Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 12:31 PM   #121
4 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
I don't think so Matt unless someone steps up pretty quick to be the host. There has been talk on the facebook page but nothing firm. I would have tried to put something together but we just sold our AS and bought another and now the timing is too close, plus we have another rally committed to attend the 3rd week of Oct. I think some of the Midwest members are meeting up at the Missouri Boondock rally if you are interested in that one. It's on the forums rally page I believe.
Debi
Old 09-07-2015, 10:58 AM   #122
On adventure with H&G

1955 22' Flying Cloud
1958 26' Overlander
1966 28' Ambassador
Lansing , Kansas
That's a bummer. I wish I could. I might check out the Missouri Boondock. Thanks!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:36 PM   #123
2 Rivet Member

2014 28' International
Fort Riley , Kansas
AirMidwest 2015 Spring Rally April 16-19

Ok, I did some thinking.

I really, really enjoyed our rally in Branson, MO last year and I definitely want to go back with our family before the season is done with.
I know many of you here are committed to rallies already, but what say you (of you whom may have time) about an impromptu meeting down in Branson for say, a Friday through Sunday? Third or fourth weekend, come as you are, we can go back to that beautiful campground from last year? Of course last weekend of October falls on Halloween this year, so the third may work better? If any of you can and want to join us, then let's get with the campground and make reservations. I'd love to see you all again, as I am not sure how much longer we'll be around the Midwest, we can have an informal pot luck one evening and just hang out and chat! I'm probably not the greatest organizer and this is rather short notice, but I will try. Feel free to share this and let's see if we get somewhere!
Old 09-09-2015, 09:49 AM   #124
Lynn & Sue

2007 31' Classic
Olathe , Kansas
Help please!

Sandy, where did you go to get the vertical blind material to slide in the interior trim in your argosy. I've looked everywhere at blind makers and they all look at me like I'm crazy! They must all have their blinds made in China! We will gladly do a road trip to go to the shop you used. Thank so much, Sue Anderson, 77 Argosy

Tell Jim we are loving our fold out double step and Lynn made the wood door holder for all our cabinets from the sample he so graciously gave us.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:05 AM   #125
On adventure with H&G

1955 22' Flying Cloud
1958 26' Overlander
1966 28' Ambassador
Lansing , Kansas
We are definitely interested! Even if not the full slate of normal activities, we were sad to miss the rally last fall.

Let us know we can help.

Matt

Too many trailers, not enough time.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:27 PM   #126
2 Rivet Member

2014 28' International
Fort Riley , Kansas
Matt, I think it's looking like Halloween weekend, but I still have to do some calling around. I'll update tomorrow, also look up the post on FB Airstream Adventures 2.0 and Air Midwest!
Old 09-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #127
On adventure with H&G

1955 22' Flying Cloud
1958 26' Overlander
1966 28' Ambassador
Lansing , Kansas
Cool! We'll be looking for it.

Too many trailers, not enough time.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:35 AM   #128
2 Rivet Member

2014 28' International
Fort Riley , Kansas
New thread!

Hey friends,

I created a new thread for our Halloween 2015 Get-Together/Rally. I realize that this is late(r) notice, my apologies, but I stepped up kind of late.

Here is the link to the Fall thread, come on over, mark your calendars and come join the gang in beautiful Branson, MO - hope to see many of you there!

Dunja

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f47/...ly-140933.html
Old 09-10-2015, 10:01 AM   #129
Rivet Master

1976 Argosy 24
Joplin , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by kla47sea View Post
Sandy, where did you go to get the vertical blind material to slide in the interior trim in your argosy. I've looked everywhere at blind makers and they all look at me like I'm crazy! They must all have their blinds made in China! We will gladly do a road trip to go to the shop you used. Thank so much, Sue Anderson, 77 Argosy

Tell Jim we are loving our fold out double step and Lynn made the wood door holder for all our cabinets from the sample he so graciously gave us.
We got ours here in Joplin at Mister C's on Main street. They stock all kinds of blinds, shades, etc and had the stuff on rolls in just about every color. Inexpensive, too. I would think you could find them anywhere they have window treatments, but maybe not if all they have are finished materials. Next time I'm on Main St I'll check to see if they still have them, but you could call. 417-781-5045. Glad you are enjoying your step and door lock!

"To know is nothing at all. To imagine, is everything." --Albert Einstein

https://chaosinature.blogspot.com/
Old 12-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #130
Lynn & Sue

2007 31' Classic
Olathe , Kansas
The AirMidwest Spring Rally 2016 will be April 14-17
Wanderlust Campground Eureka Springs, AR
468 Passion Play Road
Wanderlust | Yoga Festival ~ Yoga Teacher Training ~ Yoga Studios

ACTIVITIES: (in Social Hall #1)
Friday 6:00pm “Chat & Eat” - Please bring a munchie to share
Saturday 6:30pm “Pot Luck Dinner” - Please bring a dish to share

PICK YOUR SITE:
Pull thru sites #23 - 29
Back in sites #31 - 41

RATES:
$31.50 + tax per night (2) people, $4.00 + tax for each additional person over 6 years old.

FOR RESERVATIONS CALL:**479-253-7385

AMENITIES:
Large Pull-Thru Sites
Full* Hookups
30 and 50 amp sites
2 Bath Houses
Laundry Room
Picnic Tables at each*site
Trolley Stop on Grounds for Blue and Yellow Routes taking you to downtown Eureka Springs
Pets Welcome
WIFI available
Free*Coffee until 10 A.M.
Paperback Book Swap
Information for local attractions and*tours
1/2 Mile to the Great Passion Play
Overlooks Eureka Springs

FIRES:
The owners will light a fire for us at the Social Halls when we ask. You can use a fire pit at your campsite as long as it sits up off the ground. They also rent fire pits with 3 bundles of wood for $20 + tax if you don’t have one

BEST ROUTES:
Randall & Teresa Vaughn will give you routing directions when you make your reservations and they know what direction you are coming from. There are some routes that are not towing friendly!

Check out WANDERLUST FACEBOOK page for more info and photos
https://www.facebook.com/WanderlustRVpark?fref=nf

THINGS TO DO IN EUREKA SPRINGS:
The Top 10 Things to Do in Eureka Springs - TripAdvisor - Eureka Springs, AR Attractions - Find What to Do Today, This Weekend, or in January

EUREKA SPRINGS TROLLY TRANSIT:
Eureka Springs Transit Welcome to Eureka Springs Transit
The Yellow & Blue line stops at Wanderlust for pick up. Tickets can be purchased at the Campground office
Adult All Day Pass is $6.00
Adult Two-Day pass is $10.00
All Day passes are good on “all routes - all day long”

Please click the link to follow the new 2016 rally thread

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f290...ar-145146.html

Lynn & I are looking forward to spring and seeing you all! This is a nice campground that we stayed at for 4 nights in October. Hope you like it as well as we did.

Any Questions:
Sue & Lynn Anderson
kla47sea@me.com
Closed Thread