Annnndddd, here's what I've committed each of us to:
Please do not hit reply to this email if you wish to contact us. This is an automated notification, which is unable to receive replies.
Contact us directly by emailing Placement
Thank you for submitting your Placement questionnaire.
Below you will find the information that you submitted in your questionnaire. You cannot make changes to this information once it has been submitted, but we can on your behalf. If you have changes or any questions, please contact us at Please note, you may see some questions listed in your notifier that you did not see on the questionnaire. Do not worry if that is the case, the notifier lists all questions, not just the ones for your project type.
Your BRC Placement Team will be sending out more information via the Placement Newsletter starting early May. You -- and the additional emails you submitted -- will be subscribed. If you do not receive your Placement Newsletter please check your spam filters first, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PAGE 2 QUESTIONS:
Burner Profile Username
2. First Name
3. Last Name 4. Playa Name NevadaGeo 5. Address 1 PO 6. Address 2 7. City Genoa 8. State/Province NV 9. Postal Code 10. Country United States
11. Home Phone 775 12. Work Phone
13. Verify your Main Contact Email Address
15. Additional contacts
Zep,Chief Wrangler, Bam Camper,Chief Planning Goddess, gnewel,Chief GuyNo talk coordinator 16. Additional Emails 17. Purchased a ticket? No
18. What years have you attended Burning Man?
19. Previous Playa Projects
Airstreameri and Geologists theme camp 2010, 2011, 2012
20. Other Contributions
DMV 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Airport 2008, 2009, 2010.
21. Last Years Contact
Me, Airstreameri and Geologists
PAGE 3 QUESTIONS:
23. Project Type?
24. Who directed you to this category?
25. For Camps within a registering Village: which village?
26. Camp/Village Name?
Airstreameri and Geologists and Gynocologists
27. Do You Want Your Camp Listed Publicly?
28. Text for website listing
Dysfunctionally disorganized Airstreamers, geologists and gynecologists. You have answers we have your dusty questions. Dusty rocks and guynoco talks Wednesday evening. and the best Playa Post Cards in Black Rock City.
29. Camp Hometown
30. Camp state/province NV 31. Camp country USA
32. Public URL for Camp
33. Public Email
34. Outside Services Deliveries?
35. LNT Contact Name
36. LNT Contact Email
37. As a camp we will: (All checkboxes are required)
Create a detailed strategy or plan for Leaving NO Trace,Practice the 5 R's: Rethink, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Restore and Respect.,Reduce trash when packing.,Keep smelling garbage away from recyclables in BRC.,Clean As We Go and Keep It From Hitting the Ground.,Adopt the seven principles and practices of Leave No Trace at Burning Man.,Educate all camp members about minimizing our impact on the playa, so that my LNT crew can relax during the event knowing that all of our camp members are doing their part.,Conserve energy, use renewable energy sources and minimize waste.,Collect, reduce and properly dispose of grey water.,Use or creatively use discarded materials for all the components of our camp structure and decorations, so that our camp is sustainable year after year.,Bring tools to rake, magnetic rake, sweep and pick up every last nail and wood shard that dropped on the playa surface so that I leave my space and my surrounding spaces better than I found them,Follow the 'rule of thumb for line sweeps'- (hyperlinkhttp://www.burningman.com/environment/images/moopmap10fin.jpg) – performing required multiple sweeps of our camp before leaving BRC. (One sweep is not enough. Do as many passes as necessary: the strength of the line sweep is in the number of people and passes.),Organize neighborhood MOOP sweeps. (Joining with neighboring camps and sweeping an entire block together is the best insurance against MOOP hot spots, bringing your own MOOP scores down.),Secure all vehicles' loads to prevent windblown trash on the highway and in neighboring communities.
38. Art Installation
39. Art Installation Name
40. Art Installation Contact
41. Art Location
43. Combustibles - Fuel and Hazardous Material Storage
44. Primary Flame Type
45. Secondary Flame Type
46. Tertiary Flame Type
47. Mutant Vehicles
48. Mutant Vehicle Contacts
Each new camper will be required to present 5 playawise questions before entry into the camp. Our Monday evening meet and greet get together will incorporate a Truth or Dare game with Acculturalization as theme. Our sign corner will be obnoxious with Don't MOOP POOP MY NEVADA signs.
