Old 05-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #183
Rivet Master

2016 30' Classic
Currently Looking...
Livingston , Texas
Steve, We're staying until Tuesday. Looks like we'll need the xtra day to unwind from all the wonderful activities!

Sid

Old 05-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #184
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Finally something to show!

I worked all day with the merchandiser folks and i think we have a winner of a website to showcase the Rally stuff. Please visit and play around at the Rally T-Shirt Store.

Below is just a small sample of the things we can order. When you go to the website, please do not order from it. I will place a single large order so that everything is shipped at once, and we don't have to pay individual shipping on each item. On the main screen, select one of the four logos, and then select any shirt on the next page. There are several styles to choose from. Pretty much all the shirts I was able to get to $15, and some of the children shirts were less.

For an additional $3 we can add a phrase, your name, or forum handle to the back or sleeve. The 3XL shirts will be an extra $2.

Once you decide which logo you like on the shirt you like, send me a PM or email which I will confirm with you. I was advised that lighter colors will turn out far better than darker colors.

Shipping is 2-3 business days, so I will need all official orders within a week. The nice thing is that we can order things after that date, but will be subject to additional shipping.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TOP T.png
Views:	65
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	129747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Westfalia top.png
Views:	75
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	129749  

Attached Images

Old 05-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #185
Rivet Master

1997 30' Excella
1961 26' Overlander
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1981 28' Airstream 280
San Antonio , Texas
lookin' good, Steve. A heartfelt thanks, and I think I speak for all of us, for all of your hard work to add this nice touch to what is shaping up to be an AWESOME Rally.

Sean and you have both done a marvelous job to put this together.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
bwoodtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #186
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Thanks Bruce,

It's really Sean's rally, I just nudged him to move forward, and I am probably stepping on toes by being so involved. This is our first rally since we sold our Airstreams, and i am looking forward to it very much. Might as well go all out with shirts, prizes, etc.

Steve
Old 05-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #187
vintage travelers

1972 31' Sovereign
Johnson City , on the road
No toe's steeped on here our first as a host it is a blast and thank god for Steve we are selfish because we were up able to make it to rally this summer when most rally are due to work camping so we thought we will bring it to us a win win. and Steve we are thankful for as we will be working from 9am till 6pm every day of the rally but that is fine we just wanted to meet people and have people enjoy this park we found. not to worry though the BBQ cooker is right by our tube shack so we will be smoking on Sat we have to fast for a week in order to digest all the food many nice people are bring with that said this is everyone's rally and to all a hart felt thanks for help making this dream rally for us, oh a note we may have a vintage car club come in to visit us and show up there cars if they accept our invite if now we will bring out 2 or 4 we have here model Ts and A's any one????
Old 05-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #188
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
1972 25' Tradewind
Houston , Texas
Hey Steve put me down for the tan top left for the men's XL and the blue top right on the 3 other shirts for the gurls. Great work
Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #189
Rivet Master

2016 30' Classic
Currently Looking...
Livingston , Texas
Hey Steve,

Just sent you an email with our TShirt order. Thanks a bunch for doing this. OH, We would like 2 buttons as well, the top left design.

Man this is going to be a whoppin' good time. We're excited as this is our 1st rally.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #190
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Rich,

I PM'd you as I have to make sure on a few things for your order.

Sphere...I emailed you back so you can confirm everything.

I'm heading to Pecan Park tomorrow to do some canoeing!

Steve
Old 05-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #191
3 Rivet Member

2009 23' FB Flying Cloud
Hot Springs Village , Arkansas
Rally

We have site 324. This is our first rally so be gentle - we have a lot to learn.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #192
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sams View Post
We have site 324. This is our first rally so be gentle - we have a lot to learn.
Sam,

You don't have to play all shy and new with us. After meeting you and the Mrs. today at Pecan Park, I think y'all will do just fine. There will be many others who are attending their first time as well. I think our family will be tho only one's without an Airstream!!!!

Dave Park and I went to the park today and met Sean, Rondi, and Mr. and Mrs. Sams. Thanks Sean for taking care of shuttling us to and from the river, and for answering our questions.

For the rally, our row has an abundance of shade trees in the area, and the breeze was nice throughout the area. There are two nice horse shoe pits, a playground, and sand volleyball right next to the tube shack and pool. I am the fortunate reservation holder for spot 322. I am sure I'll see all of you as you come to the showers and potties located at my site (Rich...you owe me one ).

The upstairs activity room is fairly large and should accommodate all of us for meals. There is even a kitchen there if people without prep areas (Say three folks in a Casita) need to cook from. It also has electric for people with crock pots.

Steve
Old 05-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #193
Rivet Master

2008 27' International CCD FB
Boerne, TX / , Evergreen, CO
Send a message via AIM to Westfalia Send a message via Skype™ to Westfalia
Sean, funny, I was just at a Model T show today at the Texas Transportation Museum with My father in laws and his 1914 Model T. What kind of car show, or is it just a few folks wanting to kick some tires?
Old 05-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #194
vintage travelers

1972 31' Sovereign
Johnson City , on the road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfalia View Post
Sean, funny, I was just at a Model T show today at the Texas Transportation Museum with My father in laws and his 1914 Model T. What kind of car show, or is it just a few folks wanting to kick some tires?
if these guys come they are very serous about their rides a lot are show winers state wide, the owner has a 57 like that and 2 model Ts, restored, and the co owner a 65 convertible restored no tire kickers here.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #195
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Thought I would update da list.

201 scorpiontimo Sean & Rondi rally Host
204 Lenord park resident
205 Les Camper Clinc ll
NOTE THESE 3 SITES ARE MONTHLY AND AWAY FROM THE RALLY AREA
221--------open site------------------------
222--------open site------------------------
223--------open site------------------------
224--------open site------------------------
225--------open site------------------------
226 TOP
318 Rich Hog
319 Sphereguy
320 Bwoodtx Bruce
321 Whitsend Jim
322 Soldiermedic Steve, Amy, and Collin
323 not part of the rally
324 Sams
325 J&C John & Charles
326 Silverspurs Mark & Audrey
327 JDH350 John & Connie
328 Lynn Richard from AR a long way away in on Sat
329 not part of the rally
330 -------------OPEN SITE --------------------
331 Bambi Bandit Keven & Prim
413 Mikenlora Mike & Lora
414 Elizabeth Shelby
415 87MH Dennis & Mary
416 Debgordon98 Deb
417 Carnegre1935 This lovely young lady in a 30ft MH way cool
418 Westfalia Chris

Today's sign up from Sams brings us to 21 campers attending. There are also several AIR members that are stopping by without their trailers. I think I know of three so far including Dave P.

I contacted a special vendor today to see if we could get some yummy stuff shipped to us. More on that when I hear something.

Steve
Old 05-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #196
Rivet Master

2005 22' Safari
Hyde Park Place , Ohio
It was good to meet everyone today and I am looking forward to seeing you all on the rally weekend. Sean and Rhondi, great to meet you both - two very positive people. It was also fun to get out on the water with Steve and his son.

With the drought, a lot of rivers in the area are running low, but the park is well maintained and very green. There is currently a burn ban in effect for the entire area. Propane cooking is allowed. This is likely to be unchanged at the rally date.

It's going to be a good rally - a good venue and good people.

Tags
rally, san marcos, texas