Old 07-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #337
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Lou, "We will either all hang together or we will surely hang separately." I think you just stumbled upon a graphic for the rally shirt...Hang with Lou.
Now we just need you to get the creative juices flowing and throw something out there for us, Carol!
We all know that I have no creativity due to the years of engineering college!

Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 PM   #338
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet

I see your point but ya still got me laughin' !! (the visuals are always a killer - "watch out for flying rivets and &^%* electric cords" "stay back 100 feet and keep a watchful eye")

Ike and I will be together and I don't know about the girls & son-in-law. Mary & Mike have a pop-up w/Bambi on the wish list - the new dream house first. Maybe we could sneak them in at Applecreek someplace close to us.?

Days end, nitey nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Okay since you put it that way and there is no way I am going to be the first one expelled from the "Silver Sisters" order

Suz....did you not see the inside of my Trailer????? I asked permission cause I would like to have a potti that I do not have to bungie down! I would like possibly one of the two sinks so that I do not have to wash my hands with borax wet ones, I would like to travel this time not having to worry about what they &^%$ will fall off the trailer and impale an unsuspecting motorist.

So you betcha I asked - cause now he has a whole new HoneyDoo list cause he said I could go!!!!!! Method to my madness girl....

2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 PM   #339
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
I haven't heard what everyone is bringing for the potluck. It is usually on Sat. evening. Bring whatever you like to make to share with the crowd. Sounds like it will be a large group.
Larrita says that if you read the other 23 pages it may scare you off from coming to the rally. LOL
Lou
Bring whatever you would like to pass around for the potluck.
I am going to be making my smoked chickens yet again! YUMMY! If anyone would like one of their own, let me know and I will smoke it at home before coming out to Apple Creek!
If you do not read the other 23 pages you will miss the LPPI By-laws that are sprinkled throughout them.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:53 PM   #340
Rivet Master

Quote:
I think John said something about a band and a pig roast at the campground on Saturday! (I know I will wander over... ) But you are reading my mind. I would like to know what to bring too for when. I also plan on hitting the pool for sure this time.
LOL. Why not bring what you brought to the potluck at my home?
Carol, I am sure your wheels are turning about what to bring.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #341
Rivet Master

Quote:
O....M...G....

I am on page 3 of this thread - and have 20 more to go to catch up.

I know what is taken off at a Rally must stay at the Rally RIGHT.....

Now can I be an honorary VP since (We really wanted to come to the last two but could not make it??)
Please keep reading. There is tons of good information in this thread. When I say "good" I mean "funny stuff".
Actually, what happens at the rally is used by me as fodder at later rallies and gatherings.
You can become an Honorary Charter VP so long as you bring Canadian beer. You will have to wait until then to achieve that status.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:58 PM   #342
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
I think KFC would be a poor running mate to your smoked chicken. Put me down for me very own smoked chicken--upon pain of death-- do not forget me, please. I almost wrestled Annie to the ground for the auction one she won!!!!!!!!!!! Those chickens are to die for. YUUUMMMMMMM OMG

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:59 PM   #343
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eikel1we
Ike and I will be together and I don't know about the girls & son-in-law. Mary & Mike have a pop-up w/Bambi on the wish list - the new dream house first. Maybe we could sneak them in at Applecreek someplace close to us.?

Days end, nitey nite
Heck! Tell them to come on along!
There is no requirement that you have an Airstream or Airstream product! Who do we look like? The WBCCI? We are the LPPI! I had one buddy on here state, in another thread, that LPPI stands for "Lou Patterson's Probably Intoxicated". It really stands for "Lou Patterson's Party International". We live to keep the dream Wally had but we do it in a very unorthodox manner!
Pop-ups, SOBs, and everything else is allowed!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:01 AM   #344
Rivet Master

Quote:
I think KFC would be a poor running mate to your smoked chicken. Put me down for me very own smoked chicken--upon pain of death-- do not forget me, please. I almost wrestled Annie to the ground for the auction one she won!!!!!!!!!!! Those chickens are to die for. YUUUMMMMMMM OMG
Carol is down for one of my smoked chickens.
Anyone other takers?
For those of you who have not attended one of our rallies, my smoked chicken is pretty darned good. It has taken me ten years to perfect the recipe but I have it down-pat now!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:01 AM   #345
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Sue,

I am glad to see you guys are going to make it!
All you have to remember to bring is something for the potluck dinner on Saturday evening. BTW, Ralph brings the corn!
It sure is getting close to rally time! My goodness! I need to find a new tow vehicle SOON!

Thanks Lou, looking forward to the rally .... and yes Larrita, I still want to come inspite of a few posts I have read !!!!!

Rock On

sue
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:05 AM   #346
Rivet Master

Auction/raffle/whatever we want to call it....

Just to let everyone know I am planning another auction and/or raffle for this year as well.
I am donating a brand new set of BAL crank-down Airstream-specific stabilizer jacks and maybe some other stuff.
If anyone else would like to throw their hat into the ring, please feel free to do so.
I figure this is a good way for me to clean out all of the precious Airstream stuff I have collected over 26 years of restoring these trailers!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:11 AM   #347
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Quote:
.....I figure this is a good way for me to clean out all of the precious Airstream stuff I have collected over 26 years of restoring these trailers!
Too funny Peter was just saying the other day when I finally arrived home from escaping you MichiGANIANS
"Look Hun I am officially a cousin of Lou Patterson - I have a Water Heater and a Water heater tank replacement in MY Living Room."

Lou you would be so proud - Peter has just in less than a week turned our Bunkie into an Airstream parts store....decommissioning Ella. He really wants to get that Overlander of ours on the move too. He is just an Airstream Animal right now
Old 07-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #348
Rivet Master

Quote:
Too funny Peter was just saying the other day when I finally arrived home from escaping you MichiGANIANS
"Look Hun I am officially a cousin of Lou Patterson - I have a Water Heater and a Water heater tank replacement in MY Living Room."

Lou you would be so proud - Peter has just in less than a week turned our Bunkie into an Airstream parts store....decommissioning Ella. He really wants to get that Overlander of ours on the move too. He is just an Airstream Animal right now
LMAO!
Guess where the new set of stabilizer jacks have been sitting since I got them nearly two years ago? If you guessed "In the living room." you would be correct!
Tell Peter that I am so proud of him. SOon he will be sleeping with the parts!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #349
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Quote:
....SOon he will be sleeping with the parts!
...and just whos parts will he be sleeping with
Old 07-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #350
Rivet Master

Quote:
...and just whos parts will he be sleeping with
Trailer parts, you silly goose!