Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #57
4 Rivet Member
 
1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post
Bob,

We'll be having a party at your trailer stripping off the white paint with remove all. Don't worry...non toxic to the environment!

Steve
Smiley when you say that, pardner!
__________________

__________________
Xbob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #58
4 Rivet Member
 
1969 31' Sovereign
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Alex , Oklahoma
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 356
Images: 10
When I called they said 74 was Jones and 77 was McDonald are they airstreamers????
__________________

__________________
1969 Sovereign
1951 Flying Cloud SS#7062
AIR #18751
CJ of Okla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #59
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Jones is marblesyoga and macdonald is maccamper
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #60
2 Rivet Member
 
Judy Barde's Avatar
 
1960 24' Tradewind
pittsburg , Kansas
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 57
Branson

I looked at the site map and is 97 in the airstream group. When I called they said that was one of the only spots left as someone had reserved a block of sites and that this one was close?????
__________________
S. Silver
Judy Barde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #61
4 Rivet Member
 
1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 309
I think the group of reserved sites is us!
Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Barde View Post
I looked at the site map and is 97 in the airstream group. When I called they said that was one of the only spots left as someone had reserved a block of sites and that this one was close?????
__________________
Xbob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #62
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Judy,Call and speak with linette. Tell her you are in the airstream group.Steve
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #63
3 Rivet Member
 
bill almond's Avatar
 
1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 129
hi all, i ask you to forgive me, i done a very bad thing to day. i bought an AVION. OK let me have it and get it over with. i could not pass up a good deal. even if it is an AVION. BUT i still have my ugly A/S. its for sale $3,700 o.b.o. ps if you don't love me any more i'll under stand... bill A.K.A trader
__________________
bill almond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #64
4 Rivet Member
 
1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 309
Dark Side ...

Not to worry my son ... you will come back to the light! Breath deeply and focus on the good, the light the Airstream! There! You see the truth! You will be cleansed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill almond View Post
hi all, i ask you to forgive me, i done a very bad thing to day. i bought an AVION. OK let me have it and get it over with. i could not pass up a good deal. even if it is an AVION. BUT i still have my ugly A/S. its for sale $3,700 o.b.o. ps if you don't love me any more i'll under stand... bill A.K.A trader
__________________
Xbob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:34 AM   #65
Rivet Master
 
soldiermedic's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,083
Dear Bill "Benedict Arnold" Almond,

It's okay that you got the Avion. We just have to park you across the railroad tracks at the rally. Hope you understand

Steve
__________________
Streaming Soldiers Blog
soldiermedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #66
3 Rivet Member
 
bill almond's Avatar
 
1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 129
thats ok im use to it .thats where i all ways had to park with that ulgy A/S..
__________________
bill almond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #67
4 Rivet Member
 
1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 309
Ugly huh? Must be a 70s model! Do you have pictures?
Bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill almond View Post
thats ok im use to it .thats where i all ways had to park with that ulgy A/S..
__________________
Xbob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #68
3 Rivet Member
 
bill almond's Avatar
 
1965 26' Overlander
winfield , Kansas
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbob2 View Post
Not to worry my son ... you will come back to the light! Breath deeply and focus on the good, the light the Airstream! There! You see the truth! You will be cleansed!
YAES!! BROTHER XB0B2 I HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS. i have SEEN the LIGHT!! but it was a train. after all, i live on the other side of the tracks. in my less then airstream avion. but thats ok i have come to terms with the fact. that even the airstream family needs a balck sheep in the flock.. ps yes i have pixs i'll try to send them to you.
__________________
bill almond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #69
4 Rivet Member
 
1962 28' Ambassador
1962 30' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Webster Groves , Missouri
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill almond View Post
YAES!! BROTHER XB0B2 I HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS. i have SEEN the LIGHT!! but it was a train. after all, i live on the other side of the tracks. in my less then airstream avion. but thats ok i have come to terms with the fact. that even the airstream family needs a balck sheep in the flock.. ps yes i have pixs i'll try to send them to you.
hah! thats great Bill ... bottom line though is have fun with your family and friends ... I am sure that those who know you and love you will accept you nontheless!
Bob
__________________
Xbob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:53 AM   #70
Rivet Master
 
76sovereign's Avatar
 
1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,032
Images: 28
Blog Entries: 3
Uhhhhh...I don't know......
__________________

76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
branson, chili, cook off, fall rally


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AIR Midwest : Branson Fall Forums Rally 2008 soldiermedic Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 455 08-04-2009 06:31 PM
AIR Midwest : Branson 'Spring is in the AirForums' rally 2009 soldiermedic Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 238 05-13-2009 10:13 AM
Chili Cook-off/Buddy Rally, Texas Alamo Unit SteveH WBCCI Rallies & Events 9 05-01-2009 12:07 PM
AIR Midwest : October Branson Forums Rally soldiermedic Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 897 01-15-2008 04:53 PM
TCPU Chili Cook off Janssvt Other Rallies & Events 1 02-15-2006 06:39 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.