Namaste from Nepal, Sisters!
It's so hard to believe about all the rain being so far from home.
I called the rally since it seemed that attendance depended
on the the forecast. It sounds like it will be a soggy weekend.
Unfortunately I can't wait to see how the weather
pans out since I have a sizable deposit down with the campground.
I've cancelled the "official" reservation with the campground
to avoid losing my entire deposit, but if you still want to play
it by ear, come on up/over/down . You'll just need to arrange with the
campground directly this time.
I'm going to leave it up to you. I'm the last one who wants to keep a woman from