Old 11-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #15
4 Rivet Member

1969 31' Sovereign
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Alex , Oklahoma
For the new ones. We have been going the the Spring and Fall Branson Rally since the beginning. Steve was it 4 or 5 years? The last time we were at Branson, James couldn't get backed into the spot before people were jumping in the airstream checking it out. The reason we have been unable to attend this past three Branson rallies is my husband was the President of the Oklahoma Region 9 Airstream group. The dates that were picked for the Branson rallies were the exact dates the Oklahoma Spring and Fall Rallies. Our obligation is to the Oklahoma Rally over the Branson Rally. James was voted in as VP for this year.
We have been to Eureka Springs twice, the passion play is great show there is a Lion rescue zoo just outside of town. I am sure you all will have a wonderful time as I have never met an airstreamer who wasn't fun to be around. You all will have a great time where ever you go. We miss seeing Isadora, straydog, Doc, Jerry & Don and many more who names I can't remember.

1951 Flying Cloud SS#7062
AIR #18751
CJ of Okla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Thanks Brad, it was fun standing on my head to look at the pictures!! LOL...
Cool that we already have 4 reserved...and I see all you good people remembered to RSVP....great. Here is the link for the RSVP page...please list first names of attendees and the site number you reserve...thanks! Airstream Forums - AirMidwest Spring Rally 2013
Also, I got a volunteer to help me with the decorating, prize donations, etc...Thanks to Kathy ("Kassie" on the Air Formums) who was a first-timer at the Fall Rally. She and husband Gene have been biten by the Airstreamin' bug! Yay! Thanks for offering!

Old 11-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ of Okla View Post
For the new ones. We have been going the the Spring and Fall Branson Rally since the beginning. Steve was it 4 or 5 years? The last time we were at Branson, James couldn't get backed into the spot before people were jumping in the airstream checking it out. The reason we have been unable to attend this past three Branson rallies is my husband was the President of the Oklahoma Region 9 Airstream group. The dates that were picked for the Branson rallies were the exact dates the Oklahoma Spring and Fall Rallies. Our obligation is to the Oklahoma Rally over the Branson Rally. James was voted in as VP for this year.
We have been to Eureka Springs twice, the passion play is great show there is a Lion rescue zoo just outside of town. I am sure you all will have a wonderful time as I have never met an airstreamer who wasn't fun to be around. You all will have a great time where ever you go. We miss seeing Isadora, straydog, Doc, Jerry & Don and many more who names I can't remember.
Thanks for your comments Mrs. CJ of OKla! I have always heard of you guys and hope we will meet up one of these days since we are practically neighbors...we live north of Blanchard, west of Newcastle.
Debi
Old 11-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #18
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ of Okla View Post
For the new ones. We have been going the the Spring and Fall Branson Rally since the beginning. Steve was it 4 or 5 years?
Hey CJ,

The entire reason that Amy and I founded AIR Midwest was because of the great turnouts at the Branson rally. We started with the first one in October of 2007, and held one every April and October until military obligations had us turn it over to Kani (76Sovreign). Branson was chosen for many reasons, but most of all the great number of different parks that were available to camp, and the amount of entertainment/shopping venues. We also changed it up spreading the rally around to different parks (not that it was required, just nice change of scenery).

Hope all is well with you and James (I miss that guy), and if you make it down to San Antonio (We have an amazing rally going on its' 3rd year next May 31st), we would love to see you guys again.

Steve
Old 11-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
Rivets?

1992 29' Excella
2010 22' Interstate
Van By The River , Georgia
This rally may fit into our plans. We're planning a late spring trip that includes Nebraska and some points further north. If we leave a few days early we may be able to see you in Arkansas.

Lucius
2005 Chevrolet Suburban K2500 8.1L
Got a cooped-up feeling, gotta get out of town, got those Airstream campin' blues...
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #20

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly
This rally may fit into our plans. We're planning a late spring trip that includes Nebraska and some points further north. If we leave a few days early we may be able to see you in Arkansas.

Lucius
That would be great! You can reserve and cancel with no penalties to make sure you get a great spot. I think this will be another great rally!
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #21
3 Rivet Member

1971 25' Caravanner
Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly View Post

Lucius
Awesome! Always happy to meet new Airstreamers! I hope you can make it!

Ken
Old 11-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #22

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
We're up to 5 and missing some regulars...Lawchick where are you???
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
2 Rivet Member

1971 25' Caravanner
Olathe , Kansas
Well we are at 7 now. Yeah.

Our granddaughter arrived on 10/30/12 at 7:47 am, 8 lb 5 oz, 19 in long. Mom and baby doing great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1230245600.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	172161
Old 11-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #24
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Congrats Nan & Ken on the new granddaughter! Sweet picture...know you are proud!
Happy to see all the sign-ups...I called to change our site to #32 and she said the Grahams (Stefenie & Raynard) are in 31...Yay! We'll be neighbors again! Raynard, You CANNOT have our flag lights...OR our ice chest lights! haha...! Also you need to add your names to the RSVP list.
Lucius & Danielle, hope you can join us...we are a fun group!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #25
2 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Scranton , Arkansas
Frenchy has reserved. Do not know which spot as Kim was busy.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #26
1 Rivet Member

1999 25' Safari
Spring Hill , Kansas
Deb we have RSVP. That's not very neighborly of you not to share your flag or ice chest lights. Raynard & Stefenie

PS. Nan congrats on your grand baby!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #27
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
Kathy and I are in we just have not made the RSVP yet.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #28
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Great Shane...was wondering where you guys were! Glad you plan to be there!

Don't forget everyone, make your reservation this week to get the prime spots, or you'll have to wait until the 1st of March when they re-open their reservations. Yikes! It will be here before we know it.