Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #309
2 Rivet Member
 
coffman404's Avatar
 
1998 25' Safari
Pittsboro , North Carolina
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 26
Whoops! Sorry, that is the auction starting price. I thought it was the buy in now.
;(
__________________

__________________
coffman404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #310
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Finally got my ticket (and fireball) yesterday.
Woo and hoo.

Sounds like the shade structure is well under way.

Is everyone getting their decor, lighting, games, and assorted participatory stuff organized?

Whatever crazy idea you have for offering up fun to the masses is welcome and encouraged.

Plan on!
__________________

__________________
Rally on,
Bam
and no, those photos are not me.



BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #311
3 Rivet Member
 
50KIP's Avatar
 
2009 19' International
Woodinville , Washington
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 191
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper View Post
Finally got my ticket (and fireball) yesterday.
Woo and hoo.
Me too! My theory is that they sent out single ticket orders last. A counterfeiter is likely to buy only a single ticket and sending them out late gives them less time to copy. Now, tell me that is total Bravo Sierra.
__________________
DonS

"It's like magic, only real"
(Bud Light commercial)


Women and cats can do as they please, while men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.(R. Heinlein)
50KIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #312
Rivet Master
 
Zeppelinium's Avatar

 
1975 31' Sovereign
1973 27' Overlander
1977 23' Safari
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,908
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
Durn it, I will have to withdraw this year. I will be thinking of all you citizens and will see you next year.

Zep
Zeppelinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #313
2 Rivet Member
 
coffman404's Avatar
 
1998 25' Safari
Pittsboro , North Carolina
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 26
Unhappy

Say it ain't so!
__________________
coffman404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #314
Rivet Master
 
webspinner's Avatar
 
1971 25' Tradewind
Menlo Park , California
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,269
Images: 15
This news makes me sad.
__________________
Barbie
Our travel and renovation blog: http://tinpickle.blogspot.com/
webspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #315
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Yep Zep
But we'll tip one back in your honor and see ya next year.
__________________
Rally on,
Bam
and no, those photos are not me.



BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #316
2 Rivet Member
 
coffman404's Avatar
 
1998 25' Safari
Pittsboro , North Carolina
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 26
Unhappy

Easy for you to say, Bam. It's 3000 miles each way for me. I am gonna miss Zep. This may be my last one.
__________________
coffman404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #317
Rivet Master
 
NevadaGeo's Avatar
 
1978 31' Excella 500
Genoa , Nevada
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,305
FaceBook Page for 3:00 sector

HepKitten has invited us to a new FaceBook page for the 3:00 sector, PM me with your email addy so I can send you the addy. We can get to know our neighbors a little bit:

Hello all,

One of the things I like to do to help you get excited about the year
amongst the final push to get everything done is to set up a discussion
group for you all to use. Please share this with all your camp mates and
invite / encourage them to join.

It is a place where you can post all the cool things your doing and find
out what your neighbors are doing - and perhaps plan a little fun with
them if you like. If not you can just head there to meet who will be your
neighbors in the dust.

There is already a thread set up on eplaya here:
http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?=54645

I've also created one on facebook. The group is under "Burning Man 2012
3:00 Sector" or you can just follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/12300Sector

This is a place for YOU all to meet/talk but it's not likely that Bravo or
myself will be on it all that often. So if you have a question or problem
please make sure you let your theme camp coordinator know (the person who
forwarded this email to you)and they will contact us directly - they'll
know how.

Thanks,
HepKitten & Bravo
__________________
I admit to being powerless over housecleaning and social niceities
Airforums 22655 and now, WBCCI 22655

NevadaGeo
NevadaGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #318
Maniacal Engineer
 
barts's Avatar
 
1971 25' Tradewind
Menlo Park , California
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,223
Images: 1
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelinium View Post
Durn it, I will have to withdraw this year. I will be thinking of all you citizens and will see you next year.

