Old 01-05-2008, 03:19 PM   #855
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
Does this help?
oh oh I know...I know...

but then it's not fair for me to guess...

hairy arm, chubby fingers, bolging midriff, STRONG legs...(got to put that one in... )...hummm

anyone want to guess????

just hinting...

=^^=

Old 01-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #856
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari-Rick
Attachment 51981 Ok you guys. It's about time to start posting what you are bringing to the pot luck !

Tincrew - #50
laura - # 55
Rowco - Larry & Teresa - #66 - Friday, 2 Dogs, Tiffi (Pekinese) Turi (Pomeranian) Maple Baked Beans for Potluck.
Babee and The Child Team Whine Tasters - #67 - Thursday
fiestalisa = #68
Deadhead58 - Karen = #69
Bam-Laurel, possible dog, variety of beverages, dessert, #70 = Thursday
strm- Ron and Deb, Milos and Lucy (dogs), Mickey (cat) in #71-Thursday
TIMEMACHINE - maryanne thelma primadonna and chauncey, TT (cat) in #72 Pot Roast with veggies and potato (unless I change my mind before then) - Friday
Kevbo10 - Kevin - official greeter/keeper of the corn toss and Patron - #73
Terrygaines - Terry the shy one and Judy the not so shy one- #74
GlennG - Glenn, Nancy #75
OPEN SITE (please, somebody move in from the outskirt quickly, call Vail Lake to make an easy change ASAP) = #76
Safari-Rick - Rick the Karaoke King and his bride Suni - #77 - Friday = Bringing Fried Rice - w/beef (korean Style).
lovemy55 - with daughter and Riley (the poodle) - #79
Tim Can - Tim, where are you? where will you be? have you got a site?
Cristina1966 - will you be joining us for the first time, we promise to be nice...
OK, I added my input. I might also bring something vegetarian for our dearest Cruise Director and other vegetarian friends.

=^^=

Old 01-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #857
Rivet Master

1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Quote:
Attachment 51981 Ok you guys. It's about time to start posting what you are bringing to the pot luck !
And if you are still undecided, (like us) just remember that all manner of food and beverage are accepted and appreciated. Ron
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #858
Head Animal Wrangler

2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
OK, I added my input. I might also bring something vegetarian for our dearest Cruise Director and other vegetarian friends.

=^^=
You are so thoughtful.

I will make a special cocktail just for you.
Attached Images

BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #859
Aluminitus Carrier

1968 26' Overlander
south lake tahoe , California
Send a message via Skype™ to lovingtahoe
Is there still room?

Hi everyone! I have been pouring through this very long thread and can't find the date and details of this rally. Is there still room for another trailer and when is it? We are camping right now in Carlsbad and will make our way back to Tahoe sometime in late Jan or early Feb... would love to top off the trip with a rally!
Old 01-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #860
Aluminitus Carrier

1968 26' Overlander
south lake tahoe , California
Send a message via Skype™ to lovingtahoe
ooops...

upon further research ( looked at the bottom of the portal page)... I saw the rally info. But, would still love to go if there is a campiste still open.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #861
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingtahoe
upon further research ( looked at the bottom of the portal page)... I saw the rally info. But, would still love to go if there is a campiste still open.
Yeah, we'll love to have you at the rally. We have an open spot right now in the loop. Please call Vail Lake RV (see rally calendar for info), and ask for site 76 at the Chardonney Loop. Hopefully it's not reserved by some SOB yet.
Please let us know once you reserve! Don't forget to sign up on the rally calendar as well.

Safe trailing.

=^^=
Old 01-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #862
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
You are so thoughtful.

I will make a special cocktail just for you.

I got your back...always

hummm...special cocktail...I like...

will there be refill??? just askin'

=^^=
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #863
USN/LAPD Retired

2005 25' Safari
North Las Vegas , United States

Name:   econ_twistedevil.gif
Views: 92
Size:  3.1 KB
10 days and Counting !

"Better to have more then you need, then need more then you have because you don't have enough!"
AIR #: 8129
Safari-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #864
Rivet Master

1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
early forecast.........

....60s during the day and mid 30s at night. Bring LOTS of wood, hot beverages, outside heaters etc. Don't forget mittens for BOTH hands. (what happens at a rally stays at a rally) Debbie........those mini hand warmers are great too.
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #865
1 Rivet Member

1972 23' Safari
Currently Looking...
lewiston , Idaho
hello everyone, this is our first Airstream Rally and we are really looking forward to it! We are from Idaho (moved there from Calif four years ago) and have been spending the holidays with our kids in southern cal. saw the rally posting and thought was a way to end our visit here before heading back to idaho. Please sign us up for an enchilada casserole for the potluck and the onions and sour cream to go with it. What day is the potluck? and if someone could direct me to the calendar of events i would greatly appreciate it. we have a 1972 23 ft vintage Airstream and are really looking forward to seeing others coming down the road in temecula.

see everyone on the 18th,

Laura (i'm the quiet one)
David (he loves to talk about his old cars)
Old 01-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #866
USN/LAPD Retired

2005 25' Safari
North Las Vegas , United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurab
hello everyone, this is our first Airstream Rally and we are really looking forward to it! We are from Idaho (moved there from Calif four years ago) and have been spending the holidays with our kids in southern cal. saw the rally posting and thought was a way to end our visit here before heading back to idaho. Please sign us up for an enchilada casserole for the potluck and the onions and sour cream to go with it. What day is the potluck? and if someone could direct me to the calendar of events i would greatly appreciate it. we have a 1972 23 ft vintage Airstream and are really looking forward to seeing others coming down the road in temecula.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Laura and Dave:

Welcome to the Forum and SURE you can join us. Here's the information as to the January 18 2007 Cal Winter Rally.
http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...-18;&e=375&c=1

Just click on the link and it will take you to the Rally Page. Look up at the top and you'll see additional links as to the Tamecula Rally Location, Rally Discussion Link, and Rally Contact profile.

Now, with that said, There are some streamers that will be arriving there as early as Thursday (if not earlier), and some staying until Monday (MLK Holiday for some).

There was one person if you read the last page of the thread that had to pull out and had made spot #76 available. That would put you with all of us.

Make sure you till them that your with the CalStreamers Winter Rally. That way if spot #76 was taken you can get with us in the same area.

NOTE to TIMEMACHINE: Please feel free to add additional clarification on those things that I might have forgotten to mention.

In anycase Laura and Dave... You're going to have a GREAT Time! We're all just a bunchof "swell" people!

Name:   econ_goldtooth.gif
Views: 111
Size:  2.5 KB

R/
Rick

"Better to have more then you need, then need more then you have because you don't have enough!"
AIR #: 8129
Safari-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:37 PM   #867
2 Rivet Member

1984 27' Sovereign
Escondido , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurab

Hi Dave & Laura! This is our first rally too. Actually, it will be our very first family camping trip in our partially restored ’84 Sovereign. We’ll be easy to find: space #79…the trailer without curtains. (Don’t worry, we’ll try to cover up with something.)

I went to school in Idaho (Boise State) and love to talk about old cars. Looking forward to meeting you!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #868
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Laura and Dave:

Welcome to the Forum and SURE you can join us. Here's the information as to the January 18 2007 Cal Winter Rally.
http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...-18;&e=375&c=1

Just click on the link and it will take you to the Rally Page. Look up at the top and you'll see additional links as to the Tamecula Rally Location, Rally Discussion Link, and Rally Contact profile.

Now, with that said, There are some streamers that will be arriving there as early as Thursday (if not earlier), and some staying until Monday (MLK Holiday for some).

There was one person if you read the last page of the thread that had to pull out and had made spot #76 available. That would put you with all of us.

Make sure you till them that your with the CalStreamers Winter Rally. That way if spot #76 was taken you can get with us in the same area.

NOTE to TIMEMACHINE: Please feel free to add additional clarification on those things that I might have forgotten to mention.

In anycase Laura and Dave... You're going to have a GREAT Time! We're all just a bunchof "swell" people!

Attachment 52300

R/
Rick

Great to have new folks,

Has anybody taken space #76 yet?, we really need to keep it in our ranks!

time