As Official name tag judge, I thought I should list the rules. After all we don't want to be Judged as, as let me think, ah, ah , What was I thinking.
1. Name tags can be worn at anytime under any conditions. Or you may choose to leave them hidden in the secret compartment of your trailer.
2. Some may choose to have a hide-the-tag contest spin off, In this case I will not be judging the contest because I wish to remain married.
3. Size is limited to ones imagination. You may use any standard name tag size or shape, Also trailing, flying, body art, etc. "Remember children are present". If you have had some type of surgery and are filled with metal parts, you may choose to use the magnetic refrigerator type material. Attaching with sharp objects are only recommended if you are waring garments.
4. Persons who choose to wander around for a while to see who attends these groups before wearing their name tag will not be penalized.
5. You may choose to have a flip type name tag, Computerized, electric activated, lighted, engraved, catchup or mustard designed on napkins. etc.
6. Remember creative is the "TAG".
7. Also if your tag is made of some hard material like plastic, metal, or glass . The Judge will not take any responsibility for injuries occurring at night.
Besides International recognition. A reward of $5 dollars will be given to someone.
These rules can not be altered except by someone who chooses to change or amend the rules. Free will is the only governing principle affecting changes.
All rule changes will be reviewed by the members of this rally forum or any other part of the Knowledge forums. All Official discussions pertaining to this or any worldwide contest that is affected by these rule changes shall be determined to be in part or whole the sole property of this discussion. Please review these rules and make sure that you refer to the above at all times.
I have read and accepted the rules and guideline listed above.
I have read and accept the above.
I do not accept the above.
If you have any questions please refer all input to " NorCal Bambi".
The content and nature of the above refers to no one living or dead.
No animals were injured in the production of this notice.