Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #827
USN/LAPD Retired
 
Safari-Rick's Avatar
 
2005 25' Safari
North Las Vegas , United States
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 850

Name:   econ_applause.gif
Views: 114
Size:  1.9 KB
LOOOKING GOOD Ron !

Rick )
__________________

__________________
2007 Dodge Ram Quadcab 6.7L Diesel w/jakebrake

"Better to have more then you need, then need more then you have because you don't have enough!"
AIR #: 8129
Safari-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #828
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
You guys are easy. As a reward, here are some cars that we saw in Old Town Temecula today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 110.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	51864   Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 103.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	51865  

Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 111.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	51866  
__________________

__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #829
Rivet Master
 
Fyrzowt's Avatar
 
2000 25' Safari
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,697
Images: 8
Sweet!
__________________
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #830
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Sign me up for the lunch and wine tasting...

*raises hand*
__________________
Rally on,
Bam
and no, those photos are not me.



BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #831
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
Sign me up for the lunch and wine tasting...

*raises hand*
Truth be told, we took a chance and penciled you in already. Lucky guess. Here is some of the wildlife and livestock at Vail Lake RV. There was also some aluminum in residence. R
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 055.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	51870   Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 069.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	51871  

Click image for larger version

Name:	last days 080.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	51872  
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #832
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Looks good str8's.

Thanks for the advance scouting/planning/photos.

You may win the Most Bestest Host Crown yet...

or at least a special chicken or something.
__________________
Rally on,
Bam
and no, those photos are not me.



BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #833
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
Looks good str8's.

Thanks for the advance scouting/planning/photos.

You may win the Most Bestest Host Crown yet...

or at least a special chicken or something.
Cool. You know how we covet those plastic prizes.
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #834
Site Team
 
azflycaster's Avatar
 
1975 25' Tradewind
Dewey , Arizona
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,124
Images: 62
Blog Entries: 1
I just got off of the phone with the resort and site # 68 is available.

We wish we could have made the rally.
__________________

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #835
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by azflycaster
I just got off of the phone with the resort and site # 68 is available.

We wish we could have made the rally.
Somebody please bump up to that spot. We're gonna end up with Gorman Chris in his giant white box right in the middle of aluminumville. Help! Ron
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #836
1 Rivet Member
 
2004 16' International CCD
Santa Ana , Orange County
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 14
To the trusted list keeper upper....

We switched from #65 to #68. Hope this helps keep it silver.
Lisa Crawford
__________________
fiestalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:29 PM   #837
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestalisa
We switched from #65 to #68. Hope this helps keep it silver.
Lisa Crawford
Bless you. You're a credit to the aluminum corp. Your first margarita is on us. Also, the second, third, etc. Ron
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #838
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
What a champ! Lisa! Bring a big glass for your special margie...

Anyone else interested in moving closer to the loop? We still have #76 open!

Can't wait to rally...here's the updated list.

Tincrew - #50
laura - # 55
Rowco - Larry & Teresa - #66 - Friday, 2 Dogs, Tiffi (Pekinese) Turi (Pomeranian) Maple Baked Beans for Potluck.
Babee and The Child Team Whine Tasters - #67 - Thursday
fiestalisa = #68
Deadhead58 - Karen = #69
Bam-Laurel, possible dog, variety of beverages, dessert, #70 = Thursday
strm- Ron and Deb, Milos and Lucy (dogs), Mickey (cat) in #71-Thursday
TIMEMACHINE - maryanne thelma primadonna and chauncey, TT (cat) in #72 - Friday
Kevbo10 - Kevin - official greeter/keeper of the corn toss and Patron - #73
Terrygaines - Terry the shy one and Judy the not so shy one- #74
GlennG - Glenn, Nancy #75
OPEN SITE (please, somebody move in from the outskirt quickly, call Vail Lake to make an easy change ASAP) = #76
Safari-Rick - Rick the Karaoke King and his bride Suni - #77 - Friday
lovemy55 - with daughter and Riley (the poodle) - #79
Tim Can - Tim, where are you? where will you be? have you got a site?
Cristina1966 - will you be joining us for the first time, we promise to be nice...

=^^=
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #839
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
What a champ! Lisa! Bring a big glass for your special margie...

Anyone else interested in moving closer to the loop? We still have #76 open!

Can't wait to rally...here's the updated list.

Tincrew - #50
laura - # 55
Rowco - Larry & Teresa - #66 - Friday, 2 Dogs, Tiffi (Pekinese) Turi (Pomeranian) Maple Baked Beans for Potluck.
Babee and The Child Team Whine Tasters - #67 - Thursday
fiestalisa = #68
Deadhead58 - Karen = #69
Bam-Laurel, possible dog, variety of beverages, dessert, #70 = Thursday
strm- Ron and Deb, Milos and Lucy (dogs), Mickey (cat) in #71-Thursday
TIMEMACHINE - maryanne thelma primadonna and chauncey, TT (cat) in #72 - Friday
Kevbo10 - Kevin - official greeter/keeper of the corn toss and Patron - #73
Terrygaines - Terry the shy one and Judy the not so shy one- #74
GlennG - Glenn, Nancy #75
OPEN SITE (please, somebody move in from the outskirt quickly, call Vail Lake to make an easy change ASAP) = #76
Safari-Rick - Rick the Karaoke King and his bride Suni - #77 - Friday
lovemy55 - with daughter and Riley (the poodle) - #79
Tim Can - Tim, where are you? where will you be? have you got a site?
Cristina1966 - will you be joining us for the first time, we promise to be nice...

=^^=
Great job with the list Cat. Maybe folks could start letting us know what day and time they are coming in. I have to teach a class on Thursday morning (a last minute deal) but we should be there by about 3 o'clock. Ron
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #840
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
I have to teach a class on Thursday morning (a last minute deal) but we should be there by about 3 o'clock. Ron
Does it mean, happy hour starts at 3:30????

*note: isn't it quite considerate of me, so you have 30 minutes to whip out and set up the margie...*

=^^=
__________________

__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Airstreams in winter?? Curtis-79MH Airstream Motorhome Forums 6 03-27-2006 01:58 PM
Mystic Springs 2003 rally!! thenewkid64 Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 41 04-02-2003 05:52 PM
Trailer Friendly Camping California bkpine Our Community 31 08-19-2002 02:26 PM
Tear Drops !!!!....... canny_banjo_man Our Community 13 08-19-2002 01:49 PM
Post rally mechanical repairs PeterH-Airstreamer Mechanics Corner - Engines, Transmission & More... 16 07-10-2002 05:36 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.