Old 06-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #225
2 Rivet Member

pittsfield , Massachusetts
hey lou, nice trailer,you must smile to yourself all the time you look at it. cant wait to see it in aug.
i have really been slacking with the the posts, i just read all that i've missed.
i have been riding every day so thats my excuse for the summer!!!!
ralphie, are you going to have a contest for the rally name? If so I might have a CORNY one or two up my sleeve for you!!!!!
yeah crowbar welcome back to the real world!!!!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #226
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airpyro
hey lou, nice trailer,you must smile to yourself all the time you look at it. cant wait to see it in aug.
Thanks!
I am pretty proud of it too. As a matter of fact, the neighbor that cannot stand me, (you know the one that says nice things to your face and then says the opposite to another neighbor), even commented, "Nice trailer." I then said, "Thanks, I am pretty happy about it." She then replied, "No. Really, it is a nice trailer." I think she has a clue that I know how she is!
Come rally time I am hoping that she will be all washed and ready. If not then she will be dirty.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #227
1 Rivet Member

2006 19' International CCD
Royal Oak , Michigan
Newcomer - again

Hey all -

Is there still room for one more?

We were signed up to come out last year for the rally but had to bail out at the last minute due to some unpleasantness in our lives.

But that is behind us and we are ready to join the ranks of the other Airstreamers living in our midst.

We plan on arriving on Friday afternoon/early evening and look forward to meeting everyone we have read about, even Lou

Robert & Sherri
75th Anniversary Bambi
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #228
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
this rally

Welcome to the group! At this Metro Detroit Rally there is always room for one more. Even if we have to make a spot!!! We have had a great time at each one and made some great friends. Hope you are able to join us this time.
Lou and Larry in Ohio
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #229
Rivet Master

1966 22' Safari
Armada , Michigan
Hope to finally see you, Retro! We need a Bambi to take the place of Tallzach's, as I haven't heard from them. There's still room. That looks to make the count 22. So far, so good!

Visit my Camping Blog!
AYRSTRM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #230
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Someone is looking forward to meeting Lou?? Hmmmmmmmmmm I gotta meet this person!!! LOL, Ralph
Old 06-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #231
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
And a BIG AIRSTREAM WELCOME TO RetroPalace!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:07 PM   #232
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Well Pyro, Nobody seemed interested in a rally here for the 4th. Corny huh?? Corn,,Hummmmmmmm thats gives me a idea for the LPPI Rally in Aug...Lou very cute on the Avatar pic..LOL.. Hummmmmm have I seen that photo before?? LOL
Old 06-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #233
2 Rivet Member

pittsfield , Massachusetts
welcome robert and sherri,
you couldnt meet a better group of people to hang out with for a weekend and i guess that includes you to lou!!!!
last year was my first rally and i liked it so much i'm back for another one and i dont even own an AIR (yet!!!)
lysa
Old 06-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #234
Itowair

2004 28' International CCD
Clinton Twp , Michigan
Oh Great One

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersontoo
Hmm.... I have diplomatic immunity. I was conceived in an Airstream! Now how redneck is that?
In order to have "Diplomatic Immunity" one must be Diplomatic, you are a lot of things but that is not one of them, therfore full initation rites apply in order for you to join the Naked Trailer ranks of this fine orginzation , also you must lead by example, how can we get the newbies to dumb stuff if our fearless leader will not .

PS: I may need to see DR Brothers about my compensation problem, but if you were "conceived in an Airstream" it sounds to me like you may soon be on an episode of Jerry Springer.

Anyway Luv You man cant wait for LPPI 3.0 " The Motown Getdown"
Old 06-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #235
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Is this Lou????
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITOWAIR
In order to have "Diplomatic Immunity" one must be Diplomatic, you are a lot of things but that is not one of them, therfore full initation rites apply in order for you to join the Naked Trailer ranks of this fine orginzation , also you must lead by example, how can we get the newbies to dumb stuff if our fearless leader will not .

PS: I may need to see DR Brothers about my compensation problem, but if you were "conceived in an Airstream" it sounds to me like you may soon be on an episode of Jerry Springer.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #236
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITOWAIR
OK, you all..I hate to be technical....but technically speaking this is rally #4. We have #1 at Covenant, #2 was a Ja-Do, #3 was at Grass Lake. We can't help if you all helped plan the #2 rally and did not show up. LeeAnn, Harold, Larry and I made itand had a great time ! Just because "the Lou" did not show up does not mean we didn't have a rally!!! Sorry you missed it, Lou!
LOL!!!
Larry and Lou (the other Lou)
in HOT Ohio
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #237
Rivet Master

1962 22' Safari
2016 30' Classic
Somewhere , in the USA
If several Airstream's gather in a campground and Lou was not there, was it really a rally?
WBCCI/VAC #6768

(Looking for a vintage 1960's fiberglass front window guard)
66Overlander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:14 AM   #238
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Really a rally! Lou W. has that pegged correctly, Joe. That was the fall rally after the annual earlier in the year, only Lou P. was not able to attend at the last minute. So would that be the Louapalooza 1.5? It's not the size that counts.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote