Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #301
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
I will have to teach her the ropes.. its not bad Holly...Get your Rosie shirt and a red bandana and your on your way.....Not so sure I want to see Jason in a wig though..YUCK!!! LOL Knock that visual out of my head now!!!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #302
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertwin
Hey Sharon,

Yes the same Holly, thats me

Sounds like a fun time!! Might have to stick a wig on it for the whole solo scares me!
I know I sound a bit of a know it all here sometimes - but I was really scared (*&^% to take the trip - and several times almost backed out. If it were not for the fact that Peter had done so much and taken so much of his vacation time to get the LB ready I may just have backed out.

But boy am I glad I did not.

We can help - just ask Carol, Steph, Suz, Paula, Vickie and Jamie - it was a great experience and we all survived -(so did our families without us!)for a spell - some as suz says longer than others.
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:53 PM   #303
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Hey can I come???
Sure, you can come. Mi rally, su rally!

Quote:
I can still handle bringing the Canadian Beer!!! Lou if that would be my ticket back in.
Did some say Canadian beer?
Quote:
I see you have changed colours - from a painted lady to a naked lady Must be much more roomier for the family.
The main reason I changed is due to the room. I will never restore an Airstream though. Too much crap that is hidden under the floor compared to an Argosy.
Quote:
Anyway a month break from Michinganites should just about do it and I will need a fix again. Fix meaning from across the border.
We can be quite addictive and habit-forming!
Quote:
I bet Larritta could give a hell of a performance .....
From what I heard, Laritta could use an extreme makeover!
Quote:
Unfortunately no time for a new batch of Merlot - but the Canadian Ice will do fine....
Merlot? I can barely spell that. Beer is really easy to spell!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #304
HDS
2 Rivet Member

For a fact, I'm NOT giving directions this year, I got in enough trouble last year.. Does merlot come with a screw on cap, or one of those cheap pieces of wood? I found our trailer and we're ready to go.
HDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:25 PM   #305
Miss Rivette

1965 17' Caravel
Hell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to airedale Send a message via MSN to airedale Send a message via Yahoo to airedale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertwin
Hey Sharon,

Yes the same Holly, thats me

Sounds like a fun time!! Might have to stick a wig on it for the whole solo scares me!

Hi holly! Glad to see you here!
Operation "SAVE RUDY" Strike Team (Charter Member)

Check Out My New Airstream Blog
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:37 PM   #306
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
so where is hillary? I feel like we should have the entire family here.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #307
Rivet Master

Quote:
Gosh if we come can you guys put a bigger sign up for me that says - Hooooold....Hoooooold....not quite yet....hooooold...hooooold OKAY TURN HERE! (relating to the I75 South turn after the border crossing.)
Ah yes! That's always fun!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:30 PM   #308
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I think our logo for this year's rally should be "Camp Naked." That sure would make for some interesting graphics!
I hope you are referring to the trailers! There are several of us that are quite modest!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #309
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Well if that is what you thought you better not come!
Remember.....
We are irreverent and obnoxious. We are not disrespectful in any way.
Oh yeah, we are loud too.
And politically incorrect.....
Man, the only one missing is disrespectful.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #310
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDS
For a fact, I'm NOT giving directions this year, I got in enough trouble last year.. Does merlot come with a screw on cap, or one of those cheap pieces of wood? I found our trailer and we're ready to go.
Harold,
Merlot comes with that cheap piece of wood! The good stuff is easy to open and comes in a nice brown paper bag too!
I am glad you found your trailer. I know, it is hard to find something 31 feet long and shiny!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:01 PM   #311
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
We will have to see if there is going to be a full moon during the rally this time.
I am pretty sure there will not be.
I think we have scared off some of the first-timers from last year!
Funny, I just cannot figure out why???
Old 06-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #312
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
we? Got a mouse in your pocket do you? I dunno I see a full moon out there tonight and it's about a month away... What you talkin bout? I think they are still recooperating from hi jinx maybe a little shell shocked. Just teasing, where are you past first timers? We really need to work on retention, but I thought I was quite retentive.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:31 PM   #313
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
She lives in Ky. Just over the river from Cincy. We will get her on here too...I think she need to be Twinsilver,,,
Quote:
so where is hillary? I feel like we should have the entire family here.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:03 PM   #314
Rivet Master

Quote:
Segregation discrimination just gotta love our society What were they thinking - watered down wine???
SO?
Ya coming, our what?
We need someone to represent our northern neighbors!
Annie and Marvin...
Al and Jean....
It looks like it is going to be Sharon and Peter!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #315
Rivet Master

Quote:
we? Got a mouse in your pocket do you? I dunno I see a full moon out there tonight and it's about a month away... What you talkin bout? I think they are still recooperating from hi jinx maybe a little shell shocked. Just teasing, where are you past first timers? We really need to work on retention, but I thought I was quite retentive.
Like Ben Franklin said, while signing the Declaration of Independence, "We will either all hang together or we will surely hang separately." (This is what a minor in History will get you).
Old 07-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #316
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
LOU BABY how the H are ya - as she runs toward you at full speed with legs wide open and arms too, ready to plant a huge big hug and kiss - as she drops the case of beer........rrrrchhhh rewind arms back, legs in tight and beer tightly in hand......she saunters respectfully towards you at a confident pace - and then plants a big fat CANADIAN LICK on your cheek!

Respectable schmectible. You still alive??? I thought maybe the Argosy Linching club may have hung you up by your silver *&^^% by now.

Well I have never met Big Al and I can not speak for the Fishers - but right now I am seriously thinking of trying to crash your Rally - not sure if I will be coming SOLO or not (hmmm since I can do that NOW and quite confidently I might add) Just never know if I will loose any parts along the way. But will keep you posted.

PS Happy Canada Day - oh sorry U not a Cannuck hmmm yep that is right you just like our BEER!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #317

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw , Michigan
That sounds like SO much fun, I wish we could attend this! I am new to this forum and just came across the rally for this summer, but we already have plans for that weekend!
Have a great time!
Jean
jeanie73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:30 PM   #318
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Hi Jeanie73 with the 66 Globetrotter...... Kinda like Globe Trotters....

Not to pry but do can you tow your rig by yourself?? Would you be interested in Rallying with some other crazy Michiganites???

Check out the Sisters online Rally and the recent Summer Soltice Rivette Rally. Our Silver Sister friends clear across North America also have held a few Rallies too. Might be a bit of a trend starting.

Sorry Lou not meaning to jump in this thread (I do have my clothes on though so is that okay???)

Hope to meet up one day....
Old 07-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #319
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Hey all we are counting down! Sammy wants me to keep track of how many daytime and nightime naps until Apple Creek He had so much fun with the kids last year!!

Happy Canada Day Sharon, Peter, Jean, Big Al, Annie, and Marvin, and any Canadian LPPI members I might have missed!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:17 PM   #320
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet Put us down for two!

FYI Sharon, it's Michiganians - not an "ites" in the bunch. (Happy Canada Day to you btw)

At the urging of tin sista Ike and I will be coming to the rally. I met Steph, Carol and Sharon at "Rivettes Summer Solstice Rally" and we had just the best time. Sharon now says Lady Bug has itchy tires and I believe Cupcake has now contracted the virus too. Is there anything available over-the-counter for that?

Anyhoo, please sign us up for two and let us know what else we need to bring or know before hand. (Please don't make me read all 23 pages )

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

sue
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote