Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #81
2 Rivet Member

Jonestown , Texas
Sounds like a plan!

-Christi
christiandpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:39 PM   #82
3 Rivet Member

This thread sure pointed out some folks having alot of good times in a beautiful place. Did this Texas tradition not repeat itself since? Why?
On a sad note I see that Holly's post was the last one here. Does anyone know how she is? I hope and pray she beat her cancer. And Martha also quit posting apparently. It is really sort of mysterious how many of our 7000 plus members just seem to disappear.

Flicka
Hit'nMiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #83
2 Rivet Member

I'm still lurking...just haven't much to say.
I am waiting to get new curtains for my '68 Overlander from James P. Ambruso, Inc. this week.
Exciting!
Hope to get on the road this summer.
Took a maiden voyage to the Pedernales River in October....all went well.
Will post pictures of my new drapes soon.
I am recovering from heel fracture after a woman crossed the double yellow line on RR 1826 south of Austin a year ago! She hit me head on and totalled my truck. Fortunately we both survived her lapse in attention.

Thinking of a trip Goose Island....looks like a good place.
Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 08:37 AM   #84
Rivet Master

Austin , Texas
Been 2 years or so already?

I am still lurking about, sold my Overlander a year ago last November, found other things to do with my spare time other than resurrecting badly neglected Airstreams. Changed the water heater thermostat on my Holiday Rambler last week, that's about the extent of my trailer repairs so far this year.

If I get the aluminum itch again I will probably get myself an Avion truck camper, few and far between in these parts. Seems like all of them are in the Pacific NW or California. Anyone in Texas care to keep a look out for me?