Old 07-30-2010, 05:32 AM   #71
3 Rivet Member

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Cloudland , Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirHeadsRus View Post
Chief, check their secret handshake very closely, lot of identity theft going on around here!
You're just trying to throw me off with that handshake bit...it's a secret phrase: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

AIR #17143
TAC #G-15
StanandLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #72

Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanandLynn View Post
You're just trying to throw me off with that handshake bit...it's a secret phrase: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just wait till they find out you recently switched trailers on them too!

We'll catch you guys next Spring.

Kevin

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #73
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fort Walton Beach , Florida
Beachstream Happenings

Events

Friday – Meet & Greet with extended Happy Hour. Just come to the back row of the 100 loop (sites #124-133) and listen for the sound of laughter. Some folks plan to eat out at a restaurant, while others will remain onsite to monitor the beverages.

Saturday mid-morning – World famous Bloody Marys hosted by Joe & Annette at site #128

Saturday (5:00 PM) - Happy Hour at the Clubhouse, followed by Potluck Dinner at 6:00 PM. Post-dinner activities are still in the planning stage.

Sunday – We have the clubhouse all day. No Potluck Breakfast due to lack of interest, but we will keep the clubhouse in reserve in case we want to use it for an evening Happy Hour.

Potluck Dinner

Black Angus Burgers with all the “fixins” will be provided by the collective efforts of Chief, Luckyducks, GolferBob, AirHeadsRus, Roadtoaster and AWPCC.

The clubhouse has a well-equipped kitchen, with cooking utensils, but it would be a good idea to bring your own plates/silverware. We still need some side dishes, desserts, and maybe some snacks for Happy Hour. If you would like to contribute, just copy this posting…..add your name and dish to the list, and repost.

Potluck Dinner Signup

Bread Pudding w/Jack Daniels sauce – MzChief

AIR # 22776
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #74
Rivet Master

2017 30' Flying Cloud
Panama City Beach , Florida
Beachstream Map

Let me know if you see any errors or need to have changes made. Click on the map image below to make it larger. Use the print settings "fit to page" or similar to print out on a full size page.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beachstream2010_462765.gif
Views:	92
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	107820  
AIR#24440 WBCCI#11740
Luckyducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #75
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Countdown

Only three weeks until it's party time!

At last count we have about 34 attendees for the Saturday Potluck Dinner. We still need some side dishes, desserts, and maybe some snacks for Happy Hour. To add to the list, just copy this posting, add your name & dish....and repost.

Potluck Dinner Signup

Black Angus Burgers with all the “fixins” - provided by the collective efforts of Chief, Luckyducks, GolferBob, AirHeadsRus, Roadtoaster and AWPCC.
Bread Pudding w/Jack Daniels sauce – MzChief

AIR # 22776
Old 08-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #76
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Chief,
I got me one of them little folding clown bikes like yours. Now we can go riding like a parade. Is Devoman going to be there any, we could get painted up!
Joe
Old 08-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #77
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirHeadsRus View Post
Chief,
I got me one of them little folding clown bikes like yours. Now we can go riding like a parade. Is Devoman going to be there any, we could get painted up!
Joe
Joe,

Great idea on the parade! Probably start just after the morning Bloody Marys!

I don't think Devo is going to make it, but we could borrow some of the wive's stuff. I offered to help Devo out in Key West during Fantasyfest but I told him that I would have to rely on my "finger painting" skills.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.....sure hope some of this humidity goes away.

Ron

AIR # 22776
Old 08-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #78
2 Rivet Member

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Traverse City , Michigan
Canopener 2011

Will not be able to make Beachstream 2010, but do plan to attend Canopener 2011. Anyone know the dates for the Canopener? Will be in the area I think when the event takes place at Topsail.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #79
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlfox View Post
Will not be able to make Beachstream 2010, but do plan to attend Canopener 2011. Anyone know the dates for the Canopener? Will be in the area I think when the event takes place at Topsail.
The Canopener 2011 dates should be 7-9 January. Many, including us, will be there 6-9 January.....and some stay much longer. It would probably be a good idea to make your reservations......a lot of folks already have. I believe that Devoman plans to start a Canopener thread after Sept 1st.

Ron

AIR # 22776
Old 08-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #80
2 Rivet Member

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Traverse City , Michigan
Ron, thanks for the quick response. We will be in the area around 12-19. If you need a gofer to help with things, please call on us. Noticed that sites have been closing fast. Have reserved 156 for our stay. Will be looking forward to Devoman's thread after 9-1. Thanks again.
Roger
Old 08-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #81
Rivet Master

2015 30' Flying Cloud
Currently Looking...
Byhalia , Mississippi
We need a beach fix!

I really hate to rub it in but we are arriving on 09/01 and leaving 09/11, unless the little storm in the Atlantic changes our plans. Pat and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversay on the 7th so this is an extra special trip. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #82
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtoaster View Post
I really hate to rub it in but we are arriving on 09/01 and leaving 09/11, unless the little storm in the Atlantic changes our plans. Pat and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversay on the 7th so this is an extra special trip. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.
Greg,

Congratulations on yours, and Pat's, anniversary. Isn't the 35th the one where the wife receives a 2 carat ring?

We will also observe a milestone during the weekend....but, one that I don't like to acknowledge.

We've moved our arrival up to Thursday......departing Tuesday morning. Hope the weather cools a bit. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

If there is anyone who was considering attending, but missed out on reserving a site.....there may be a last minute cancellation. PM me if you're interested.

Ron

AIR # 22776
Old 08-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #83
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
We moved ours up to Thursday as well but are going to have to leave Monday.
Want do something Thursday PM? Maybe a good dinner?
Old 08-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #84
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Great that you guys are getting there early.....bummer that you're leaving on Monday. Thursday might be a good nite to dine out.....before the big Labor Day crowds arrive on Friday. Jenn and I did some shopping in Destin yesterday, and I was surprised at how few cars were on the road....but, it was Monday......that will all change for Labor Day weekend.

Ron

AIR # 22776