Zep


- Bart
__________________
Bart Smaalders
Menlo Park, CA
http://tinpickle.blogspot.com
http://smaalders.net/barts
barts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #319
Rivet Master
 
NevadaGeo's Avatar
 
1978 31' Excella 500
Genoa , Nevada
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,305
Playa Post Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhunter View Post
We could make post cards?
Hey Hi Welcome Holly, I just emailed ChollaBill and Anne for their Playa Post Card stamp box, you're elected to help run the Best Playa Post Card table...We'll probably need to replentish the box with new card stock and maybe more rubber stamps. Someone from the post office would come by and pick up the mail every day but I don't remember what time...Dang I forgot to pick up more post card stamps while I was at the post office picking up my ticket today.
Our address will be Airstreameri & Geologists, 3:00 at Hyacinth, Black Rock City, NV 89412 or close to that.
Somebody make an Airstreameri BM rubber stamp for the post card box?
__________________
I admit to being powerless over housecleaning and social niceities
Airforums 22655 and now, WBCCI 22655

NevadaGeo
NevadaGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #320
3 Rivet Member
Commercial Member
 
hollyhunter's Avatar
 
1956 22' Caravanner
Mayto , Jalisco
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 119
Images: 5
Blog Entries: 9
We are happy to woman&man the table, perfext opportunity to offer "Financial Planning Un-Plugged" private consultations. We will try to get some trailer trash post cards made up, however, we are never more than 10 hours in one spot so we will see.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaGeo
Hey Hi Welcome Holly, I just emailed ChollaBill and Anne for their Playa Post Card stamp box, you're elected to help run the Best Playa Post Card table...We'll probably need to replentish the box with new card stock and maybe more rubber stamps. Someone from the post office would come by and pick up the mail every day but I don't remember what time...Dang I forgot to pick up more post card stamps while I was at the post office picking up my ticket today.
Our address will be Airstreameri & Geologists, 3:00 at Hyacinth, Black Rock City, NV 89412 or close to that.
Somebody make an Airstreameri BM rubber stamp for the post card box?
__________________
Holly Hunter
goat wrangler
www.ranchosolymar.com
hollyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #321
3 Rivet Member
Commercial Member
 
hollyhunter's Avatar
 
1956 22' Caravanner
Mayto , Jalisco
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 119
Images: 5
Blog Entries: 9
No Luck finding the Fb page either. Bummer!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaGeo
HepKitten has invited us to a new FaceBook page for the 3:00 sector, PM me with your email addy so I can send you the addy. We can get to know our neighbors a little bit:

Hello all,

One of the things I like to do to help you get excited about the year
amongst the final push to get everything done is to set up a discussion
group for you all to use. Please share this with all your camp mates and
invite / encourage them to join.

It is a place where you can post all the cool things your doing and find
out what your neighbors are doing - and perhaps plan a little fun with
them if you like. If not you can just head there to meet who will be your
neighbors in the dust.

There is already a thread set up on eplaya here:
http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?=54645

I've also created one on facebook. The group is under "Burning Man 2012
3:00 Sector" or you can just follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/12300Sector

This is a place for YOU all to meet/talk but it's not likely that Bravo or
myself will be on it all that often. So if you have a question or problem
please make sure you let your theme camp coordinator know (the person who
forwarded this email to you)and they will contact us directly - they'll
know how.

Thanks,
HepKitten & Bravo
__________________
Holly Hunter
goat wrangler
www.ranchosolymar.com
hollyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #322
3 Rivet Member
Commercial Member
 
hollyhunter's Avatar
 
1956 22' Caravanner
Mayto , Jalisco
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 119
Images: 5
Blog Entries: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhunter
No Luck finding the Fb page either. Bummer!
theotherhollyhunter@gmail.com please find me on
FB.
btw was not Ble to find the thread on BM site either.
Thanks!
Holly
__________________

__________________
Holly Hunter
goat wrangler
www.ranchosolymar.com
hollyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burning Man 2012 CanoeU70 Other Rallies & Events 20 08-07-2012 01:45 PM
Burning man 2012 winebuff Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 6 02-01-2012 10:13 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.