Old 09-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #113
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill almond View Post
we are in lot 78. no we didnt do the cowboy theme. we done the NO TELL MOTEL theme.where clean sheets are extra. and the red LIGHT IS ALWAYS ON. lol the other side of the tracks stared .when i pulled in with my ugly a/s in branson. i seen all the nice a/ses and felt like i need to park on the other side of the traks. [ i felt that way] on the poo side of town.ALL THE A/SERS ACCEPTED US WITH OPEN ARMS AND CAME TO OUR RESCUE WHEN WE PULLED IN WITH DOOR TROUBLE. so im the one that put us on the other side of the tracks. BUT now with our nice avion im going to crowd in among all the nice a/ses. so i guess i should trop the other side of the tracks? i know you all accept us as one of the a/s family.

Yeah, we accept you, even if you are (gasp) in an Alien, oops, I mean Avion. You are still family. Maybe that black sheep relative.

"To know is nothing at all. To imagine, is everything." --Albert Einstein

http://chaosinature.blogspot.com/
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #114
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Thank you all for your support.....Have a great if camping this weekend..Great weather....

76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #115
1 Rivet Member

Mantachie , Mississippi
Kani and Jack, We are so sorry for your loss. We pray God's hand on you and your family through this difficult time.
Michael & Debbie
Old 09-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #116
3 Rivet Member

1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
iv been out waxing the avion today. it wasnt bad tell i got on the roof then the glare got pretty bad by the time i was done. with the sun burn i got i look like santa. but thats ok . the toughest part was the under belly. boy are my arms tired. { 4 weeks getting ready,,, 4days at the rally,,,4day with our airstream friends. { PRICE LESS!!! }
Old 09-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #117
3 Rivet Member

1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
we cant come up with a theme for our 79 avion. it was easier in our 65 a/s. but in the late 70s there us no one style that was popular. like cowboy, tye tie, 50s cool,etc. if any of you have any ideas of want i can do with it. {be nice now }will you let me know? thnx bill A.K.A
Old 09-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #118
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
we cant come up with a theme for our 79 avion. it was easier in our 65 a/s. but in the late 70s there us no one style that was popular. like cowboy, tye tie, 50s cool,etc. if any of you have any ideas of want i can do with it. {be nice now }will you let me know? thnx bill A.K.A
Disco???????

Old 09-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #119
Rivet Master

1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
Please don't revive disco. Once was more than enough.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #120
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcair View Post
Please don't revive disco. Once was more than enough.
Well, he asked. That was about all the 70's were notable for. Not necessarily the good old days. But, a disco ball would be fun. And maybe a lava lamp.........some Motown.............just don't put me in a polyester pantsuit!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #121
3 Rivet Member

1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
OK good idea!!! ill have to go to ebay for the disco ball. and the good will to look for a suit. and my wife already has some left over motown and platform shoes. if the salvation army or the good will dont have what im looking for im sure ebay will. LIKE A BIGG! PIMP HAT. NOW ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT US TO PARK BY YOU WITH A DISCO BALL HANGING OFF THE AWNING!!!!! MOTOWN
Old 09-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #122
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
OK good idea!!! ill have to go to ebay for the disco ball. and the good will to look for a suit. and my wife already has some left over motown and platform shoes. if the salvation army or the good will dont have what im looking for im sure ebay will. LIKE A BIGG! PIMP HAT. NOW ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT US TO PARK BY YOU WITH A DISCO BALL HANGING OFF THE AWNING!!!!! MOTOWN
Oh my gawd, what have I done..................

Old 09-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #123
3 Rivet Member

1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
i was in high school when disco was popular. so im ready to live it now. so hold on to your polyester. branson wont know what hit it when we show up. ok i have a good start i got 2 lava lamps a black light and found a DISCO BALL on ebay.now for the suit. marsha found her platform shoes.but i can only carry this 70s theme so far. {{{ NO WAY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT PAINTING THE APPLIANCES AVOCADO GREEN. OR YOULL BE WEARING A PLATFORM SHOE IN YOU BOXERS!!!!!!!!!!}}} ok. i think ill stick to the disco theme out side so all of you can. ENJOY THE FLASH BACKS. and leave the avion a loan its 70s enough the way it is. now dose any one else have any brihgt ideas. if so thet me know because im getting the disco ball rolling. so tell me your idea before i get so far i cant get back from the 70s. Isador are you all parking next to us or should we change our res, and park next to you after all this was your idea.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #124
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
I disavow any knowledge of what you are talking about. You must have just dreamed that it was my idea. All I did was offer a suggestion. We are not next to you and the spaces next to us are taken. You are on your own, buddy!

Old 09-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #125
3 Rivet Member

1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
ok ill be sure that you get to see the light show too.and hear the motown. with a $100 worth of lights well have airplanes circling the rv park looking for a place to land. OH dont tell how ever is parking next to us thet it be a SURPRISE.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #126
4 Rivet Member

1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Quote:
ok ill be sure that you get to see the light show too.and hear the motown. with a $100 worth of lights well have airplanes circling the rv park looking for a place to land. OH dont tell how ever is parking next to us thet it be a SURPRISE.
Don't forget to put "Staying Alive" on endless repeat on the outside speakers ...

Bob

Tags
branson, chili, cook off, fall rally