Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-15-2017, 01:41 AM   #21
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Update for Air Midwest Rally 2017

Hello folks!!! Looking forward to next week, seeing familiar smiles and meeting new ones! We have 23 RSVPs! WOW! If any of you would like to participate in our scavenger hunt for the open house please private message me some little tidbit of information that is unique about your trailer and we will formulate a question for folks to answer. The winner gets a prize!! We are still in need of donations for prizes. So if you would like to bring something unique that you think someone would enjoy private message me what your contribution to the prizes would be. There will also be a small raffle to raise funds for the next rally, Spring 2018. This will help purchase necessities for our get togethers.

Upon my arrival and throughout folks arriving I will be distributing the itinerary for the rally, in addition you will receive name tags and the scavenger hunt question sheets for our open house. The winner will be revealed at the Saturday planned potluck.

If any of you should have any questions or concerns feel free to private message me, call or text 7065871321.

Looking forward to seeing all of you! I will post additional details this weekend about the Rally. Travel safe!!
2zdaystreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:23 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Do you have two parallel threads in the same sub-forum?

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288...ly-171525.html

Are the two threads about the same rally?

Thanks,

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:06 PM   #23
4 Rivet Member

1967 22' Safari
West Fork , Arkansas
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
Do you have two parallel threads in the same sub-forum?

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288...ly-171525.html

Are the two threads about the same rally?

Thanks,

Peter
Actually there have been 6 threads on this rally. Tuesday is new to organizing a rally but it be great. We appreciate her enthusiasm! She also reached out to friends on Facebook to bring in others who may not be Air Forum members yet but should be encouraged to join at the Rally.
Jim
JRF0st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM   #24
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Rally info and update

Firstly, I am so sorry this has been confusing!!! Thank you Jim for the vote of confidence!! I am so technologically deficient in skills. But none the less, I am so excited to see you ALL!!

Good Morning fellow Airstream Enthusiasts!
Here is an update on the Rally scheduled for September 21st -24th at the ABC Campground in Branson, MO!
We have 20 RSVP's, we are all together so far!! I called Michelle at the ABC Campground yesterday and said there are still spots available if anyone wishes to attend... but HURRY... so she can keep us all together.
OK, let me fess up, the RSVP was for me to get name tags made and a few other FUN SURPRISES!! BUT IT IS NEVER, NEVER TOO LATE TO RSVP!!
So call ABC Campground in Branson, MO, tell them you are with Air Midwest. Please call or text me at 7065871321 or private message me the names in your party, the name of your rig (if applicable) and a little something unique about your rig (for the info scavenger hunt during the open house).
Go to www.abc-branson.com to check out amenities. I understand it is going to be a nice weekend, bring your swim suits, there's a pool!!!
Old 09-16-2017, 07:38 AM   #25
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Thank you Debi!! We sure do have kids and these stinkers are growing up way too fast!
Old 09-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #26
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2zdaystreams View Post
Firstly, I am so sorry this has been confusing!!!
. . .
I have posted in the other thread indicating that this is the active thread.

If you do not reply in that other thread (or any other one), hopefully everyone will post here, and only here.

Every time you post in some other thread, it causes that thread's title to appear in the right margin, so everyone assumes that the thread is active. If everyone wants to keep the lines of communication clear and simple, staying in one thread is a good start.

Have a great rally -- over and out.

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #27
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Roger that Peter, good copy on that information. Wilco.

Thank you for doing that, much appreciated, I will stick to this one.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:26 PM   #28
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Final Itinerary Air Midwest 2017 Fall Rally and request for prizes/gifts

Good evening on this fine Sunday fellow Airstreamers!
I have thought long and hard about the itinerary. I know many of you are checking into the campground early. I thought it would be good to change things up a bit so I have the details for you. Firstly, I thought it would be fitting to sit and socialize before we kick off the main events so I have arranged for something on Thursday at the outdoor pavilion where the fire pit is. We got the smores covered and it would be nice to just say hello and meet new faces that are arriving early on Thursday or even earlier. On Friday we have the outdoor pavilion reserved for our appetizer night and announcements, my hubby Matthew brewed (he is an all grain homebrewer) two beers to commemorate the occasion, no need to bring a beer stein but if you would like bring your snazziest one! One is a bitter and the other is a stout. Secondly, as you have noticed we are having a late lunch, early dinner on Saturday. The larger pavilion was taken by another group early on  yes sad faces. We have many more in attendance than a smaller room could hold and I received some private messages about shaking it up a little so we can do a group activity like game night or a night on the town. The larger indoor pavilion is reserved for us at that time and the game room is reserved for the rest of the evening for our game night if you wish to attend for a little competition and camaraderie. On the other hand, the night life in Branson and the shows are fun to attend. I hope you all are fine with this. Lastly, we are still accepting donations for prizes so at this point just let me know and I can come get it so if need be I can grab some things in town on Friday. I am trying to make it so that each attendant gets a gift/prize. In addition, I have a great prize I put together for a raffle to raise funds for the next rally. There may be a few different things this rally but we are sure to have a great time. I promise, no karaoke so my kids don’t sign up for every turn, LOL and scare away everyone 

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	189
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	295111
Old 09-20-2017, 07:40 AM   #29
2 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Leavenworth , Kansas
Update Air Midwest Rally 21-24 Sep Check in at ABC Campground, Branson, MO

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

Upon check in for the Air Midwest Fall Rally at ABC Campground in Branson you will be given a bag with all kinds of coupons, advertisements and show schedules. Also in the bag is the itinerary. This itinerary has since been updated. I will be providing a welcome bag with the finalized itinerary of events.

Thank you for your patience and continued encouragement.