Old 11-28-2011, 12:39 AM   #29
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
I so wish we could be there for the Spring Rally! We miss living in our Airstream so much! We are coming to MO. in Dec to the end of Jan. and are would like to stay in the Airstream...... even if it's electric and propane only..... we can toidy in a bucket during the night.hahahahhaah omgoodness really Kani? it is call desperation! We want to be close to the kids..but not so close that we don't have our own space for 1 month. We may get offers to live in empty houses during this time. We are winging it right now.. Nomads,....gypsies AND old hippies!

76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #30
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Kani, Can't blame you for wanting your own space while here for that length of time, and what better way than the Airstream! Hoping for a mild winter for you! Looking forward to meeting you both next fall!
Debi

Old 12-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #31

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
I received the Airstream watch today!!! I think if you sign up early your in for a surprise! I'm ready for spring'
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #32
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
Yes if you are registered before march 1st your name will go in a hat for the AS watch. Only those names on the RSVP list on the forum listing for the rally will be in the hat. One entry per trailer........the two owners of the trailer can fight for the watch.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #33
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
It's quiet in here!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #34

Olathe , Kansas
Well make some noise!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #35
4 Rivet Member

1969 31' Sovereign
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Alex , Oklahoma
Happy New Year to all the Midwest Airstreamers. Hope to see many of the original group this spring. I think this will be our 5th year for the Midwest Branson gang.

We dismantled our kitchen cabinet to have a new one built. I want real drawer instead of plastic trays. Also making it about 6” longer to accommodate in the event we have to replace our three burner stove with a square stove. Then all we would need to do is put in a new counter top for a different stove. Trying to think ahead of the game after all Maxine is 42 years old with her original appliances.

1951 Flying Cloud SS#7062
AIR #18751
CJ of Okla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #36

Olathe , Kansas
I can't wait to see you again! It's going to a fun group as usual! And I can't wait to see your new kitchen.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #37
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
Time is flying by now days and Spring will be upon us very soon. I hope we have all been thinking about our sombreo's. the deadline to sign up early for the watch is almost here, rember you must be RSVP'd by the first of Feb to be entered in the drawing for the airstream watch.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #38

Olathe , Kansas
We RSVP'd but were donating it, so what do we get? Just kidding! We can't wait to see everyone again!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #39
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Hillsboro , Texas
Brad, You & Zell get Margaritas on the house! lol Well, we're reserved at Acorn and RSVP'd, so ready to win that watch!
Debi & Jim
Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #40
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
If anyone has bought or set up donations for prizes please let me know so I can get a count of we have to give away. I will be getting a hold of camping world this week to see if they want to give us something. Camping world is one exit east of where we get off the highway for acorn acres.
Who was the person that got a hold of Bill Thomas? I think those chairs went over real nice and would love to see them again.
I am going to pass on calling Reliable Rv this year since I still have not been able to spend the gift certificate I won last year. After many calls to them I have got no where. Most of the time they do not even call me back. I think we as a group can come up with small items to give away without their help. Yes it was a big gift (250) but after all this time its only been worth a headache. I would like to see some real off the wall prizes that in some way has something to do with AS or camping. Thrift shops can be good for these off the wall things. Do not be affraid to be silly because most silly gifts require a thought of how funny or cool this is gonna be. Those are the kind of prizes that mean more to the winner. Like me and my paper hat!

I would like for those of you planning to come down early to let me know. WE are going to silver dollar city (Kathy and I). If anyone would like to join us I may be able to get ticlets at a discount from work.
I would the early bunch to greet those that come in on Friday and Saturday like they did last year. Rite now the plan is the same as last year, KISS! Meet and greet will be Friday evening, food?????? Last year we had a few things to eat on friday so lets do finger foods. Stopping at KFC or something,in my book, counts as finger foods! Please let me know if theres something you would add to friday evening besides eating meeting and drinking. There are horseshoe pits we can use near the pool too. Maybee a random draw team showdown?
Saturday will be the trailer crawl and will start around 11. Should there be a best in show award? Saturday evening will be the group dinner and prizes. Rember this is Cinco De Mayo so lets keep the theme going in the food we bring. We will also be doing the Sombrero contest after dinner. The winner will be by a vote from the group.
Lets hear your ideas about things.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #41

Olathe , Kansas
Hi Shane! I think you have mine but I'm bringing the AS watch, Citizen Eco Drive watch, wine and some reprints of Airstream postcards (framed or unframed, not sure yet) and that's it! Also we are coming in on Thursday evening. I'm excited to see everyone!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
Camping World is donating a 25 dollar gift card for us!!!!