Old 08-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #547
Rivet Master

2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Please excuse my husband, I think he has been drinking!
Larry B: We met most of these people . Apparently the Dragonwaggon tribe chiefs were both drinking. I mean seriously, have you seen post #514 (what Rhonda did to their trailer with lights......, and It's not the first time Rhonda has abused her electricity rights? I think it's Ms. Kettle introducing Mr. Pot. LOL!). Of course we met a lot of these great people at a KY rally earlier this year, and after a few trips to the Voo Doo lounge and sampling the signature beverage, EVERYONE SEEMED OK! It certainly saddens us that we Southerners won't be able to join y'all! But eventually we will make it out to the Metro-Detroit area (your gaining quite a reputation) and visit everyone again. We'll be thinking of the great time your having, and wishing we were there to share in the merriment. Hi to All!

Regards, Terry & Natalie

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #548
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Hey Carol,
I'm thinking 5 inch stilletos would do the trick!!!
Maybe in bright red?
Al
I'm with ya BIG AL!! C.J. in 5 inch stilletos!!! I have a visual!!!

Old 08-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #549
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag'nwagon View Post
What say, we give em a run this year...?
Count me in Drag!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #550
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff View Post
Friday, we do beanies and weenies or anything you like...very, very low key while folks are arriving.
Sat.-Let the games begin- Lunch on your own. 2:00-It was Open House/Happy Hour. Everyone had a snack/beverage...whatever at their trailer to pass out to those who came for open house. Open House = everyone walks as a group from trailer to trailer to see what great ideas everyone has put into their home on wheels.

6:00ish-Sat., at the potluck, last year, we all brought some kind of item(s) to raffle off. It can be something new that is "trailer" themed, an AS part or piece, a handmade item, a craft etc. etc. etc. Then we all buy tickets and put tickets into cups in front of the item you would like to win. After dinner ticket numbers are pulled and the FUN continues! I founds some cool "aluminum" items to put in this year.
Potluck- everyone brings their own tableservice, berverages, a meat, and a dish to share. And we eat CORN...and drink recipe! Right, Ralph?
Somebody say Recipe and Corn??? That gives me a idea!!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #551
Rivet Master

Elkhart , Indiana
Send a message via AIM to memgrove2000
Hi all, I would like ot know if anyone is going through Jackson Ctr before the rally? I need some new bolts for our hide away steps... Ours are just about to fall apart and new hardware sure would be nice...

TAC # IN 1 Air#27922
memgrove2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #552
3 Rivet Member

1975 31' Sovereign
howell , Michigan
Whoever had site #31......Thank you for switching sites with us! We had decided to come on Thursday, and were surprised to find that someone was on our site Thursday. We appreciate you switching with us!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #553
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss View Post
Count me in Drag!!!
You're coming in drag? I thought that was Lorrita's gig? I wonder if sHE will be attending?

Also as the time draws near and there is a countdown please post any available sites or cancellations as they occur. There may be others interested as well. No sense in letting any space go unused with such a popular rally.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Larrita.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	108039  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #554
4 Rivet Member

1964 24' Tradewind
Portage , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry b View Post
Whoever had site #31......Thank you for switching sites with us! We had decided to come on Thursday, and were surprised to find that someone was on our site Thursday. We appreciate you switching with us!

According to my map Roger (mikethefixit) had site #31.

Derek
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Indian Creek Campground 3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	108053  
Old 08-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #555
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested View Post
You're coming in drag? I thought that was Lorrita's gig? I wonder if sHE will be attending?

Also as the time draws near and there is a countdown please post any available sites or cancellations as they occur. There may be others interested as well. No sense in letting any space go unused with such a popular rally.
Thats right C.J.. Think Lorrita will be upset??
Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #556
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
1970 23' Safari
Lambertville , Michigan
I have added a schedule of events to the rally page. Take a look over it and see if I have forgotten anything. Or I am open to any additions or deletions.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #557
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Derek
You were correct it was I.
larryb
Not a problem. The lady from the campground called me yesterday and told me the situation about your site being full on Thursday but our site would be empty and could she put you there and give me your site for Friday with would be empty by then. I said SURE WHY NOT?? They only moved me 40 feet or so what difference could it make unless of course it puts me beside some STINKIN DUMPSTER er on top of the dump station and then I will be upset LOL
See ya there Larry, Now we have somepin to talk about at campfire. I don't have conformation of the change as of yet. But Im sure I will.
7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #558
Rivet Master

1974 31' Sovereign
1970 23' Safari
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
Lambertville , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested View Post

Now I know to never drink the water in an Argosy

Yes, I am still working on it.
drag'nwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #559
Rivet Master

Elkhart , Indiana
Send a message via AIM to memgrove2000
Okay.... So who is bringing what?...

TAC # IN 1 Air#27922
memgrove2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #560
Renee

1964 24' Tradewind
Portage , Michigan
our standard

garbage can turkey

"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Operation "Save Rudy" Strike Team (honorary member)
Felix'64 is offline   Reply With Quote