Old 10-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #379
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
YOU DOGS!.....LUCKEE! We will be arriving later than expected Thursday. We have everything installed we were hoping to get installed for this part of the season. New Furnace, hot water heater etc. I installed the flex's duct pipe and installed the new thermostat and did a gas line pressure test today while Jack was at work. The hight pressure was fine but the low pressure failed...I am so bummed! I sprayed soapy water on all the fittings but could not detect a leak.
Jack was going by on his way home from work tonight to check fittings since he is the one that installed them he might know the questionable ones. Just one more set back. Dammit!

We are bringing our sweet little grandson with us Thursday night and his dad will pick him up at noon Friday. His name is Harrison and he is 2. He loves the cappy campo (Crappy camper) and helps Jack work on it ALL the time so he is very excited but has no idea what to expect.

Wish us luck...I would love to have running water and heat and a stove by the weekend.

Kani
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic View Post
we arrived at the stagecoach around three pm today and found we were beaten here by two other trailers (dan and marty and jdthorton)

very light rain in the area right now that is supposed to clear after tonight

see everyone when you get here

steve

76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #380
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
Send a message via Skype™ to osolow
this trailer must not wanna go to branson because its fighting me on everything.
but i keep trucking along and i will get it done

Old 10-15-2008, 07:37 PM   #381
3 Rivet Member

1957 22' Flying Cloud
Lone Jack , Missouri
Weather info

Steve and others-
weather.com says it will be mostly sunny from Thursday a.m. through Sunday w/ highs in the upper 60's w/ a 10-20% chance of rain! Not a bad forecast for southern MO for this time of year.

I forgot to ask what I might bring for Saturday night? Let me know if you get a minute.

See you Saturday

Larry in MO
Pop.528

"You better learn it fast; you better learn it young"-John Fogerty
Larry in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #382
4 Rivet Member

1969 31' Sovereign
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Alex , Oklahoma
Steve, we plan to leave Friday morning about 3am. Should be there by noon Friday.
Kani, Jack, and Osolow, hang in there, I know sometimes it seem like nothing goes right. See ya all Friday afternoon.
1951 Flying Cloud SS#7062
AIR #18751
CJ of Okla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:07 AM   #383
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
We ARE leaving today/this afternoon/this evening?
Jack was called in to work for a 1/2 day today and then he will find the leak in the gas line. He thinks he knows where it might be.

Meanwhile I am packing clothes, grocery shopping and getting everything ready to go BACK INTO the AS. It's like packing for your very 1st trip ever ...everytime! By next spring we will have the remodel finished, the AS stocked with everything we need so we can hook and gone!

Can't wait! See you there!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #384
Rivet Master

1974 29' Ambassador
1966 20' Globetrotter
Central , Illinois
What a difference a year makes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ of Okla View Post
Steve, we plan to leave Friday morning about 3am. Should be there by noon Friday.
Kani, Jack, and Osolow, hang in there, I know sometimes it seem like nothing goes right. See ya all Friday afternoon.
Safe travels to you all . . .

CJ is right ... hang in there with the remodel/renovation challenges. Laird and I were marveling that it hasn't been that long ago since we were rejoicing over accomplishments like having hot water and a working bathroom in our AS. Our first Branson rally in April was a great morale booster because we could see what was possible from what others had done to their AS's and got lots of encouragement from those who "had been there."

Laird and I are in at the Stanton, MO KOA this morning. We plan to leave later this morning and be at Stagecoach mid to late afternoon.

A total of 3 Airstreams passed us on the east bound side of Interstate 55 and 44 yesterday. They came up so quickly that we couldn't make notes about who, what, where .... Two were very close to each other. The last we saw later and was an Excella. Their focus was on the traffic that was stalled out from two wrecks on east bound Interstate 44. A car had slid into the median in the rain and was followed by a significant fender bender down the road in the stalled traffic.

Time to get things stowed so we can hit the road. See you all later today.

Nancy Mac
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 AM   #385
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
WHat route are most of you taking or did you take?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:01 AM   #386
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
we are about to leave for silver dollar city and wanted to wish everyone safe travels today

we also passed the three airstreams en route to the stagecoach and flashed our lights a million times

amy got up around five am cursing the cold and fished out the electric heater (note to kani is to bring an electric heater)

to larry in mo bring whatever you like

sorry for my weird posts my pc has the shift permanently locked on and i cannot make numbers commas< periods< capital letters< etc

steve
Old 10-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #387
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
i will be heading down I 44 to James river freeway then exit to 65 s then on to stage
coach

i will probably be leaving about 3-330 Fri
Old 10-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #388
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
went out to colaw on lunch to get a couple of things and passed a dodge pulling a Bambi west bound and thought that guys going the wrong way
Old 10-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #389
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
We STILL haven't left for camp! I guess it will be friday before noon and the possibility of no heat but we have a crockpot and of course the kitchen there at the park.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 PM   #390
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
this offer is to anyone going to the branson fall rally

i just got done replacing the toilet in the A/S and was wondering if anyone wants the old one?
i know it sounds bad but the toilet is still in good working order, and would be a good for a older trailer that getting redone on a budget. the best part is it's FREE because i going to be in branson and if someone there wants it they will be there to. the only catch is that you have to carry it from the back of my truck to yours. SO if anyone wants it let me know.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #391
Stray

1987 32' Excella
1978 28' Argosy 28
Springfield , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76sovereign View Post
We STILL haven't left for camp! I guess it will be friday before noon and the possibility of no heat but we have a crockpot and of course the kitchen there at the park.
Kani,
2aspirins and us hope to leave around noon Friday. Bring a small electic heater if you have one, I guarantee it will feel good Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing the progress you and Jack have made on your trailer since Meramec.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #392
Stray

1987 32' Excella
1978 28' Argosy 28
Springfield , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by osolow View Post
this offer is to anyone going to the branson fall rally

i just got done replacing the toilet in the A/S and was wondering if anyone wants the old one?
i know it sounds bad but the toilet is still in good working order, and would be a good for a older trailer that getting redone on a budget. the best part is it's FREE because i going to be in branson and if someone there wants it they will be there to. the only catch is that you have to carry it from the back of my truck to yours. SO if anyone wants it let me know.
osolow,
I think it would be pretty cool if you could figure out some way to drive into Stagecoach with that toilet tied on the hood of your pickup. Sounds like "Deliverance--Airstream Style". Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Show that trailer who's boss.

Tags
branson, chili, fall, rally, cook off