50. Interactivity Description
We are the Airstreameri & Geo... We come in our Airstreams with friends to Burning Man. We believe in travel, making friends, art and sharing. Within our community of Burning Man we are prepared to share postcards and stamps to mail them and other stuff (shots). Granted this is an old fashioned way of communication and slow. However, even the idea of it promotes the idea of one world, one family. From our humble table to the hands of another, a few scribbled words, a stamp. From here passed to many more hands until it reaches its final destination. or: Scientific experiments with playa dust and pH meter. Wednesday evening science talks, we might give dusty questions to your dusty answers in an impressive arm waving Geol type talk. Our Resident Gynocologists may give a sit ur as down and lissen "Click and Clack talk about the health and care of the vagina on the playa.
51. Project Features
52. Project Interactivity
Acculturation for First time Burners,Experiments,Heckling,Lectures,Ritual,Spoke n Word,Primarily Day Time,Shared Experience,Education Based,Entertaining Guests,Movies
53. Number of Campmates
71 to 80
54. Number and Type of Vehicles
We will have about 24 Airstream trailers with tow vehicles, 4 tenters with vehicle, a unicyle with half a tent.
55. Physical Description
We intend to have a central carport-type structure for our community activities, with an inviting main portal to the street. We surround that as efficiently as we can with the trailers and provide on-street spots for three interactive attractions. A corner next to the carport will have art and bar and obnoxious NO MOOP signs. Power sources are self-contained or located in tow vehicle beds. The common area will have several 8-place tables for activities and dinning. The layout provides egress for all but two vehicles, which will be occupied by our late departure moop team. Water and pump truck access (30' hose length) is provided to the business end of all campers.
56. Early Arrival Date
57. Early Arrival Setup Crew Count
58. Heavy Equipment Use
59. Year-round Storage Facilities
60. Have you purchased a year-round storage container from Burning Man?
61. What is the PC # of the container that you purchased?
63. Water for Civic Benefit
64. Camp Layout Plan Must be uploaded to complete questionnaire
65. Requested Zone, 1st choice
66. Requested Frontage Option, 1st choice
67. Requested Approximate square footage need by population, 1st choice
68. Requested Zone, 2nd choice
69. Requested Frontage Option, 2nd choice
70. Requested Approximate square footage need by population, 2nd choice
71. Requested Zone, 3rd choice
72. Requested Frontage Option, 3rd choice
73. Requested Approximate square footage need by population, 3rd choice
74. Sound Amplification
75. Sound Amplification Details
77. Large Crowds
78. Big-Name Performers
79. Big-Name Performer List
80. You would prefer not to camp near ...
Loud, loud, obnoxiates
Thank you to the overworked placement team that take their time to read my..... No, I do not know Larry Harvey or Peter Harvey or George Harvey but there was a Paul Harvey that caused me to fail 10th grade French cause he hit me in the head in class and I yelled at him in English instead of French so I didn't make the Honor Society. No not that Paul Harvey. Better camp drawing coming from better camp drawere. It would be nice to have the Songbird Sandbox Playa Choir folks near us. Oh: One of our campers, RMB from Canada says he's applying with an application for art on the playa and hopes to burn same but we don't know much about that yet.
82. Alternative Power
Two squirrely types on a crank. Several campers have solar power panels.
Most airstreamers have a generator. Some are the quiet type.
84. Generator Fuel Storage
85. Vehicle Fuel Storage
PAGE 5 QUESTIONS:
88. Activities for Mature Audiences/Health and Safety
PAGE 6 QUESTIONS:
90. I Have Read And Understand The Flame Effects Fire Safety Agreement Information And Accept Its Conditions
PAGE 7 QUESTIONS:
92. I Have Read And Understand The Pyrotechnic Safety Agreement Information And Accept Its Conditions
PAGE 8 QUESTIONS:
94. I Have Read And Understand The Open Fire Safety Agreement Information And Accept Its Conditions
PAGE 9 QUESTIONS:
96. I Have Read And Understand The Above Information on Fuel and Hazardous Materials Storage And Accept Its Conditions
PAGE 10 QUESTIONS:
98. Fire Safety Liaison Name
99. Fire Safety Liaison Phone Number
100. Fire Safety Liaison Email Address
101. Fire Safety Assistants
102. Pyrotechnics Operator
103. Qualifications of Pyrotechnics Operator
104. Burning Scenario
105. Via the Web
106. Fuel 1 Type
107. Fuel 1 Quantity
108. Fuel 1 Delivery
109. Fuel 1 Storage
110. Fuel 2 Type
111. Fuel 2 Quantity
112. Fuel 2 Delivery
113. Fuel 2 Storage
114. Fuel 3 Type
115. Fuel 3 Quantity
116. Fuel 3 Delivery
117. Fuel 3 Storage
118. Safety Plan
119. Burn Shield Protection Plan / Burn Platform
120. Leave No Trace
121. Pyrotechnic Supplies
122. Pyrotechnic Special Effects Materials