
We like to wear the same hat
We both can sweat!!
And even though I have vulkem on my shirt and in my hair in my photo - I know Lou would have it somewhere!!

Okay so could I - like- pass for Lou's Sister? Distant Cousin - maybe I could be his child - he did say he had Girlfriends across the border (Sorry Candie )

So here take a long look at this pictureClick image for larger version

Name:	100_1150.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	40592

And now a real speed glance - cause it ain't pretty or nothin - just remember I am on top of an naked part holding a gun!!!
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_7654.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	40593

Old 07-04-2007, 11:48 PM   #423
Rivet Master

MAN!
I disappear for 24 hours and look what happens to the thread! I cannot trust Ralph and Sharon alone. Can I? It's like leaving two foxes to guard the henhouse!
Greasing me up could be an option. Of course it will take a couple of you to hold me down to get the grease on me. I really think the campground might have a problem with a short fat guy running around, greased up, and being chased by 30 other people.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:52 PM   #424
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Im sure Candy would be right with the rest of us chasing the Lou!!
Actually I have a funny story about when Candie and I got engaged, (back in 1989).
My one neighbor asked me, "You caught her. Now what do you do with her for the next 40 years?"
My other neighbor gave me the best piece of wisdom about marriage I have ever received: "You have spent 3 years chasing her. You will now spend 30 years running from her. Then you will spend the last 10 years trying to remember her name."
Old 07-04-2007, 11:54 PM   #425
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Lou you up!!!

I did a faux Paw!!! and put a post in the wrong thread - AirBoss's fault I had two of his posts up at the same time and posted my tripe in the Moho thread yikes... to funny - might even get a rise out of the hmm I will not say....
Old 07-05-2007, 12:01 AM   #426
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Lou you up!!!

I did a faux Paw!!! and put a post in the wrong thread - AirBoss's fault I had two of his posts up at the same time and posted my tripe in the Moho thread yikes... to funny - might even get a rise out of the hmm I will not say....
OMG, YES!!!!!
I was reading it while you were posting this!
I love it!
Most of the mods cannot stand me, let alone the sight of my picture! TEEHEE!
I am as giddy as a school girl right now!
Old 07-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #427
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
OMG, YES!!!!!
I was reading it while you were posting this!
I love it!
Most of the mods cannot stand me, let alone the sight of my picture! TEEHEE!
I am as giddy as a school girl right now!
Poop and double poop I have never done a boo boo like that - already sent a PM to the Mod Bob or Bob Mod oh please thy great one please accept my humble A's.... and here I was trying to get out of the greased pig situation!!

Now I am just a sizzled cannuck!~
Old 07-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #428
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Now I am just a sizzled cannuck!~
I am sure they will be EXTREMELY happy to remove my photo, and any mention of me from any thread other than this one.
If you are a "sizzled cannuck" does that make you "Canadian bacon"?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:13 AM   #429
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
I am sure they will be EXTREMELY happy to remove my photo, and any mention of me from any thread other than this one.
If you are a "sizzled cannuck" does that make you "Canadian bacon"?

nope that would be my sister - did I mention I had a sister - she is over at the other thread - she gets confused....I am the "Back Bacon" as in back peddling
Old 07-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #430
Rivet Master

Not to veer off-topic but....

I was looking for cheapy tow vehicles on Craigslist and I found this Argosy in Livonia!
24' Travel Trailer by Airstream
Seeing as how I am not in the mood for a new project.... ever..... I figured I would let anyone who wants it to look at it!
Ralph - that is one you do not have yet! A REAL Argosy!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #431
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Okay your close your eyes and tap your shoes three times and say"there is no place like home" there is no place like home" and poof your post is moved to the right location.....

now it just looks like Lou and I were talking from a different plane but that is not hard for either of us as you might have gathered.....

glad I gave you a bit of excitement Lou....must count for a bit on the "exemption - eh".

Nice little minuet....also a nice 75th anniversary 22' on ebay low reserve if 24 k is low....too bad it did not sport real wood or at least a nice veneer and really too bad about the safari windows ! I will never by a Safari model as long as they have the lepricon windows in them.....3 dogs and 2 adults under 25' NEEDS big windows
Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #432
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Speaking of Fur Babies - If the Hubby can squeeze the trip in - so will all our other legs....so what is the skivvy on the dog scene.

We follow the rules when it comes to leads and loose dogs so I am hoping all will apply. one off and one on makes for a BAD situation....also what are the rules on breeds in the park do they have any restrictions???
My brothers dog whom we are puppy sitting (permanently) is 11 year old cross bread Boxer and Staff and half blind - lives for car rides and sleeps the rest of the day away - but this would be a great trip in the car for him.

My other two are also great - Haily (Golden) is a bit of a nut and sings when she meets new people and must have something in her mouth.Haily is now 5.

Taz (LabXGolden) is the loudmouth of the family and here you thought I was she is a licker and very friendly just likes to bark at the beginning to let everyone know that she is no pushover (when she really is!!) Taz is now 9....wow where does the time go - they have such a short time with us!!!!!

Any way just wanted to check - just incase we have to make dog sitting arrangements. GrandPaw and Nana will sit for us.

Keeping fingers crossed.

this is too much work trying to get the whole family out!!! So much easier doing the Solo thing ha now that I have done it once...
Old 07-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #433
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
They must of took it off. Darn, I wanted to read it too...
Old 07-05-2007, 06:34 PM   #434
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1963
Speaking of Fur Babies - If the Hubby can squeeze the trip in - so will all our other legs....so what is the skivvy on the dog scene.

We follow the rules when it comes to leads and loose dogs so I am hoping all will apply. one off and one on makes for a BAD situation....also what are the rules on breeds in the park do they have any restrictions???
My brothers dog whom we are puppy sitting (permanently) is 11 year old cross bread Boxer and Staff and half blind - lives for car rides and sleeps the rest of the day away - but this would be a great trip in the car for him.

My other two are also great - Haily (Golden) is a bit of a nut and sings when she meets new people and must have something in her mouth.Haily is now 5.

Taz (LabXGolden) is the loudmouth of the family and here you thought I was she is a licker and very friendly just likes to bark at the beginning to let everyone know that she is no pushover (when she really is!!) Taz is now 9....wow where does the time go - they have such a short time with us!!!!!

Any way just wanted to check - just incase we have to make dog sitting arrangements. GrandPaw and Nana will sit for us.

Keeping fingers crossed.

this is too much work trying to get the whole family out!!! So much easier doing the Solo thing ha now that I have done it once...
Dogs are OK with the campground. I do not know if they have a limit on how many, but since you have one that is pretty much a sleeper and I know the other two are deathly afraid of my "killer Standard Schnauzer" I know you are good to go. Your dogs are wonderful dogs. Bring them along. When I get bored, or drunk, I talk to the dogs!