Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #341
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
O....M...G....

I am on page 3 of this thread - and have 20 more to go to catch up.

I know what is taken off at a Rally must stay at the Rally RIGHT.....

Now can I be an honorary VP since (We really wanted to come to the last two but could not make it??)
Please keep reading. There is tons of good information in this thread. When I say "good" I mean "funny stuff".
Actually, what happens at the rally is used by me as fodder at later rallies and gatherings.
You can become an Honorary Charter VP so long as you bring Canadian beer. You will have to wait until then to achieve that status.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:58 PM   #342
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
I think KFC would be a poor running mate to your smoked chicken. Put me down for me very own smoked chicken--upon pain of death-- do not forget me, please. I almost wrestled Annie to the ground for the auction one she won!!!!!!!!!!! Those chickens are to die for. YUUUMMMMMMM OMG

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #343
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eikel1we
Ike and I will be together and I don't know about the girls & son-in-law. Mary & Mike have a pop-up w/Bambi on the wish list - the new dream house first. Maybe we could sneak them in at Applecreek someplace close to us.?

Days end, nitey nite
Heck! Tell them to come on along!
There is no requirement that you have an Airstream or Airstream product! Who do we look like? The WBCCI? We are the LPPI! I had one buddy on here state, in another thread, that LPPI stands for "Lou Patterson's Probably Intoxicated". It really stands for "Lou Patterson's Party International". We live to keep the dream Wally had but we do it in a very unorthodox manner!
Pop-ups, SOBs, and everything else is allowed!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #344
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
I think KFC would be a poor running mate to your smoked chicken. Put me down for me very own smoked chicken--upon pain of death-- do not forget me, please. I almost wrestled Annie to the ground for the auction one she won!!!!!!!!!!! Those chickens are to die for. YUUUMMMMMMM OMG
Carol is down for one of my smoked chickens.
Anyone other takers?
For those of you who have not attended one of our rallies, my smoked chicken is pretty darned good. It has taken me ten years to perfect the recipe but I have it down-pat now!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #345
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Sue,

I am glad to see you guys are going to make it!
All you have to remember to bring is something for the potluck dinner on Saturday evening. BTW, Ralph brings the corn!
It sure is getting close to rally time! My goodness! I need to find a new tow vehicle SOON!

Thanks Lou, looking forward to the rally .... and yes Larrita, I still want to come inspite of a few posts I have read !!!!!

Rock On

sue
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #346
Rivet Master

Auction/raffle/whatever we want to call it....

Just to let everyone know I am planning another auction and/or raffle for this year as well.
I am donating a brand new set of BAL crank-down Airstream-specific stabilizer jacks and maybe some other stuff.
If anyone else would like to throw their hat into the ring, please feel free to do so.
I figure this is a good way for me to clean out all of the precious Airstream stuff I have collected over 26 years of restoring these trailers!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #347
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
.....I figure this is a good way for me to clean out all of the precious Airstream stuff I have collected over 26 years of restoring these trailers!
Too funny Peter was just saying the other day when I finally arrived home from escaping you MichiGANIANS
"Look Hun I am officially a cousin of Lou Patterson - I have a Water Heater and a Water heater tank replacement in MY Living Room."

Lou you would be so proud - Peter has just in less than a week turned our Bunkie into an Airstream parts store....decommissioning Ella. He really wants to get that Overlander of ours on the move too. He is just an Airstream Animal right now
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #348
Rivet Master

Quote:
Too funny Peter was just saying the other day when I finally arrived home from escaping you MichiGANIANS
"Look Hun I am officially a cousin of Lou Patterson - I have a Water Heater and a Water heater tank replacement in MY Living Room."

Lou you would be so proud - Peter has just in less than a week turned our Bunkie into an Airstream parts store....decommissioning Ella. He really wants to get that Overlander of ours on the move too. He is just an Airstream Animal right now
LMAO!
Guess where the new set of stabilizer jacks have been sitting since I got them nearly two years ago? If you guessed "In the living room." you would be correct!
Tell Peter that I am so proud of him. SOon he will be sleeping with the parts!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:15 PM   #349
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
....SOon he will be sleeping with the parts!
...and just whos parts will he be sleeping with
Old 07-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #350
Rivet Master

Quote:
...and just whos parts will he be sleeping with
Trailer parts, you silly goose!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #351
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Geez!

Man, this thread is going downhill fast! LOL
Sounds like the party has already begun! Some of you should plan on coming to the Northern Ohio rally to spice things up. I know, I know, it is the same date as the Christmas in July thing up there, but some of you could wait for the real Christmas and join us instead, eh??
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #352
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
Sounds like the party has already begun! Some of you should plan on coming to the Northern Ohio rally to spice things up. I know, I know, it is the same date as the Christmas in July thing up there, but some of you could wait for the real Christmas and join us instead, eh??
I would LOVE to be there but I may miss both, the Ohio and the X-mas in July rallies, if I do not get this convertible sold and a truck bought. DANG it!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:49 PM   #353
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
rent a tv

You CANNOT miss the LPPI! So you might just have to bite the bullet and get someone to haul it up there for you. Or rent a TV!!! Get busy. We can't have a rally without you there...again! Spoils the rally count!!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #354
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Man,.... Sounds like the party has already begun!..... eh??

Hey I would love to come - but I think the Border Patrol might get the impression that I am smugglin Ganians If they were closer together in dates it was a possibility - but I don't think I could handle 3 weeks "eh!" I would come back with a drawl like no other or a permanent drool....
Old 07-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #355
Rivet Master

Quote:
You CANNOT miss the LPPI! So you might just have to bite the bullet and get someone to haul it up there for you. Or rent a TV!!! Get busy. We can't have a rally without you there...again! Spoils the rally count!!
Not making my rally would be like not making my own funeral!
That will NEVER happen.
Know anyone that wants to buy a 95 LeBaron convertible?
Old 07-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #356
Rivet Master

Quote:
Hey I would love to come - but I think the Border Patrol might get the impression that I am smugglin Ganians If they were closer together in dates it was a possibility - but I don't think I could handle 3 weeks "eh!" I would come back with a drawl like no other or a permanent drool....
Yeah, could you imagine a Canadian saying, "Out and about in a boat." after spending three weeks here?
Old 07-02-2007, 01:51 PM   #357
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
I am pretty sure there will not be.
I think we have scared off some of the first-timers from last year!
Funny, I just cannot figure out why???
Maybe it was the amazing miracle of a full moon two nights in a row!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #358
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
You could have at least added a smilie to that comment

Do you mean not come with clothes??
I'm sorry if my post came off a bit rude. I was in a hurry and didn't complete my thought. Our great leader has recently stooped to join us Airstream owners who camp in a "naked" trailer since he had insufficient room in his superior Argosy. Also if you haven't caught on he has a penchant for dropping his trousers! I will be sparing everyone the horror and leaving my clothes on. I might let Rebekah who is 2 streak the crowd though.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #359
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
I would LOVE to be there but I may miss both, the Ohio and the X-mas in July rallies, if I do not get this convertible sold and a truck bought. DANG it!
Lou, did you call the guy with the Burb???
Old 07-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #360
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
NO WAY!! Do it when it warm!! The food is better at mine too and so are the prizes. This in NO CONTEST!!! Your putty in my hands!!! Ralphie